Israel to make obligatory biometric database of all its citizens

>Israel to make obligatory biometric database of all its citizens
>Every citizen will be issued an ID with a chip with his fingers, DNA, and face fingerprints
>The DB will allow the Israeli authorities to correlate one-to-one faces and DNA samples with the citizen they belong to
>Critics call such a DB too extreme, if leaked will allow every foreign state and terrorist groups to identify all the Israelis abroad including secret service agents and will make all 18+ citizens unusable as spies in the future
The initiative of the DB was made by a former minister, Moshe Shitrit, who some say was among the most corrupt ministers in Israeli history, retired a very wealthy man (hint: his relative owns the company providing the ID's).
The decision to make it a law was approved today by a minister who was in jail for corruption as a minister in exactly the same position he had offended in.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aadhaar
youtu.be/JBnfpd36F90
youtu.be/9uAAP3PbkRI
youtu.be/lg5WKsVnEA4
youtu.be/5bquSxxJu2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

links, sounds interesting

>Israel flag posts about biometric law
>first thing that comes to his mind is that now they will have problems to spy on ppl

wew

Reminder that the Mark of the Beast is a chip implanted into you. Don't do it.

Mark of the beast type shit right there.

Really, the first criticism is that it hurts spying?

For what purpose? There has to be a "public" reason why they think this would make everyone safer.

>jews putting themselves on government lists
2016 is wildin

>Jews Jewwing Jews using Nazi solutions
Dis gon b gud

>shitwrit

we all kikes here

This is Israel, you exist for the state.

We really do live in a copy of the Onion.

HinJews working together?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aadhaar

>>>Moshe Shitrit
>>Mo Shit
>Shit
SHIT

Thanks for making it easy to identfy you when the time inevitably comes for us to genocide you again.

You dont think they could just remove a rice sized microchip for the ones that become spies?

It's time to stop posting, Murrifat.

Link, faggot. I have liberal normies to red pill in the difference between how Jews run their own ultra nationalistic country vs what they try to do to our nations and our people.

>Jews voluntarily migrate en masse from around the entire world into a tiny spot of land surrounded by enemies on all sides and the sea in their back
>Jews voluntarily create a DNA-database of every jew

It's like you people WANT to be exterminated.

This so much no fucking way I 'll ever let myself be chipped. I am not too religious but I was being a cunt in 5th grade and my parents sent me to a pretty hardcore evangelical middle school. They scared the fuck out of me with revelations. If there's a mark of the beast it's being chipped.

So its an ID like a credit card? Wiht all your info on it? It doesn't go inside of you?
Still sounds terrible.

What are you guys the US?

oy vey
god save me

lol wtf

ramping up the American-style "soft terror" but for what purpose?

Does Israel expect a civil war sometime soon?

muh fuckin benus

inb4

>we decided for the more economic shekel saving option use tatoos on the wrist to identify our citizens

>issued an ID with a chip with his fingers, DNA, and face fingerprints
Jesus christ, next you'll want a foreskin database.

kc tier

>YOU STILL HAVE YOUR FORESKIN?OY WEY! ANOTHER SHOA! BUT YOU ARE A JEW! I'LL FETCH THE MOYLE RIGHT AWAY!

Sorry Sup Forums I want to fuck jews now.

Would Tourists going to the Israel need to get chipped too?

Just lol at anyone calling Britain dystopian
your tiny, circumcised benis :3

Can someone post the pic of this girl from the last thread?

pls giv jew gf ;_;
pls

Biometric data is fucking stupid for security.

If someone steals your password, you get a new one.

If someone steals your fingerprints, DNA or face profile, you can't get new hands, new DNA or a new head.

I have 3 sisters and 23 female cousins. Want one?

Wow, I thought Jews would be exempt from big brother bullshit.

How much?

How much sholomo?

Nobody fears Jews like Jews.

How much do you have?

Shoulda read revelations, kike.
Enjoy the mark of the beast.

Also nice pic, is there a set?

Give me a price first Jew. I have what I need.

