Why are they always in the woods? Why don't they look like real humans?

Why are they always in the woods? Why don't they look like real humans?

Convenient place to bury bodies

Skinwalkers

White people love hiking

Bill looks like fuckin Satan in this pic. They all seem really fucked up. Insidious energy.

Who the fuck goes hiking in a peacoat?

Bill is dressed to hike, while Hillary is dressed to over see a corporate take over of deluth trading company.

this is all an act for when they win the recount

yup def not staged with us normal humans

The guy wasted a chance to kill them and bury them in woods. Sad.

Hillary is the blair witch that's why.

>haha look at us we are real people too, we go outside and wear ugly clothes too

Really strange how all these people who just happen to stumble upon Hillary are Clinton staff because regular Joes would probably call them rapists and criminals.

In those woods there are secret entrance to underground bases full of lolis.

Yeah I think it's very suspicious that she's making so many PR grabs

Cause they are lizards.

The secret pizzagate base.

Ha ha, seee vot-ers? Hillary is hoo-man too

Regular Joe wouldn't be able to get close enough to them to take a selfie due to the constant presence of the Clinton's security detail.

>Why are they always in the woods?
"Regular" folks

I didn't realize Bill and Hillary still hung out together like this.

>Real humans don't bother with that nature shit. Why aren't they on an oil rig or in a gold-plated office built with illegal immigrant labor?

>Republishits are literally this non-human

She can grab some high-speed trauma to the head if they steal the election
>implying I care about alphabet soup agencies and this point

It's pretty sad though
>Haha yes hoo-mans, it is I, the human woman Hillary Clinton, enjoying an average voyage across your-I mean, our human woodlands on this, our planet 'Earth' where I am most assuredly from. Behold, it is one of your-I mean our fellow humans, who we encountered at this remote locale! We shall pose for the self-picture with him, as it is most natural for two Earth humans to trek into the forest at such an advanced age!

>why are they outside?

t. overweight redpiller virgin fag

It's a green screen. It takes a literal army for either of them to go outside in a city - it would take the actual army if they really went out in the country.

Ahh Bill teaching Hillary how to rape in the woods. How nice.