Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/my-life-aspergers/201409/religion-and-autism-are-they-together-or-apart
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed

Actually Christianity only tarted to really spread when Rome was falling

Weird , cause here everyone is becoming less religious everyday . Well ill go back and pray Zeus i guess

>everyone here is getting less religious by the day

That's what you get for hanging around gay clubs, faggot.

Weird, I'm ethnically Chinese and I had changed from atheism to Christianity just recently.

You realize most of the world population consists of dindus, chinks and towelheads right? And that's who you're going with? Not saying you're autistic just making sure you've thought this through.

> Christian West: Conquered almost the whole world. The beauty of the white race was the world standard. The white man was feared by their wives. There were almost no gays. The family was regarded as sacred. Westerners control Muslim Nations.

> Secular West: Getting cucked by mudslimes. BLACKED. White Women falling in love for niggers and sandniggers. Full of beta men. Muslims control various Western cities.

Red pill me on why Atheism is not a Jewish invention to turn Westerners into miserable cucks.

If you need the red pill how do you know I'm not simply selling you a blue pill and telling you it's red?

Why do you faggots care so much about who believes or not, don't you have more chances of getting into heaven the less competition you have?

I'm no fedora tipper but I sure hate when people try to force it.

As long as the autism rate continues to climb so will atheism.

true buddhists believe in fairy gods

>atheism
>a religion
Kek

Nothing wrong with that. It's not superior to theism. Christianity is the framework of western civilization, it has a cultural value. Every atheist with a half brain knows that.
t. agnosticfag

Apparently autism and atheism are very closely linked.

psychologytoday.com/blog/my-life-aspergers/201409/religion-and-autism-are-they-together-or-apart

Don't say that near your local ageist church.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

EVERYONE IS WORSHIPPING KEK. KEK IS THE LIGHT.

that was a blatant bait

Being a believer has always been the easy way out.

Kek (also known as Kuk) was a God invented and worshipped by shitskins.

Look at who voted for Trump. It wasn't atheists, or liberals, it was White Christians.

Worship your brown god all you want, you're only harming yourself.

KEK
Imagine the smell

Fuck YOU and suck on these 7s

It is a false assumption that wealth is always connected to atheism.

There are a frightening number of succesful elites in all sorts of countries(although this is mostly a Jap phenomenon from what I see) that are joining new religious movements.

Although I wonder, is the move towards Christianity in China some sort of message that chinks have had enough of materialism and the real world and shit, or is it just for show?

>don't you have more chances of getting into heaven the less competition you have?
That was profoundly stupid.

Britbong Mussy, stay BTFO Mohamid.

>Worship your brown god

That just means Islam is growing. Enjoy your Sharia instead of harmless euphorics.

Well heaven does have a bureaucracy

>>(((100934848)))

Japan's a good example. While Christians only account for around 1% of the Japanese , current Prime Minister Asō is the seventh Christian prime minister of Japan, after Takashi Hara, Korekiyo Takahashi, Tetsu Katayama, Ichirō Hatoyama, Masayoshi Ōhira, and his own grandfather Shigeru Yoshida. His Christian name is Francisco

We're basically the Jews of Japan.

That image was made by Jews.

Jesus was aryan.

This letter was sent from Pilate to Tiberius Caesar. It's authenticity has been verified and it is currently stored in the Congressional Library in Washington, D.C.

>One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions! Unwilling to interrupt Him by my presence, I continued my walk but signified to my secretary to join the group and listen. Later, my secretary reported that never had he seen in the works of all the philosophers anything that compared to the teachings of Jesus.

Don't let any kike turn you away from Christ.

>Atheism
>religion

huh?

>Jesus was aryan.

Kek, that's all I need to hear. Keep tipping britbong

>harmless

No best case scenario with atheism is social destruction and the spread of degeneracy. Worst case scenario is tens of millions dead.

You can't attack something that doesn't fit into a nice neat box.

