AND THE ROCKET'S RED GLAAAAAAAAAAARE, THE BOMBS BURSTING IN AIIIIIIIIIIR

AND THE ROCKET'S RED GLAAAAAAAAAAARE, THE BOMBS BURSTING IN AIIIIIIIIIIR

ONE NOTHINGS WRONG WITH ME

>pennsylvania, wisconsin, and michigan vote red
>virginia votes blue
where did virginia go?

to hell apparently

Found a pic of the 2020 electoral map.

I don't live there but I think they were invaded by spics. Northern virginia saw an influx of them over the past two decades for whatever reason. They'd still be firmly red otherwise.

such a great night

It's moreso the DC transplants that can't afford to live closer to their jobs because liberals are very good at pricing people (including themselves) out of housing markets

I'm still so impressed. I expected him to take one of them barely, or even come in with just NH as the state he takes from clinton + NC + florida, but he blew it all away

If I remember correctly, prisons were allowed to vote in this election.

DC is full of salvadoreans. MS13 plagues the capital.

More importantly, tons of government contractors live in the DC area. I get way too many emails from contractors looking for workers in NoVa.

You can bet your ass 25-50% of them are do-nothing jobs that could be cut with practically no effect on government efficacy. That's why they overwhelmingly vote for Democrats.

It's also the fact that DC is like 50% black. Even if they banned guns, it'd still be a shithole.

That thread is awesome.

Virginia was red until the counties around the (((swamp))) were counted

THE ONLY THING I KNOW FOR REAL!

not really, they've been pushed out to maryland and virginia pretty hard

t. dc

Virginia looks like it's about to get gangraped.

>flag

Where even is that

they've been invaded by liberals, all the DC folks live there.

Virginia was scaring TYT because it was coming up all red, until the NE corner results came in

>Turn your ideology into "fuck white people"
>White people say fuck you right back
>"FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE WHY YOU VOTE TRUMP AND NOT HILLARY REEEEEEE I HATE WHITE PEOPLE"
>Liberals.