Why does Putin get a pass on loving Castro but not Trudeau?

Why does Putin get a pass on loving Castro but not Trudeau?

Explain yourselves Sup Forums, do you just believe whatever the Olginos tell you?

Because he's Putin.

Russia is basically just a giant contrarian country.

Also this, the pro-Putin slant on here is inconsistent. Is it because Sup Forums is made up of 40% Olginos?

>Is it because Sup Forums is made up of 40% Olginos?

They've been running this place since 2014

Who do you think started the 'Finns are mongloids' meme? Also notice the turkroach meme disappeared after Erdogan turned his back on the EU and embraced Putin?

He is a former leader of the KGB, ofc he will support castro.

He is a former commie

Which is why he and his administration are busy making Russia the same multicultural shithole USSR was.

It's almost like Cuba and Russia were allies or something.

>Why does the former communist enforcer running a former communist country get a pass in approving of a communist but not some loser whose dad was a cuckold and mother was a whore
We may never know.

Put in famously said "there is no such thing as a former KGB man"

This

Putin is a strong leader so he gets somewhat of a pass, but he's still a commie in his bones or at the very least still has commie sympathies. Putin is a different kind of enemy, but an enemy nonetheless

is russia the Sup Forums of the world?

He used to be a commie
What do you expect?

This

The two countries were both former allies during the Cold War. Duh. Those type of alliances go on for a long time, even after regime change. Regardless of whether Russia and Cuba have close ties today, it is important and politically expedient for Putin to pay homage to the old allie. It's as simple as that really.

Plus, Trudeau is a current year guy so when he eulogises Castro if comes off badly. Putin doesn't give a single fuck, so when he compliments Castro it's just comes off as being par for the course.

It's because you people pissed out half of your brain cells and can't read between the lines.

He was friend to Russia and is a symbol for many people.
Nobody said that he was a good dictator or did good.

Fuck me blind! A based leaf! Now I've seen it all.

Putin is a dictator at the head of a former Communist state.

Trudeau is the head of state of a British colony.

Which one are you surprised over being sympathetic to communists?

Any Sup Forums right wing-ish or full right wing retard has a huge bias for putin because of propaganda and trolling efforts maintained by Russian internet trolls.

I can't be the only one who witnessed this shit since shills started spamming shirtless putin memes and sucking his dick on Sup Forums, can I?

Everyone knows that Putin is some corrupt billionaire mobster piece of trash but trumpfags ignore the evidence at hand because he talks good about trump and they were brainwashed thoroughly by Russian memes

Pathetic as fuck for any kind of retard who calls himself le "redlilled"

I could beat Trudeau in a fight.

get the fuck out of here you cuck

So that's why they like Trump.

Castro was a staunch ally of Russia and an enemy to the West. You don't love your enemies. Trudeau is being the usual cuck that he is.

Because unlike Canada, the USSR actually propped Cuba up during its heyday. Castro was smart enough to avoid the shit that happened to the Norks after the fateful press conference from the East German mayor.

because canada is a western nation. russia was a ally of cuba during the cold war. they dont get to be friends