Is India really that bad?

I mean, come on, the rape rate is actually low. Most people find it hard to believe but even if we safely assume that 95 percent of all rapes go unreported, we would still be below the USA in that respect.
Pic is related. Pol literally wants me to kill myself for being subhuman trash.
I have been severely depressed for months and I've actually been considering suicide. Someone please help me overcome the insecurity and shame of being a Pajeet. I really wish I could believe that we are all humans, like I used to once without question

Other urls found in this thread:

atimes.com/article/the-myth-of-indias-rape-epidemic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POO

IN

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

I really hope you do kill yourself, one less poo to deal with

THE LOO CALLS FOR YOU!

I thought you'd say that. I wasn't joking though. I do have some serious mental health issues. Do you want to take that back?

It's not that. It's the idea that we are less human that bothers me.

People don't hate Indians. They just hate the ones in their country but still not as much as they hate Pakis

come to this thread -

Yes, Pajeet, it's infamous for how much the populace shits and pisses into their own food and drink.

Just don't follow the majority with the shitfetish kicking Indians harder than it did for Hans and his Muslim-tranny harem.

Eat some good food and take care of your property.

Rise above it, start hating humans.

Why don't you guys fucking realize? All this is a joke to you. But you have literally ruined my life. All I think about all day is race politics. Just give me a confirmation that I am human, maybe things will start to get better, then.

>People don't hate Indians

I have a visceral reaction whenever I see an Indian poster. I always found Pakis and Indias kinda gross whenever I met them in real life, they usually smell, but my disdain for them turned into absolute disgust thanks to everything I know about them from Sup Forums.

POO
IN
(YOU)

Go to sleep, normie.

lyf is short, be a racist.

be part of the aryan brotherhood now m9

Friend of mine went to the Ganges this summer and was showing my pictures saying
>oh it's beautiful, here's an old man we spoke to who remembered working in an office for the British as a boy
all I could see was there was shit everywhere, and I mean literally

hahahha kya chutypa kar rha hai, kon sa shahar sai hai?

:stoppoopy:

I don't have anything against Indians. but Christ, the rape rate in your home country is like something I'd expect from a nigger slum.

POO
IN
THE
LOO
BTFO

Get off this site my fellow Pajeet. It's not worth it.

None of your business.

I honestly don't have a huge problem with Indians, I actually played basketball in HS with a couple and they were great guys and pretty fucking hilarious. But I haven't met many and the few I've met have been bro-tier so I can't really say. It's probably like any nationality just based on how many of them you've met

Holy shit, you speak Klingon?!

>I actually played basketball in HS with a couple

Yeah, you really wanna be around sweaty Indians.

The rape thing is a giant myth. I have never witnessed any form of sexual assault in my life even though I travel with ordinary streetshitters everyday. You keep hearing stories about gang rape because it's a giant country. The reported rape rate is like 2 per 100,000 people per year. In America is it 21.3 per 100,000 people per year. I know, it makes no sense. That's why I asked you to assume that 95 percent of rapes go unreported. But even then, we are still below the US. It's crazy, I know.

You are less human.

Outside America, they speak other languages. It might be difficult to explain to you what another language means. For instance many of you might have heard Mexicans speaking funny gibberish noises. Those are in fact another language, just how English is a language. In most countries, even in Africa, people speak several of these languages. But the civilized Americans have realized that English is the only real human language and the rest are all monkey noises. Hence there is no need to learn another language. Even though English is one least syntactically complex languages in the world.

>But the civilized Americans have realized that English is the only real human language and the rest are all monkey noises.

Most Americans haven't even mastered English yet.

Poo, did you really type this much elaborate shit on bait intentionally?

>I mean, come on, the rape rate is actually low.
that's because when an entire village gangrapes someone you have a village worth of rapists but only one instance of rape

Uh, dude, reported rapes are low, but figures on rape in India are un-fucking-believable. Girls get raped left and right there but no one talks about it.

Well, I speak 4. Should I kill myself or not?

>Should I kill myself or not?

Are you from a wealthy family? Then no.
Are you from a poor family? Then yes.