The media did it with the alt right, Christians do it by pretending atheism is a religion

>Communists
>harmless
Pick 1.

>Being bloned
>Aryan

Also how many times is it mentioned in his own book that he was a Jew, ie one of the great magian people, the merchants?

>WE WUZ JESUS

I'm not an athiest myself, but I've noticed a few things. Ever go to a Christian Church in the west on a Sunday and observe who is in attendance? Very little young people there. If you say you are Christian but don't practice your religion, are you really Christian? Actions speak much louder than words.

If people believed in God they would take His commandments seriously, which does not seem to be happening in the wake of dwindling church attendance, sexual liberalism, and traditional family norms described in the Bible.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

>Secular West: Getting cucked by mudslimes. BLACKED. White Women falling in love for niggers and sandniggers. Full of beta men. Muslims control various Western cities.
Christian West: MUCH BETTER! Oh wait...

wrong pic

Congratulations. There are more 3 world muslims. Really btfo out atheists.

Cuckstianity is on the decline in the west and is only increasing in places with low iq
Really made me think.

Christianity itself is an immigrant religion from the Middle East, just like Judaism and Islamic. After the death and alleged resurrection of Jesus, Peter brought his guys to Babylon, which is generally understood to be Rome. Hence Peter being the rock on which Christ founded His Church. Of course, the Catholic Church embraced native European practices into their practice in order that the people could more easily transition to Christianity. Just like Europe has a white Holy Family, Asia has an Asian one and Africa a black one. Things went well for Christianity until Martin Luther.

Luther and his intellectual allies essentially stripped the mystical aspects of Catholicism away and the result was Protestantism. Among other sects of Christianity, I have reason to believe the shift to Protestantism was largely political in nature, rather than spiritual. Protestantism eventually saw the removal of many native European traditions in the face of semitic ideas. Circumcision, anybody?

What did a tree with candles and glass baubles have to do with the birth of Jesus? It's okay to be Christian, but just recognize where its roots are.

The only reason why Athiesm is shriking worldwide is because niggers and arabs breed at a rapid pace.

Among the west, Athiesm is stagnating at most, but non religious faith is skyrocketing.

Kek is the true god anyways. There is legitimate proof of his divine intervention.

When was the last time your jewish myth caused the death of a leftist leader a VERY short after a massive get cursing leftists? Or memed a orange shitposting billonare into the top leadership postition of a world superpower that can vaporize the vatical any day it pleases?

>Khazars

Seems legit, so are you saying that the areas of old Canaan were actually Aryan? What is your definition of Aryan, then?

Basically where are you getting at here?

>4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020

Does this account for the rise in population from:

1970: 3,706,618,163
2010: 6,848,932,929
2020: 7,584,821,144 (projected)

Get out of here with your statsfag

The jews are not Israelites, but they are not only Khazars either. Which is why they are genetically related to the other arab peoples of the middle east. They are Edomites/Canaanites that were converted to Judaism, hence Josephus' Antiquities 13.9.1, John 10:26, John 8:30-44, Isaiah 65:1-15.

PRAISE BE

Atheists don't have children.

how hard is it to understand that christianity is the religion of the white man? not this cuckoldy fraud church we have in some countries (like pope). It is the foundation of our civilization and patriarchy, who (white male) in their right mind wouldn't approve of it?

>all the chinks and brown people are continuing to be religious! take that atheists!

Meanwhile Europe and America are becoming more irreligious.

>This letter was sent from Pilate to Tiberius Caesar. It's authenticity has been verified and it is currently stored in the Congressional Library in Washington, D.C.

you have pretended to be retarded for way too long.

Christianity is next to dead in France, or at least I thought it was until Fillon started getting momentum.

I'm not a fan of religion, specifically abrahamic ones because they make people value their lives on earth less in hopes of a better imaginary one in heaven.
But Christcucks might just be exactly what France needs to rid us of the mudslimes.
Fight fire with fire, praise jesus