Why did Ellen Degeneres get the presidential medal of freedom...

Why did Ellen Degeneres get the presidential medal of freedom? Is eating pussy and being unfunny on daytime television enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/politics/obama-hands-medals-freedom-major-democratic-donors-supporters/
youtube.com/watch?v=DKqW4gw4wsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>unfunny
Are you kidding me??

who cares.

>Degeneres
>Degenerate

This can't be coincidence.

lol

The medal of freedom?

>FUCKING MOFS FOR CIVILIANS AND NAMS FOR THE POGS except if you actually been in a firefight

yeah she kinda sucks

she's yet another traitor to be wiped out in the years to come

>The list includes talk show host and comedian Ellen DeGeneres, who has contributed hundreds of thousands of dollars to Democratic committees and campaigns over the years. For example, DeGeneres contributed $35,800 to the Obama Victory Fund in 2012 and $100,000 to the Hillary Victory Fund this year.

>DeGeneres, who endorsed Clinton in an interview with the former secretary of state on her show, also contributed the maximum $2,700 to Clinton’s primary campaign against Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.). DeGeneres vocally praised Obama for coming out in favor of same-sex marriage ahead of his reelection in 2012.

freebeacon.com/politics/obama-hands-medals-freedom-major-democratic-donors-supporters/

She'll have something nice to take with her to the internment camp.

Did you watch the whole thing? Did you see the people there? None of any of this shit-eating back-slapping bullshit makes any any sense.

Christ, why did Obama get the Nobel Peace Prize? Who fucking knows. About any of it.

DiNiro got one for calling Trump a punk, I think Ellen got one for doing takedowns of videos showing Michelles penis swinging around while dancing on Ellens show.

Really devalues the Medal of Freedom.

>The man who got the nobel prize for being Black gives a medal for degeneracy

Lel

For looking the most like a man child without being either.

>Christ, why did Obama get the Nobel Peace Prize?

because he was black and not george bush

Which completely discredits the Nobel Peace Prize. It is now meaningless. Goodtimes.

Obama is pathetic, this cerimony made me feel less sad about Brazilian politicians

Aren't y'all supposed to be in mourning?

I was sad yesterday for a few hours, that was quite enough for me

A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce those same qualities in its leaders and award winners.

Deep.

I feel for you my south american brother.

Haw deep south are you, Texas?

She knows something about the Pizza...
They wanted to make sure she stays silent

>presidential medal of freedom

We call it the Good Goy Medal here.

This is why $345 million, and an annual salary of $70 million.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Women are funny. Get over it.

What does humor have to do with actual peace prizes?

but she dances, every show.

Extremely.

I came from a land down under,
can you hear, can you hear the thunder.

I'd better run. I'd better take cover.

its actually french, pronounce degeneré

Is she becoming more kikelike by the day?

right, all these 'medals' the fucking 'nobel peace prize' all that shit is just a bad joke now

holy god in heaven do they age like shit

Because shhe comes from albinism.

Before Sup Forums

After Sup Forums

Ayyyyy..... that office fucks people up good, like Sup Forums.

Because lesbian role models are ideal for goy population control and eugenics

In England, people get knighted for acting.
Anglos are overall retarded and their titles are jokes.

>I have seen things you would not believe.

Man Trump will look exactly the same, I guarantee it.

Fake hair, orange spay-paint sun tan... maybe.

It was always meaningless.

That will be Trump's final win.

Leaving office looking exactly the same as he did when he entered.

Its called medal of freedom because you get it for being an upstAnding burger

>burger
Isn't Ellen vegetarian though?

He will turn into a sun dried orange before the end of his term lol

Turning 50 fucks people up

She came out as a dyke before it was trendy to do so.

>Ellen Degenerate

>being rich = being a good person
Neat. She has a $70 million salary and is worth ~$345 million and she donated 140k over the course of a few years and saying "good job Mr President on that thing you did". Wow what a freedom fighter. If I give .1% of my money to Trump do I get a medal too?

>Why did Ellen Degeneres get the presidential medal of freedom?

Bought the permanent loyalty of a liberal mouth piece that speaks to millions of women five days a week.

Yeah, that never helps.

isn't a fruit that eats pussies the actual opposite of a vegetarian?

She's one of the cannibal pedophile people.

she came out when it was truly brave i guess

Maybe I'm confusing vegetarian with vagetarian.

You want to stand by the claim that being openly gay was not common in 1997?

The peace prize has always been bullshit. They gave it to fucking Henry Kissinger of all people.

>liberals
SEXIST much?
>reality
Plenty of women are the farthest thing from funny

making fat dumb normie women chuckle at shit-ter one liners in between commercials for activia

it's harder than it looks op

I liked this clip desu, even if she didn't do it herself
youtube.com/watch?v=DKqW4gw4wsg

True enough.

Post me one funny clip from Ellen
She's fucking horrible.

She came out as gay way before it was popular and didn't shove it didn't my throat.
Would prefer Neil Patrick Harris though.

Those medals are like the equivalent of participation trophies. Obama is openly humiliating them and they dont realize it. Kinda funny in a sad way.

Has Obama even said one word about the police officer that stopped the terrorist attack yet?

participation trophy.

God damn it i was drinking when i read this

hi

No you get the metal for giving me 1% of everything you have

For the same reason that Obama won a Peace Prize.

No, don't you know what Spirit Cooking is?

>presidential medal of freedom

The fuck is that shit?

Who is that ugly ass little gradeschool boy and why is Obama trying to choke him with a ribbon?

>The Presidential Medal of Freedom is an award bestowed by the President of the United States and is along with the comparable Congressional Gold Medal the highest civilian award of the United States. It recognizes those people who have made an especially meritorious contribution to the security or national interests of the United States, world peace, cultural or other significant public or private endeavors. The award is not limited to U.S. citizens and, while it is a civilian award, it can also be awarded to military personnel and worn on the uniform.

Quoted from wiki.

Her eyes are still sharp, bright and focused as anything. Our presidents tend to get a glazed, drugged look to their eyes, like someone turned the lights out in their soul.

Sounds like our Legion of Honour. All you got to do to get one lately is be famous.

I suppose.

actually it became meaningless when they gave it to kissinger for ending the viet nam war.....
several years before it ended (and he helped start it)

So stunning and brave how she fired Joely Fischer and Jeremy Piven from her show and her character decided to be gay since being gay is a choice you make in your 30s.

>wholesome lovable dyke "comedienne"
>cons Americans into beleiving gays aren't mentally ill sexual predators.

Kek, i was about to make the same joke.

why do the european royalty all have big noses

and more importantly, why do (((reactionaries))) want to restore monarchy

Brits? Any Brits in here?

A worthless medal awarded by a worthless president to a worthless "comedian" to appeal to worthless liberals.

And Sup Forums is still salty.

it was just a big FUCK YOU to Trump and his supporters.

Obama Administration is a joke.

2008-2016 should be 8 years that we all just pretend never happened.

Why is she even popular? Just know her from that failed sit com she had in the late 90's , suddenly she's some kind of gay white Oprah... i dont get it

say worthless one more time.