Mark Wahlberg: Celebrities need to shut up about politics

Marky Mark on the rebound.

>During a luncheon to promote his new film Patriot’s Day, the actor was asked if he talked about politics. “No,” said the former rapper and that other celebrities shouldn’t either, reported the website Task and Purpose on Tuesday.

>“A lot of celebrities did, do, and shouldn’t,” Wahlberg said to Task and Purpose, a website dedicated to veterans.

>“You know, it just goes to show you that people aren’t listening to that anyway,” Wahlberg continued. “They might buy your CD or watch your movie, but you don’t put food on their table. You don’t pay their bills. A lot of Hollywood is living in a bubble. They’re pretty out of touch with the common person, the everyday guy out there providing for their family. Me, I’m very aware of the real world. I come from the real world, and I exist in the real world. And although I can navigate Hollywood and I love the business and the opportunities it’s afforded me, I also understand what it’s like not to have all that.”

redalertpolitics.com/2016/11/30/mark-wahlberg-celebrities-need-shut-politics/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpYFZnVmzCg
reelrundown.com/celebrities/Hate-Crimes-of-Mark-Wahlberg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2868589/Mark-Wahlberg-s-blinding-race-attack-victim-Johnny-Trinh-backs-bid-pardon-saying-course-forgive-didn-t-blind-Communist-Vietnamese-did-that.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Wahlberg.

He knows Hollywood's place. And it is just for creating entertainment for masses.

Glad some of these people are catching on

Mark Whalberg is the prime example of being a manlet

what the fuck i love Mark Wahlberg now.

HERE COME DAT BLACKBALL

OH SHIT NO WORK

I'M NO RED WHITE 'N' BLUE, NOO

Marky Mark used to beat up gooks for fun

VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS GET OUT

I hope he gets his eye gouged out.

OUTTA MY WAY

>tfw aesthetic manlet
my alternative is being a skinnyfat manlet, so there's really no choice user

The Rock too

Maybe.
Maybe Not.
Maybe Fuck Yourself.

Sounds like he voted Trump. I hate those fuckibg Vietnamese shits too.

Its Damage control

Oy vey goys aren't listening to celebrities anymore

Best actor ever.
I will watch every one of his films now.
Playing "good vibrations" nao
Based funky bunch motherfucker
Don't even care he's manlet

Marky mark beats up Vietnam shits and btfo's celebrities preaching about politics
Is he Sup Forums?

The Rock is 6'5"....

kek, shaq and charles are leaning to not make the manlets feel bad

Walhburg has NEVER been a loudmouth lefty.

He just said you're all poor bastards for voting Trump
kek

Based as fuck.

wtf I hate vietnam now

Pretty based.

Although, I don't think celebrities shouldn't be entitled to an opinion. There's certainly a few right-wing celebrity actors out there, see James Woods for example or Jon Voight.

However, I think Hollywood needs to stop being so self righteous and smug. They don't know what's best for ordinary people, like Wahlberg said, they don't help put food on the family table, or pay the bills.

That "Avengers" video where they all lectured people about the importance of voting (for Hillary) was pure disgusting.

>6'1"
>5'10"
>6'3"
>6'4"

He definitely did. Marky mark is a blue collar street type of dude, or I mean was.

I think he might have been a quiet liberal until Lone Survivor.

After that he started to wake up and become more conservative. Even if he isn't really Republican (hell he might be a classic Democrat... back when they were about the working class instead of identity politics) he's proven to be much more grounded in reality than most celebrities.

>Me, I’m very aware of the real world. I come from the real world, and I exist in the real world.
Since when?

I hope none of you is foolish enough to take this poor, dirty German bait

Your people and leadership is laughable

Based irishman... or is he a scot?

yeah, it's really when they start telling you what you should and shouldn't do that people start getting angry
like why should anybody listen to what these disconnected, sociopathic freaks tell them to do?

mark browses Sup Forums
do you think he comes to Sup Forums sometimes?

You didn't already love him when he was beating the shit out of zipperheads and fags in South Boston?

and fags

The streets are full of them
Like ants
Vietnam fucking shits

>tfw wahlberg is op

VIETNAM

He comes from a pretty shit background and was down and out from drug addiction BEFORE becoming a celebrity, which is atypical.

HOLLYWOOD FUCKIN SHITS

FUCKING

Yeah it's not their liberalism so much as its their blatant smugness that irritates me.

Look at Jeff Bridges. He's a liberal but has shown himself to be understanding of those who he disagrees with to the point where he attended both the RNC and DNC in the past to talk about some issue (forget which). If most liberals in Hollywood were like that there wouldn't be so much disdain held against them.

Unfortunately they are not. Most of them are arrogant, elitist snobs who think anyone who doesn't believe what they do are horrible people and deserve pain.

SHITS

>mark browses Sup Forums
Proof

(((Walburg)))

He's a hybrid.

SHITS

he's from boston though. they are historically democrats

mark wahlberg goes to church daily and has said that any celebrity that compares their job to the military needs to go fuck themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=DpYFZnVmzCg

one of the most based men in hollywood

>people shouldn't voice their opinions because of their standing
I get that what the sjw celebrities are saying is retarded, but they can saw what they want, doesn't matter if we agree with it or not. Just because they're put on imaginary pedestals doesn't mean they are qualified in what they say either. If conservatives celebrities were voicing their opinions I doubt anyone here would complain, it's just that liberals are more obnoxious and loud.

