youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You first fag.

Stop eating dick moz

no. but i stopped eating bread for a while

Stop posting this exact thread over and over you fucking kraut

Does drinking cum count ?

no

Don't you mean stop eating pork? You're okay with other meats aren't you?

But meat is delicious.

already did. stop ruining FUCKING EUROPE

Fuck beef ribs. Pork ribs are where its at.

Currently eating a big bowl of venison chili, made from the ground up buck I hunted and killed.

Is there anything more self-reliant and redpilled?

I went to the bush 3 hours away from city weeks ago. I scouted for hours observing and following tracks, looking for ideal positions to site an ambush. Then, when the season opened 2 weeks ago, I came out armed with my Savage Axis .308 rifle. I found a nice corridor along a fenceline the deer were using for crossing. I moved into position at 0400 and waited, siting motionless all day in the cold. Then, at 1130, a deer walks into the open, looking around for the telltale movement of predators. I raise my rifle and target the base of his neck. It only took one shot and he was down and out, straight through the spine.

Now I sit eating chili, with about another months worth sitting in my freezer.

So fuck you jew, I will not rely on your system to feed myself or my family.

edgy

>Savage Axis .308 rifle
I had one of those, biggest pieces of shit that I ever owned. I had to stop myself from throwing it into a lake one day. Constantly decocked itself, and you'd have to remove the bolt carrier and manually and very forcefully put it back into the cocked position. This is a well known issue with that particular model. Glad you don't have any problems, but I would get a different rifle, its bound to fail at some critical point. Biggest POS I have ever fired, many such cases.

Stop spawning babies

Morrisey is asexual?

>redpilled
>a fucking leaf

the only "red" thing about your syrupy canuk existence is the fact your flag has a fucking big red leaf on it

I got it used at cabelas. It was 400$ and had a 260$ vortex scope attached to it that was included in the price. Haven't had any issues with it except the trigger pull is garbage. Single stage with with like a 12lb pull, so shots are easily pulled. Did a mod to it and now its pretty decent, probably around 4lb. If I start having issues as you describe i'll probably ditch it in favor of a remington 700.

Used a rifle. Youre not a real man. Just a cucked out consumer for the meat and weapons industry. When you can run down that buck, or use a bow, that you fashioned, or some knife you fashioned. Other then that youre just another man living off of other men.

Batman doesnt use guns. Youre no batman. Youre common.

youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o

>self-reliant

I don't know about fucking leaves, but here, hunting is tightly regulated to preserve herd counts since unregulated hunting would quickly lead to utter depletion. The only reason it's even remotely sustainable is that it's a hobby that relatively few people enjoy, almost all of whom don't derive their entire meat supply from it (and couldn't if they wanted to). You're basically playing in simulation of hunter-gatherer behavior made possible by the government.

MOTHER I CAN FEEL THE SOIL FALLING OVER MY HEAD

Make me.

I always wondered about this. Anybody with a vegan girlfriend can comment on whether they spit or swallow?

That amount of okra pickles is the perfect meat/veg ratio.

>If I start having issues as you describe i'll probably ditch it in favor of a remington 700.
I would only get 4-5 shots off before it would decock. Everything I found on it said it was something with the spring having burs on it. I filed the shit out of mine and never got it right. It was spot on when it was working, but goddamned it was a pain in the ass when it wasn't. I ended up giving it to my wifes son.

>redpilled
>beans in chilli

Anybody want to come over here and deplete the herd, you are welcome. 14 of these assholes in the yard this week.

i'm no brontosaur

i have incisors

Just threw on their first album moments ago. Funny.

Without beans it's just meat stew.
What kind of fast food "chili" do you even eat?

This is what kills me, I live in the country where everyone hunts and it actually takes some skill to track a deer. Visit an urban or suburban area and you can spot a herd much easier.

Hard to do, but it works.

For anyone who doesn't get the picture reference, I'm pretty sure that's Morissey from some old band, he is a vegetarian or something. I really shouldn't know this shit but I do, mom listens to his music.

>some old band

>some old band
the smiths, a bang average band with a great guitarist

huh, really?

Pythagoras says to eat meat, but to lay off if before you do anything that involves heavy thinking. I'm going with him cause fucking Pythagoras.

>nothing happened
top kek