How do we stop radical islam from spreading into latin america?

How do we stop radical islam from spreading into latin america?

Other urls found in this thread:

graphics.latimes.com/syria-to-brazil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't let them immigrate there.

What are you talking about? I never meet a Muslim in my life and no one either. There's not radical Islam here.

In fact my grand-grand father who came from Lebanon was a Shia Muslim and he baptize his son as Catholic. That's how we cucked Muslims

best sex i ever had was with an argentine girl. argentina really is white.

Enjoy your STD... Argies women fucked 5 different guys before being 15.

Keep them as 3rd world shitholes. Muslims only hate on nice things.

Stay the same

By keeping this place like the shithole it is. Who wants to migrate to a shithole

You don't need to, most of the America's are devout Catholic

Do I get a nation?
What state should I go to?

They dont have a problem with this
Because they already have radical christianity.

Its called Catholicism

> devout catholics actually wont use condoms, end up having large mexican families to support

> will receive messages from the pope during sermons, given notecards by the pastor to perform prayers and other oddities at specific times of the day outside of church

By carrying on being irrelevant. I don't even mean that in a negative way. If you were destination numero uno for the unwashed masses like Europe is you'd have a massive problem with radical Islam. Either that or just ban immigrants from Islamic countries like trump said he would. Just please keep your actual white inhabitants away from mixed nigger sub humans you have in your countries, please. We need all the whites we can get.

>not white
Disregarded for insignificance.

The Jesuit mafia will push it hard as fuck in deep south america (Argentina niggers) for more and more Muslims. The rest will fucking stop at nothing to keep Islam out of Christ's land.

I don't believe in superiority ideology, supremacy is done not thought about, you can be an enemy of my ethnicity it has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

we are too barbaric to understand what political correctness means.
if a muslim come here and don't behave we will simply kill him.

also we are catholic as fuck

I was just shit posting. Get in where you fit in. America is very welcoming of those willing to integrate. Canada is very welcoming even of those not willing to integrate. That said, we're fucking full.

>hedonistic shitholes worried about less hedonism

S. America somehow managed to be worst than Western countries of Europe and N.America when it comes to degenerate behaviors.

>we are catholic as fuck
We wish...

Buenos Aires is full of fedoras and feminazis

I don't think a continent with civilizations spawned by radical christians could be that easily muslimized familia.

Where do I fit in?

>t. French Canada circa 1960
Times change, but not necessarily for the better.

You tell me.

No latin american state is of my ethnicity, I have no nation.

>Buenos Aires is full of fedoras and feminazis
and kippahs

Oy vey dont forget the AMIA

nation state*

Well yeah but even liberals here are kinda racist toward Jews... I make holocaust jokes all the times and everyone always do the same

Topkek.

South America is filled to the brim with armed, violent Catholics. Whether they're devout or degenerate does not matter.

Stop worrying.

fuck em all to death

>graphics.latimes.com/syria-to-brazil/
>They socialize with friends at the mosque after Friday prayers, but “the Islam here in Brazil is a milder Islam,” he says unhappily. The mosques host parties with balloons and cake, a practice he can’t endorse.
ASSIMILATED

Kek
Fiction to reality?

Whew, glad i love cock.
Pic related, typical real argie woman.

its never too soon to make mesures to prevent it
we have 43 million people and a shit tone of land
inmigration of them here is really dangerous since they can reproduce alot faster than we

>Paulo Maluf
>Arab
>Former State Governor of São Paulo (Brazil)
>Billionaire

I'm more worried with Arab politicians taking our money (as Paulo Maluf) than the few Muslim refugees interested in coming here.

Never seen or heard of muslims in mexico

you can't
ALLAHU ACKBAR

Send them to Brazil

when the conquistadors came to latin america, they made the people there so irreversibly christian/catholic, that even trying to have a disease like that spread there is a ridiculous concept.

There are no gibs over here so we're not in danger.

Cartels, extremist Islam is mostly funded via narcotics trade

Pretty sure they know the cartels will fuck them up.

We don't. Let them here so they nuke this degenerate shithole continent to ashes or at least remove the degeneracy with sharia

Send them over here.
They will be going back in a week or two.

Can confirm. If we send bolivians back there, they are back here in a week or two.

We put Jesus in your hearts and vags, and you enbraced it easy and fervently.
You think you'll do better when islam comes?

We cut off the head. It's time for the world to band together against Islam and its followers.

No mercy, no prisoners!!!

In all honesty though, if something isn't done, it'll continue to spread like cancer. Once cancer is found, if it's not removed, it'll only spread.

You don't. Our president is lebanese, they're already here.

Don't you have some of the strictest immigration policies in all South America? Of course they would go back.

>be ISIS
>want to blow up Brazil
>gets bomb stolen
>decide to shoot people up instead
>gets shot back by drug cartel
>try to run people over
>everyone just capoera out of the way

Why is eastern Bolivia superior to the west in every single form, aspect and measurement?

no gibs = no mudslimes. stay poor and subhuman and you will be safe.

Met a muslim girl once, nice tits but she converted to Catholicism and now is very devout of her religion, on her family only her dad still practices islam. They're a mildly never changing demographic and the religion in itself is dying by the moment around here.

FPBP

A little story a fellow brazil told me as I asked him the same question
>Be ISIS
>come to favellas
>wanna blow stuff up make people believe in Allah and just divide everyone
>cartel shows up
>paying to work for them instead
>no more ISIS

>How do we stop radical islam from spreading into latin america?
the religion of peace meme has not reached this region we just see them as terrorist blowing shit up
>DR 0.02% mudslime

Kek, it´s true.

However, atheism/agnosticism/lazyness is becoming rampant here in Hu3land.

forgot something.
>They tried to resist at first
>Resistants got shot.

P O S T
R O C H A S

Because people from the east are white.

Don't lie to me Brayan Mamani, i've been to Bolivia and if anything they're slightly less indios than the rest.

sauce

how much of a minority am I in paraguay?
1 in 3
1 in 10
1 in 20?

I belive you pajeet, now go shit in the LOO.

1 in 5 imo

It's straight up one of the 4 demon's souls doujins m8. Not hard to find, just look up on panda.

nice lies.

It obviously depends on which part of the country too, people from the countryside (specially in the north) tend to way less whiter than in the rest of the country.

Hm... nice cuñatai in gray to the right, tho...

I think that's the rule for all the capitals in the world. Even Based Nippon has them.

Holy shit, I am an extreme minority in Mexico.

retards will say spaniards genocided Aztecs, no the indians are right there.

nearest point for them to arrive is here
thankfully my people will just rob the immigrants and either shoot them or let them drown or sell their organs or into he worst scenario sell them as slaves, depending on which part they arrive

you're welcome mexico(the rest of Latin america)

>retards will say spaniards genocided Aztecs, no the indians are right there.

it doesn't seem like you understand the definition of genocide. do you think that a race has to be 100% wiped out for it to qualify?

you're worse than cenk

its already a shithole, so it really wouldn't matter.
besides muslims only emmigrate to rich white countries, you have nothing to fear

I'm saying it's of no effect, some indians were killed, standard war things cool, indians still populate the continent.

Everything else is completely arbitrary and without meaning.

>waah they had scary thoughts about the enemy and weren't friendly! this makes it more severe! waah they arbituarilly made it more severe by having organization! hurts my feewlings

The best defense against radical islam is Christians. Latin america has no shortage of christians.