You got any discounts on offer? Buy 1 get 1 free? Bulk discounts?

youtu.be/JBnfpd36F90

this would make it much easier for hamas to track down and kill every last jew. sounds like a good idea to me

>Jewish girls
>"want"
lol, no. Who wants a short, bratty bitch of a woman who will likely divorce you or grow to become a fat snarling goblin?

kek you stupid kikes think you are above goyim, yet you were the first slaves to your (((Moloch cult))) masters. look how they brand you like cattle.

No. Straight purchases, no bargains.

300 000 Euros.

None of my family has divorces in it.

Any source? At least in hebrew?

As opposed to American women who fuck dogs.

>jew jewing jew to jew jews

jew lad

300k Euros. Can I pick one out or do I get what you send?

gib

Gibe email

>None of my family has divorces in it.
Are you Hasidic? I don't like your odds with those cousins.

for every jew gf you give me i will kill 100 Palestinians

Exactly which "American women" fuck dogs, Mohammad?

One minister approved? You have faulty information, Abdul. It is against GOD to number the people because he makes them many more times as they are.

Praise God.

Death to Theocracy!

Just Orthodox. My family is huge though, I have 7 siblings in total.

You get what is selected. You may only make general requests.

How about I just fucking take one ya jew?

btw I love how quickly this Jew goes straight into human trafficking with his cousins.

I'm sure your family loves you.

>"Rachel, I'm afraid I made a deal where you must go live in Ireland now and marry some mick fuck. I helped you pack."

Isnt this against the jewish law? Census and stuff like that do not please Yavhe

That is the most unfounded comeback I've ever heard, Britain. At least our women don't wear burkas.

Blue eyes, thin, can speak english won't mind the rain and cold here in Ireland. Thats what I want

youtu.be/9uAAP3PbkRI

There is literally nothing wrong with human trafficking.

Woof woof!

None of that now lad.

kindly send me one my friend

Can only offer blue eyes, thin and likes rain in a single package. Unless you wanted to pay an extra fee for English lessons.

Not hideous is my primary request
White is my second request
Followed by blue eyes, blond hair

We have singular and plural forms in English, Mahmoud.

You mean "American Woman" fucked a dog, not "American women" fucks dogs.

See?

I'll give you £2 for a cousin, a man's gotta eat you know, it's the best offer I can give.

Oi, m8, you having a laff? I can't hear you through your teef!

I can teach her.

>implying you don't want to fuck god's chosen's daughters

American women prefer dogs to you because dogs can actually see their cocks.

Let's have some pics. This isn't Sears and Roebuck.

>feet

What is the likelihood this passes?

>There is literally nothing wrong with human trafficking.
For a price, right Hershel?

Best girls I've ever had were in Tel Aviv, lots of fun

Everything is ok, for a price.

>those blue eyes

muhhh

I said none of that lad, got to keep your nose clean.

To be honest this is all shitposting. I would never sell one of my family members or even post pics of them on Sup Forums, I'm neither an idiot or cruel enough for that.

They're grey

>Everything is ok, for a price.

Its only a bit of fun boyo

B-but I want to buy a qt kike grillfriend

Okay man, sounds good.

Who the fuck would want a kikess?

They all look like witches

Oy vey.

There are 350,000,000 + Americans . It's on the news because it's rare and scandalous. Kind of like when a white person chimps out on a black person. It's practically international news. This is not a common thing. Also don't you have a paki pedophile ringleader to prep, or are you a tanned bong yourself?

I better see you with a good bhean who makes a fine cup of tea, and knows how to wash up.

Michael Rosen is nice
youtu.be/lg5WKsVnEA4

I know. I'm just talking trash. I only go on Sup Forums for the sick bantz and honest nationalism. Truth be told, I don't actually mind jews. Except your government. Fuck your government, profitting off your own people like that. You haven't had a competent leader since Solomon.

I'm still looking for one. Anywhere you'd recommend to look. Dublin is a kip and half the suburbs are full of niggers.

Says the American that can't stop his wife from visiting the kennels
youtu.be/5bquSxxJu2Y

Jews survive in spite of the Jewish leadership, not because of it, to be honest.

>No link.
FAKE

>There is literally nothing wrong with human trafficking.

This is the most unsurprising thing I have ever read.

>jew selling his family for money

nothing wrong here lads