Wew lad

>even pol can't explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/O8kl
liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the french don't bleed. they aren't human.

DELET THIS

REEE

DELETE THIS NOW

less blood in a human. also humans are clothed.

They surrendered

NO

Wait, there are actually people who deny that #NiceAttack happened?

That car must've hit an anime character.

Did they even see the video?

Have YOU ever seen Nice and Bruce Wayne at the same time?

Not very nice of them.
Also, people wear clothes, usually

Getting killed by blunt force trauma does not always cause you to explode in blood.

You can find plenty if pictures of cars that have hit dear and have no blood on them. OP's pics are an exception, not the rule.

The twin towers are still there!

In France bleeding isn't allowed by the laws

Awful, shit-tier Mossad false flag. They've obviously banked too heavily on their total control over the media.

really makes you think

The only video doesn't show any impact.

Humans wear clothes

What about the videos of a truck crashing through a massive crowd of people leaving bodies and parts of bodies in its wake?

Simple. That car is made of plastic, and rides low.
The truck is made of metal and rides high. I'm sure the underside of that truck looks like your plastic car.

Really gets the almonds jittering

Come on now, we all know that the nice attack is just as real as sandy hook.

I've hit deer at high speed and there was never any blood on the front.

at the speed of which the truck hit them, the only way blood would make a pattern on the vehicle would be if one of the heads was crushed by the wheels and even then the crack should be in a way that the blood would spray upward

t. dexter

Why is it that all conspiracy theorists are sub-100 iq basement dwellers who think they're smarter than everyone else, when they literally never have anything to show for it?

What's the big idea behind that post exactly ? There was no dead people ? Thousands of direct eye witness had a massive hallucination or somehow lied all the same way ? People who lost a family member actually never had said family member ?

I'm familliar with the concept of false flag and you can conspirate on that all you want, but you're trying to explain it didn't happen at all ?

>IQ tests
Literally the equivalent of lizard slave good boy points

Hello mossad. How are we doing?

this suspicion doesn't compute. of all the high speed impacts where people get fucking nailed posted on all the chans, you very rarely get blood from it.

Only right abswer

There was another video which used to be on Liveleak which I now cannot find, it showed people being hit by the lorry up close and in detail

I think it's time to merge Sup Forums and /x/

Sister just hit a deer last night.

No blood at all. Cops even offered me the deer.

Yeah, it was a hoax. Worse than a hoax we've ever seen. Even Sup Forums agrees.

This. The truck in the Nice attack was moving relatively slow and the people were clothed. Trucks and cars that hit wildlife are typically moving at highway speeds.

The impact its not fast enough to spill the blood like that.

vid.me/O8kl
liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473

I'da been like "Drop it off at the butcher and I'll pick it up from there desu".

Wow it's fucking nothing.

fake

velocity my nigga, velocity

THE EARTH IS FLAT

WTF I love Renault Now

muslims do it, of course

>that last man

is that trump?

Maybe the nice attack was carried out by a vampire and he drank all the blood, and the government is covering it up?

The first image is from that prank of that guy cleaning his bloodied car, weak bait...

>IQ of 99
>Already retarded

The first pic is from a bloated whale carcass that ruptured while being transported on a flatbed.

In a diferent thread about the same topic someone actually believed the whole scene got replaced with actors.

They alled everyone to run, replaced the scene with actors and magically placed dead bodies everywhere.

Sometimes I love these guys and their "theories".

Thats Boris

Maybe it˙s because people were pulled under the truck instead of being smashed into it?

Muslim vampires. Fucking great...

>carcass
>bleed

Ameriblob education, everyone.

Boris "No prosecco" Johnson

You would know, Fritz

>@illuminatikillers
lmao what's the fascination of mudslimes with >muh illuminati

Uh yeah Nice happened.

Kind of like the 9/11 theories where the planes were secretly landed at an airforce base where all of the passengers were taken off the planes and then the planes were remotely flown into the buildings. Because reasons?

Why is there giant text obscuring the bottom of the truck?

The news has been full of hoaxes for decades.

there is something that we call water and with that we can clean things. thats what happened there. pure magic done by kek

I'm totally ok and might even agree to theories saying that terrorists are for most of them piloted or at least allowed by governments to commit their crime, to push agendas.
But claiming that it was faked is retarded.

>implying the french don't bleed white

Jesus Christ I hate Muslims

you mean alumante

jesus fucking christ. people need to see this shit in order to understand how fucked up these terrorists are. then they will be redpilled

They let the passengers get out safely but crashed it into a building full of people. Makes sense to me.

Leeching welfare and blood

Theatrical dummies and a small amount of fake blood. French Crisis Actors have been super busy lately.

Kinetic energy = 1/2 mass × speed2 and mass is constant, in this case a 20 tonne truck going 10mph would have 48KJ kinetic , a 2 tonne car going 60mph would be 676KJ

Yeah, there was some retard the other day denying all the footage of the truck are fake and asking for third party videos, which is what all the videos were already.

Ironically, about a third of those killed in Nice were Muslim. Of course they're quiet on another Muslim on Muslim attack, again.

If you run over someone slowly in a truck, they will die without turning into red goo.

U sure bro?

w-why the cute boy get hit

And then what happened to the passengers? I guess they were brainwashed and turned into crisis actors for all the other false flags.

>implying (((they))) want to let people know
MSM has also never mentioned that people were tortured to death instead of just being shot during the Bataclan attack

They washed the blood off before they allowed the media to take pictures

Becouse the frontal hood is what actually hit the people and it was removed from the truck in that photo you retarded cunt.

This brown gentleman gets it.

Why are you a homo?

>what is pressure washing the blood away

Other than the habit of obeying your TV set, why would anybody believe the Nice event was a legit attack? The whole thing looks like a staged occurrence with less than 200 people involved.

Didn't want the tanned Europeans to look too bad.

The truck in Nice wasn't going that fast. Most people probably died from being run over rather than exploding on impact like the deer on the semi.

Go look at videos of cars hitting people.Very seldom a lot of blod as it's mostly blunt trauma. I've seen like 100+ videos of people getting hit really hard and I don't think I've ever really seen a big splatter.

The french bleed white.

DO YOU THINK IN REAL LIFE PEOPLE BLEED LIKE KILL BILL OR WHAT

KYS

>french
>white
top kek

JDIF please go

One time I was on a bus, and some guy saw the bus coming and ran blindly across the street to catch the bus, and was hit by a car that was probably going 60km/h. He must have flipped 6 feet into the air. Got back up, finished running to catch the bus. The bus driver was like "Are you okay man?" and he was like "All I know is I'm going to feel that tomorrow".

>one body
>Most blood on the side of the car

You just gonna go on the internet and tell lies?

Area 51
They all get seduced by aliens now.

Meh, you can still see video of it happening. Stop trying to start a controversy where there isn't one.

6/10, made me reply.

Richard Gutjahr filmed it. Just as he filmed 8 days later another incident in Germany. What a hero, this Richard Gutjahr.

Hood or however the fuck that front grid is called.

But what happened to the people you got off on the base? Are they in some random prison? Did they get shot in the back of the head? Why was this plane and people specifically chosen? Why let the people off if they were going to kill them and just two birds it with killing them in the plane? Did anyone have the thought to call a family member between the time of the plane landing in a random airport to say their being off schedule? Did they randomly select some of them to call their family and leave convincing last words pre-recorded or where they told to give them live from this base? Did they have the knowledge and clairvoyance to record hundreds of different responses to a family member and know it was going to be in the person's character?