Can Western Europe be saved?

Can Western Europe be saved, or is it past the point of no return?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7x9f229n_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=K7x9f229n_0

We're not Western Europe.

Why are all these slavs considered western europe?

OP is just retarded.

>poland
>czech republic
>slovakia
>hungary
>austria
>croatia
>slovenia
>western europe

yes you are
fuck off

Germany, Poland, Czech Rep, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Croatia and Slovenia are not western Europe

Half of Germany isn't Western Europe. Probably fair to cut off most of Austria too.

Eastern Europeans call us "Western" to connect us with degeneracy

Western Europeans call us "Eastern" because we're not wealthy enough

Fuck.

Nice joke, Romanibro. You worrying about western Europe is like people in Africa doing a charity event for Bill Gates.

No. Western Europe, US, Canada and Australia are gone.

we have beautiful women and fast internet and you have niggers and dial-up

Only the re-opening of the camps could sve them now...

They don't have the guts for that.

This is German nigger btw.

fuck off we aren't western

>we have beautiful women

You should show more respect when you talk to Germans.

we are not western europe, we are white europe

>austria
>Not western like Germany
Don't lump Southern Germany with the slavs user.

so what are we?

Except he's not talking to a German, he's talking to an Arab.

>Polish
>White
Nice meme.

I call you wannabe Italians/Austrians. Nobody fucking likes Estonian smug bitches.

>what is central europe

Fuck western Europe. Weak ass muslim loving liberal faggot untermensch. Sweden 2.0

Baltics & Poland are the saviors of this shit show, if anyone at all

Honorary Asians.

>baltics
>saving anything

You can't even remove your russians

kangz

At least we try

pay debnts

We are butthurt

Hue.

>central europe
Is this a meme? They are either east or west. Central European is simply what Poles and other west slavs tell themselves to act like they are any different than Russians(they are both shitholes though).

On behaf on my shitposter countryman i have to apologize.
Some of us dont know geography.

STFU potatonigger

This: is central europe

if that was the EU it would be much better, without degenerates like Sweden and potatoniggers like Ireland

>Update
Nobody asked for update, Turkey

give me a lotta gf and i will repopulate the entire continent with her

>Deutschalnd and her slav(e)s

I'm an Italian who gave up on hope long ago. I tried to change my people, to show them there's a battle worth the fight...and they laughed at me.

My plan is to escape somewhere else, maybe to the USA, with a degree and hide in a white enclave there.

The middle one is clearly part mongoloid

>t. ahmed
Central europe is barely ever used user. Not sure if you are just a pole in Germany trying to distance yourself from the other subhumans like yourself(which is understandable) but the common way of looking at it is Western and Eastern Europe. Also considering the vast differences between the Germans and the slavs you would never use Central europe when explaining any economic geography either.

Fuck off, you filthy gypsy. We're not western cucks.

>potatoniggers telling real Germans what Europe is and what it isn't

Stay on your island monkey.

German and Austrian culture is closer to Slav than French western culture so it makes sense to group them up

>east """"""""""""""""""""""""""""Germany"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>German and Austrian culture is closer to Slav than French western culture so it makes sense to group them up

We love you forever and we want to be grouped with you

go home Luigi

another cro user mentioned in another thread that you have police officers going to refugee camps in other countries to get more of them to come to croatia, is that true?

The truth is that we live in a quantum state, where we are westernized MountainJews and Balkaniggers at the same time, while also being neither.

Embrace the paradox Janez.

Poland and other white niggers aren't Western

>Germany is closer to slavs
That's probably because there are so many filthy slavs like yourself feeding off of Germany's success.
>real germans
Just because someone sleeps in a stable for a night that doesn't make them a horse silly slav. He is most likely just a Polish rat making it's nest there. Before you start questioning members of superior races how about you fix your shithole you subhuman mongrel.

>commie block countries
>western europe
Romanian intellectuals.

>superior races talk
>It's an Irish flag

Every time.

t. Kopli scum

If you're clinically insane maybe. There's 0 difference between German and French millennials but there's a vast ocean of a difference between Poles and Germans.

You basically just said USA is closer culturally to Mexico than it is to Canada.

Who the fuck cares? It's 1/3 the size of China with less than 1/2 the population. Small corner of the world nobody gives a fuck about anymore, far far away from hubs of the world like Shanghai and Shenzhen.

>Disrespecting a country with a better standard of living than your own
The reason we can call orselves a superior race is because we don't bitch about shit that happened hundreds of years ago and actually make something of ourselves and pull our weight in the scientific and literary fields.

Most hatred of the Irish was a result of Anglo propaganda so that they could wipe us out. I'd think a kraut of all people would be smart enough to understand the creature known as the anglo by now.

This desu

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet.

No. These are the fertility rates for all the countries of Europe. Most of the Western European countries' fertility rates are being artificially inflated by Muslim immigrants (although in France and Britain those Muslims are mostly African/South Asian instead of Arab). The whole region is dying.

Also, Poland/Czech Republic/Slovakia/Hungary aren't in Western Europe.

Redpill me on your scientific contributions, ooo superior we wuz druid race.

>implying i don't hate everyone on that island equally

Humans are rapidly going extinct. Anyone telling you otherwise is lying or retarded

kek

>Lumping in the Visegrad 4, Slovenia, and Croatia with "western" europe

i fear austria and switzerland are also cuck tier
we belong to Islam now

pls potato nigger, you are slavs of western europe

>French fertility higher than british
Just end it all now

niggers from Paris suburbs not real French

europe is general is fucked. you faggot cucks are fools for letting in so many immigrants

Can it be saved from gypsies ripping it off? Yes, you just need to fuck off back to Romania.

>Some of us dont know geography.
Not surprising, considering most of you drop out of primary school to beg and steal.

>Poland

>Western Europe

Why would they want to Remove WAIFUS like this

What is East of Germany and Austria is Eastern Europe, you provocateur. And yes, Europe can be saved by the power of polish catholicism

If it's only East and West: Where do we belong?

Nothing on east from Berlin is Western

Germany is central Europe

It's completely fucked. Please poke the bear so we can nuke you... please?

Save ALL of Europe, create a culture that promotes only people of european ancestry breeding between themselves and traditional european values and BAN ALL illegal mulslimniggerjews , dont become like Brasil faggots, theres still hope for you. ALSO LIFT HEAVY WEIGHTS.

You don't honestly believe that though, do you?

>Poland
>Western Europe

pol had the power to meme the president of America , why not meme Europe great again?
Please explain why i'm wrong bud.