Anonymous Hacks Pedophile Server: Connects Comet Ping Pong to Austin Pizzaria

anonews.co/user-server/

youtube.com/watch?v=Ra0VsApx4J0

^^^EYES WIDE OPEN

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/sir-clement-freud-exposed-as-a-paedophile-as-police-urged-to-pro/
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/liberaldemocrats/10775341/Cyril-Smith-the-predatory-paedophile-protected-by-establishment.html
github.com/dneufeld/unicornscan/blob/master/src/chld.c
infogalactic.com/info/Pizzagate
facebookcom/Emberswoodfireoven/
youtube.com/watch?v=5peVuOq-MUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw i don't like pizza anymore because of all this

not clicking that tldw

which pizza place is it

i betting homeslice that place is creepy

IT KEEPS GROWING!

i live like 1 hour from austin!!! which one?! please not homeslice

(((Homeslice Pizza)))

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/sir-clement-freud-exposed-as-a-paedophile-as-police-urged-to-pro/

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/liberaldemocrats/10775341/Cyril-Smith-the-predatory-paedophile-protected-by-establishment.html

Clement Freud and Cyril Smith need to be investigated in connection with this. Especially Freud who (related to Sigmund yes) may have been involved in the Mccan case. I read some things about him knowing the Podestas or something but have not credibly verified.

Texasbros, unite.

Fuck yes. Austin is the home of the humble water filter salesman Alex Jones.

Bumping past the raiding slide threads. Shills are approaching election night levels. They're afraid.

So which pizzeria was it?

bump
>bump
bump
>bump
bump
>bump

This is "made a gui in Visual Basic" tier fake

kids tend to do that

Yes? I'm 15 minutes from Austin but I don't eat pizza

I'm not savvy enough to connect the dots. Can you elaborate?

WHY IS IT ALWAYS CARIS

SHE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS

Bumps.

Maybe he'll get off his soapbox and go do some real investigative work. Probably not though since he is controlled opposition.

Eastside.

>pic

Oh what the fuck

>that hand

Fat midget

The error message about missing children is produced by the scanning software and has nothing to do with the site or its operators.

github.com/dneufeld/unicornscan/blob/master/src/chld.c

The rest may seem impressive to nontechnical people, but its entirely normal and looks to be of no value (ie, what you would expect to see by scanning any website). They didn't find anything or gain access to anything.

It isn't just in DC. It's also in Texas. Why would a DC pizzeria have ANYTHING to do with a pizzeria in Texas unless they were sharing the 'menu'?

FBI, if you do absolutely nothing else.

Please, just save that girl.

>Pizza place networks with fellow pizza place
It's fucking nothing. Sage for sliding things that actually matter.

Bump

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

such as?

Hilar.

East side pizza

I know that. It's global. I've been researching pedorings for a long time. I mean specifically this alleged "hack" in the OP video. What exactly is the connection?

It's been debunked already, see pic related
on Wikipedia
by the New York Times
by Washington Post
by Snopes.com

It's over. Let it go.

Webhost hosts multiple accounts on the same server.

>Oy veyy! Ignore the connections goyim!

KILL THEM. KILL THE PEDOPHILES. LOCK THEM IN CAGES AND BEAT THEM.

i clicked the link

my mouse froze and 8-bit music is now playing

am i kill?

Oh shit, pack it up guys, Wikipedia says it's over.

Oh wow, those are 3 great (((sources))).

Neck yourself Anatoly

can you explain me whats happening in the video?

Slovenia is such a faggot country.

>Dismissing abnormal behavior as being completely normal. Unless they're part of the same franchise, which they aren't, there is no reason for them to know of each other's existence, being as far away from each other as they are

It's been debunked that it's been debunked. Source: this post.

What the fuck is wrong with these people? Even if there is no pedo ring, that's just not okay or funny.

This.
Go alex, go.
They gon get filtered.

Huh... maybe there's still hope for user then...
Disappointing they hoped on the sjw train recently, but maybe they can come around

>Wikipedia
>the New York Times
>Washington Post
>Snopes

How are they connected?

HOLY SHIT
THEY'RE GONNA PIN IT ON ALEX JONES NOW! IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!