Good.

>former rapper
???

Hate Crimes of Mark Wahlberg

reelrundown.com/celebrities/Hate-Crimes-of-Mark-Wahlberg

Past a certain level of wealth, the blackball is ineffective. If he wants to, he can probably finance his own projects from conception to distribution.

Dorchester, a shitty part of Boston.

I might add him to my list of Sup Forums approved celebrities

God Tier
- Mel Gibson

Great Tier
- Clint Eastwood
- James Woods
- Jon Voight

Pretty Good Tier
- Bruce Willis

Now you can enjoy movies like Braveheart, Pale Rider, Videodrome, Deliverance, and Die Hard knowing that not all of Hollywood are liberal shitbags

>, he can probably finance his own projects from conception to distribution.
Isn't that what he did with Entourage ?

Based Marky mark

>Great Tier
>- Clint Eastwood
>- James Woods
>- Jon Voight
>Putting voight and Woods in the same category as Eastwood
Yea, you've got to kill yourself you fucking nigger.

He has said that he knows he is a weird looking short dude, the man is as far from denial as any hollywood'er.
He's pretty based, and seems like a pretty real dude.

yes

Heretic! Trump is a celebrity!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2868589/Mark-Wahlberg-s-blinding-race-attack-victim-Johnny-Trinh-backs-bid-pardon-saying-course-forgive-didn-t-blind-Communist-Vietnamese-did-that.html

Marky Mark has committed more hate crimes than most of Sup Forums put together he is 100% on that list. Also take Clunt Eastwood off the list, he's a liberal shill and for gun control.

I have a buddy from Boston who browses pol. Having been to Boston myself, their liberal tendencies are confusing. Very white and all the nigs are pulling service/security work.

Pretty fucking based

>leaving out Kurt Russel
>Eastwood
>a fucking leaf
pick all 3

FUCKING

THANK YOU

JESUS

I'M FUCKING TIRED OF WHAT SOME SHITTY CELEBRITY THINKS WHATS GOOD FOR ME BECAUSE IM TOO DUMB FOR MYSELF

IM SICK OF THEM BEING USED AS USEFUL PUPPETS FOR THEM TO BRAIN WASH US

FUCK YOU HOLLYWOOD

FUCK YOU CELEBRITIES

FUCK OFF

Based Marky Mark.
Makes up for that Pain and Gain abortion.

>The group chased the group of black school children on their bikes; one of the assailants told the children, "We don't like black ni--ers in the area so get the f--k away from the area!"
>get the fuck away from the area

Eastwoods based though.

>A lot of Hollywood is living in a bubble. They’re pretty out of touch with the common person, the everyday guy out there providing for their family.

THIS THIS THIS A MILLION TIMES

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is he one of us?

>on the rebound

When was he ever down? He's fucking based. Said he could've stopped 9/11 if he was there. That's some shit Trump would say.

It's not that they shouldn't be entitled to an opinion. It's that a celebrity's opinion on politics and economics should be the last thing to look at in people's minds. Celebrities are rich and famous; they have no problems unlike the forgotten man. They can't empathize or relate. They don't even talk about it. This election cycle emphasized that.

Voight named Soros you fucking retard.

>tfw watching that shitty tv version of shooter yesterday

I don't want to necessarily with that

The big thing is that the republicans do not want to hear from hypocritical liberals
Liberals still want to hear celebs
Republicans still would love to hear a conservative celeb

OUTTA MY WAY KIKE FUCKING SHITS

He's just your average plastic paddy really.
They fucking hate men of different races in Boston

No idea. Did he?

sometimes i wonder how there still even IS a vietnam? the north was wise to beg for mercy in the 70's

He comes from Boston when Boston was an unadulterated mess

Art imitates life, which means that art will always be tied to politics.

The real problem isn't Hollywood giving political opinions, the real problem is Marxist influence. Much like other ultra-authoritarian ideologies, it creates a cult-like environment that leads even otherwise intelligent people to become unwilling to consider ideas that oppose the ideology and shun people who present those ideas ("everyone who doesn't conform to political correctness is a right winger, and all right wingers are racist hicks with low IQs"). We need to either cleanse Hollywood of Marxism or replace Hollywood.

I don't think celebrities should shut the fuck up.
I mean, Mark is a celebrity and he is using that now to say this, which is a good message that I agree on.

Trump is a celebrity too, should he not have run for President?

CELEBRITY FUCKING SHITS

Seriously though, his career is now over. You'll be seeing that old story dredged up a ton now.

He's actually Swedish. The one fucking non-cucked Swede in the entire world.

Clint Eastwood sucks

Good to hear. I've always like Marky Mark.

Kill yourself nu-male

This, they are trying to use their fake breasts as the basis of fake authority about economic policy.

I shit you not, Alton Brown.

Mr. Good eats himself.

I'd count Keanu but he's the physical embodiment of a cross between wojak and a trained assassin.

A young Clint Eastwood

yep.

There chink will hire him

How many dicks did he have to take?

Barkley is 6'5" actually.

kys my not man

>tfw there will never be a Metal Gear Solid movie with a young Clint Eastwood cast as Big Boss

>suddenly Sup Forums doesn't mind a (((berg)))