THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS ALLOWED TO (AND DOES) LIE BECAUSE IT'S CONSTITUTIONAL PRTECTED!

SHOULD PRESIDENT TRUMP DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT? THE MSM IS CALLING ANYONE WHO REPORTS DIFFERENTLY THAN THEM "FALSE MEDIA" READ LINK BELOW TO SEE JUST HOW HYPOCRITICAL THAT IS! LINK

projectcensored.org/11-the-media-can-legally-lie/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDKLFn0pty4
youtube.com/watch?v=jH8dejYGa5A
youtube.com/watch?v=K9PCPtcsgnc
catholicbook.com/AgredaCD/PiusX/pcomm08.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The 10 commandments are above the constitution, and they forbid lying.

Stay mad, cancuck.

Devils advocate, sorry for the pun......The ten Commandments don't forbid lying. Read them, you'll see. Thanks for your reply though

i hope he does,i hate all the faggotry and feminist crap in media
takes all the fun out of em

IS THERE A LAW AGAINST TRUMP LYING IN RESPONSE"?

youtube.com/watch?v=jDKLFn0pty4

no
everything trump says is the truth

>Thou shalt not bear false witness.

This really shows just how FUCKED shit is..........

youtube.com/watch?v=jH8dejYGa5A

Steve Sailer had a great piece about this. He pointed up the irony of Jann Wenner of Rolling Stone Magazine discussing fake news with President Obama, after Rolling Stone fomented mob violence with completely made up and nonsensical rape allegations.

get in here bros

You shall have no other gods before Me.
You shall make no idols.
You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
Keep the Sabbath day holy.
Honor your father and your mother.
You shall not murder.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet.

Yes, basically the law is not omnipotent, its resources are limited, its reach is so too. Therefore we need additional protection of freedom of speech. Similarly in the way of the second amendment. Each and every citizen is expected to defend himself, be independent enough and represent good values and somewhat self police himself and his community.

So if a person who values freedom of speech sees another person, corporation, or group of people who try to undermine freedom of speech through censorship, there should be consequences. (as there probably already are in the court of law)

Universities are the biggest offenders obviously. Any kind of speech should be allowed, white pride especially.

if someone if found to be infringing upon the right of others to exercise free speech, there should be jail, money penalties and worse. A restriction of that persons liberties and with the potential to make him a non citizen, as he doesnt respect the constitution.

There is a big difference between using freedom and speech, and preventing others to use that speech. Though the juridical system is so fucking filled with kike hate speech affirmative action horseshit that it needs to be rewritten as well.

Basically, I think people like us would benefit most of this kind of change, most of us dont censor or like the idea of censoring other people, we just scroll further. We are used to not censoring others, but the leftists...they do it all the time.

Well the protection of leftist companies and groups of people to do these things should end.

Soon...
youtube.com/watch?v=K9PCPtcsgnc

Look at how buttblasted leftists and lolbertarians are at laws that normal everywhere else around the world.

Yet God commended the women at the river that hid the baby Moses and sent the soldiers the other way. On several occasions people bear false witness to protect the innocent and God praises the actions of the "liar".

Thanks for the link based user, I really hope he does open up the libel laws. Fucking liar scum msm......rot

So I'm right. Thanks.

So what innocents exactly is the media protecting by telling their liberal lies?

Sedition and treason are not protected by the first amendment

No, you're wrong sorry, and i get what your point is. However it's only wrong to lie, if it's something that affects someone else according to the Ten Commandments.
If I say I am the most intelligent person on Earth, it's not true, but I didn't break any Commandments saying it. Follow?

Even if I accept that argument it doesn't change the fact the media shouldn't lie, those lies have consequences. Telling people Hillary was going to win for sure when that wasn't the truth caused a lot of people to not vote or to vote with their feelings and vote for an underdog because they had no idea it would actually matter. The media ACTUALLY forgot it doesn't decide what reality is, they forgot all they can do is motivate actions they want. It probably single-handedly cost Hillary the election by demotivating groups with low voter participation, all those blacks and mexicans who were supposed to vote for her stayed home. Meanwhile without fair and mature coverage meme magic was free to take root in the hearts of white voters virtually unchallenged.

Watching them double down and try to cry their way back into people's lives with a painfully ironic fake angle about "fake news" and how "we're important!" is hilarious. Maturity is over in this country, facts are over, sources of objective truth are disappearing and it is the irony of ironies that it's political left who's shot itself in the foot, generally objective facts are what holds up their arguments while the right is supported more by in-group emotions.

Just as the media forgot it controls perception and not reality itself the left has forgotten it's the party of science and facts and not the party of emotions. Feminists and their nu-male pets have torn down the pillars supporting their own side all because listening to a bunch of "fucking white male" scientists and economists and their objective truth was too un-identitarian for them. "Who cares that X group only commits crime at Y ratio? People should like X group because it's EMOTIONALLY CORRECT to like them!!!11 and discussing statistics at all just detracts from my EMOTIONAL CORRECTNESS!!11".

You let women "lead" and they ran your whole side into the fucking ground, it's support structures snapping like the frame of a cheap kite. All of my keks.

If donald trump ever passed honesty legislation he'd be bubba's prison bitch within minutes.

This is a lie.

well leaf, while "fake news" might be profitable, and it's certainly blurring the lines, at least the likes of fox news/cnn/npr still have to allegedly LOOK UP THEIR SOURCES and ACTUALLY DO SOME RESEARCH

instead of the "fake news" your talking about that purely makes articles for clicks and could care less if it's true.

im fucking democrat/alt-right who voted for trump btw. how can we be expected to be taken seriously if we literally all "take our news from infowars.waterfiltersaleman.jpeg"

Yellow journalism is pretty old
Heck, the newspapers back in the day got Americans riled up enough to declare war on Spain.

Sure thing, random user from a Taiwanese leather-tanning weblog.

catholicbook.com/AgredaCD/PiusX/pcomm08.htm

I mean we just gotta convince people to take off news stations from their cable providers.

>Against your neighbor

Something tells me those soldiers weren't neighbors.