>the failing (((New York Times)))
>(((Washington Post)))
>(((((((((((((((snopes.com)))))))))))))))))))

(I actually think PizzaGate is real. I just shill against it to make people more angry and to fuel the investigations. Been doing the same during the election. You shill for X, and people will get more enthusiastic about Y. Great technique, I recommend!)

Bump. Get them boys! All pedos die!

everytime i see that kid i want to cry, you can tell by her face that she's being abused

I agree with Hitler

Bump, I'm in austin. What can I do?

You guys are silly.
Pizza means just food, damn good food. Everyone loves pizza including President Obama who spent 65000 dollars on it.

HOLY SHIT GUYS! LOOK AT THIS SICK SHIT UNCOVERED BY A HACKER!

SMOKING GUN

It doesn't seem to be working. Not a single piece of hard evidence has been discovered of an underground child sex ring. We know that some people have weird taste in art, or a sick sense of humor, but not that a single hair on a single child's head has ever been harmed.

Clement is dead.

I just want to remind you all that Rebbit banned Pizzagate , but does not ban many pedophile-friendly subredddits like PedoChat etc.

It's crazy.

thanks for proving you're a faggot and anyone from russia is also a faggot

infogalactic.com/info/Pizzagate

Haha are you using the strategy now? Cause it's working, you're pissing me off.

This.

I found this sign on my way to work I don't know if it is or isn't related. I live in California near the Bay Area.

this.

it's shit

This.
I cannot feel sorry for any inconvenience they have experienced with all of this, because they have invited it upon themselves. They are paedo-tier strange and deserve speculation.

How many more hours of your life will you waste looking for a Jeep Wrangler in a haystack. It's not there to be found, no matter how closely you examine each and every straw.

lelelele

Biggest realization for me was the knowledge that no one has ever emailed colleagues about food in the way these folks do. Ruling out pedophilia momentarily, are they fucking the pizza and pasta? Like what the actual fuck are they emailing about food for, no one fucking does that. These are not grocery lists or dinner plans.

>Mexican child-killing cartel newspaper debunked it
>CIA Cointelpro debunked it
>A fat dyke with a cat and her dickless husband debunked it

facebookcom/Emberswoodfireoven/

theres a 'pizza place' in my town that does 'catering' and uses one of those triangle-spiral logos

Yeah, like Jimmy Saville wasn't real right?
It was just imagination...

Jimmy Saville, best friends of English Royal Family, great benefactor and philathropist, TV star... raping children? fucking dead people, the handicapped, retards?

C'mon lol that's crazy talk

>'Anonymous' hacks server
Oh shit, that's my name. How did they find me out?

>Brown feet and hands

>infogalactic.com/info/Pizzagate
So Breitbart was "suicided" because he discovered the Podesta network?

Group of old men sitting around inconspicuously. Go see how it looks and explain youre shopping for your old man

I used to do that before we got IDs here. I'd imitate shill non-arguments and then reply to myself to tear them down.

Guys check on voat someoen has found a connection between Besta Pizza and the Panama papaers

All fake news sources

What has that got to do with anything? If I thought you had sucked a donkey's dick, would it make the assertion more likely if I could show you pictures of some other guy sucking a donkey's dick? Yeah, you don't suck donkey dicks, just like *this* guy doesn't duck donkey dicks, right? C'mon lol that's crazy talk.

kek I was just going to post but it didn't work cus they thought it was spam

yes

is she wearing heels btw?

FUCK

Is there any possibility that they would hand it over to wikileaks? Holy fuck did it legit happen?

tHREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=5peVuOq-MUU

His charges were rebuffed several times in his life. He had the connections to gain permanent access to Broadmoor Hospital, a prison system for people with sever mental health issues (asylum). He was given many concessions because he was a procurer of children for various groups of elite paedophiles.

But you don't have to do all that. It's enough to just pretend to be a disgusting shill. People react and identify stronger with the anti-position.

Irrelevant:

That doesn't really appear on current Wikipedia.

can someone please break down this video for laymen?

why would they have the same name for it as Sup Forums

East Side Pies logo

Illuminati confirmed.

So when are these people going to be lynched?

Fuck off shill.
You're fucking with my head and using my mindcontrol against me.

I meant:

AIDS frodo