You're in a room with 1 shitskin trump supporter, "upstanding citizen" respects the law, police officers, has a job...

You're in a room with 1 shitskin trump supporter, "upstanding citizen" respects the law, police officers, has a job, respects the United States of America and with 1 blown out SJW cunt, full "I'm With Her" that you will never succeed in convincing her of the stupidity of her opinions, she will always stay a dumb cunt that will vote left until she dies.

And you have one bullet, which one do you kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

myself, life is boring nowdays

Kill the competitor, rape the girl to death.

Easy, myself. I hate this world more than either of them.

Ben Shapiro

Sauce! Naked !

You always kill the shitskin or you're not really pro white, you're a race traitor.

nobody because we won without violence and will keep winning without violence. Barack Obama aka BO is not my president for much longer and probably dhimmi as well :DDD

LAW AND ORDER not KAYOSS and DISORDER ok? make america great again

Anything else is just wrong

cant i just walk out of the room? i dont give a fuck what these people are up to.

pic related

Answer to all of those "you have one bullet" situations

Kill the ideology, control the minority

Always kill a traitor before an enemy Jimbo

The cunt.

The traitor on the inside is always more dangerous than the hordes outside your walls.

>everyone who disagrees with me needs to learn they are wrong
there is absolutely no different between alt right dweebs and so called sjws they are the SAME PEOPLE

you do the SAME THING "they" do

Neither because i'm a true american and fully support the 1st amendment. Ill prolly take the former for a drink and become best buddies with them. I dont care for skin color if you are scum you are scum and you OP are canadian scum gtfoh maple syrup faggot.

>you have one bullet

These scenarios are retarded since any adult sized male (6'5'') can easily beat a person to death without any weapon.

Just strangle them all to death and save the bullet.

I stick the gun in her mouth until she realizes how stupid she is.

If she doesn't, then the decision is made.

None. I shoot in the air, lie telling that the gun is still loaded and with enough bullets, and then force them to do barrel rolls on the ground at gunpoint.

Is that little Maddie McCann?

We are not monsters, obviously the cunt. Would not cheer or praise the shitskin, but would just ignore him.

The thing with racial realism, that even if you like or not like a person, these facts do not go away. They are always there, they always have an influence.

The problem of the negro blood must be dealt with on a larger scale and I am not sure if science allows for any sympathy.

We have eroded such an important thing, and unless we want to have a banana republic in the longer term, there exist no other options. The white majority is the only thing that can make a civilization of luxury a reality.

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

6 foot 5 is average now?

>Go back to Stormfront faggot

>wants to rape
>check flag

The cunt. That magic nigger doesn't exist.

>which one do you kill?
neither. murder is a crime and crime is for niggers.