Where's the evidence?
atimes.com/article/the-myth-of-indias-rape-epidemic/
Please read this. You'll realize the truth. Don't you see that this rapey Pajeet thing is just sheer paranoia spread by Indians themselves who believe the West is the best and India is shit.

Either way I'm still genetically a rapist, right?

One gangrape happened in Delhi and the country was branded the rape capital of the world by the media. I remember it happening.

>Either way I'm still genetically a rapist, right?

I wouldn't know. But you probably don't smell nice on account of your diet.

You are human. Don't let all this get to you.

How can we know for sure? How do I know I can trust you? Whether Hungarians are White or not is questionable by Sup Forums standards. I can only take the word of the most evolved race, the White man.

Dont kill yourself Pajeet your a pretty cool guy.

Except those Pajeets that call me and try to scam my bank details. Every. Damn. Day

I messed up. I had 1.2 in mind. Rechecked the data and wrote this. But it was 1.2 and 21.3 in some year.

Sleepy as fuck. It's three in the morning.

you are human. Sup Forums isnt represenative of what most people think by the way, and pajeets make a lot of money in the us

मैं स्वेन हूँ, दुनिया का सबसे उँचा गोरा, मेरे अनुसार आपको आत्महत्य नहीं करनी चाहिए

If you would spend the same amount of time you do on pol with cleaning up your country everybody would be happier

Last time, they explained that saying that Pajeets cheat their way in.

The sentence had no grammatical errors or anything. How did you manage this? Google translate never really works.

>sweden
He's probably a poo just like you

What did it say?

Indians are cringy when they try to emulate Western culture

Especially those godawful Bollywood movies

Treasure your heritage

मैं हिन्दी और भारतीय संस्कृति विश्वविद्यालय में सीखता हूँ

Hopefully this will show you that white people respect and admire your culture. Maybe it doesn't mean as much coming from "Sweden yes", but I wish we had more Indians coming here.

its the h1b visas. only the best get in so it makes you guys look good on the charts. either way i have nothing against you guys.

I find that they integrate better than most other browns.

They just live in peace and cause no trouble. Generally likeable people.

Muslims and niggers on the other hand...

>Hopefully this will show you that white people respect and admire your culture. Maybe it doesn't mean as much coming from "Sweden yes", but I wish we had more Indians coming here.

You are human my Indo-European friend.

I certainly would approve of a total stop on immigration for at least a generation, especially from the Arab world.

My point is that South Asians are a lot more easy to integrate than Arabs.

The only bad thing about Indians is they tend to be status-seeking and a bit pretentious if they come from a high-caste background

poo

>The only bad thing about Indians is they tend to be status-seeking and a bit pretentious if they come from a high-caste background

Those are the only good Indians though. They usually know how to shower, and they're usually pretty smart and educated.

fuk off, went to Oporto (fast food) yesterday in an area with lots of Indians around school time and they acted like animals, probably got accidentally bumped and pushed 30 times while waiting in line, they line up like fucking idiots and are loud.

Fpbp

This is why I come here.

>shitting streets
seriously user are you new here?

Just ignore the shit (hehe) user we all make jokes at each other ie roaches, burgers,amerifats, leafs etc. thats the point of /pol

same shit as in chinkman vs kolwezi niggers movie, indians rejected brits and then fell into the shitpit they have rather than embrace things brought by foreigners.

Of course you're human you just feel lost because you havent accepted Jesus in your heart. Look up some YouTube videos about Jesus or read so excited of the bible online he is waiting user.

You are human. You should be proud to be Indian. InDian soldiers were an important part of western victory
In the First World War.

Your people value racial purity and pride with no apologies. Your people respect productivity, hard work, and family.

And in the coming struggle with Maoist China, India will come into its own great
Nationalism as a true world economic and military power. Together with USA and Russia, we will keep the world safe, stable, and free.

Embrace it my friend a new dawn is coming.

And let's not forget, we will remove kebab together. Can't wait.

This.

If there's anything I can respect India for, it's their contribution to the war effort, as well as maths.