Is Sup Forums treepilled on what mesas really are?

Is Sup Forums treepilled on what mesas really are?

Other urls found in this thread:

trinfinity8.com/russian-scientists-discover-philosophers-stone-to-make-gold/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like the premise of a great young adult fantasy novel.

Educate yourself you blue pilled round earthers.

>the society of flat earthers has members around the globe

Hit me mr. amerifat

That's actually a pretty great explanation for the concept of a world tree - people seeing these features and, in their limited understanding of the natural world, ascribing them to giant trees having once stood there, connecting the underworld to the heavens through this world.

I hate these sphere cucks

>He doesn't know that our imaginations about giant trees and wood elves are based off DNA-imprinted memories of them actually existing in prehistoric times

Take the tree pill.

What cut off the trees then?

who cut it down?

>Yes goyim, the (((rock cycle))) that no one has ever lived long enough to directly observe proves that mesas are simply old volcanoes!

Always a toothpaste flag shilling these threads.

If they're trees why aren't they made of wood?

That's the question we're trying to find the answer to. The demiurge was probably involved.

Good idea, that's going in my notes for a future DnD game.

Maybe humans did in the ancient Mer-Man Wars

The wood petrified into stone after a very very long time. That, or the World Trees were silicone lifeforms.

Gravity knocked them over back when Kek made the world round.

report /x/ threads

A-Are they the b-bases of world trees?

> NORDRASSIL WAS REAL ALL ALONG

the flood overwatered them and they fell

Right. This is one stupid pill I'm not taking.

I understand it is hard to fathom just how much has been lost. We live, comparably, in a biological desert.

Ok then.

How were the trees cut down?

/x/ mods delete treepill threads because they aren't paranormal. They are biological fact.

>legendary swords cut down mountains
>mountains are trees.
Mind=blown

/x though.

Good thread OP
Very interesting stuff

Whatever tech the ancient humans had, it was all destroyed when the World Trees' roots released all the water they were holding while alive and flooded the world in the biblical Great Flood. Maybe we could find bits and pieces on the ocean floor today.

Tbh while I think it's stupid, work as a geotechnical engineer and see tons of petrified wood all the time, got logs of it at the office in our snake enclosure, seems like a stupid troll thread either way tho desu

It's important to get this info out to Sup Forums. The Jews need to give the aryans back our magic trees.

do u even historical geography bro?

because you shouldn't talk about things you don't understand you blithering nincompoop.

I have personally sampled, examined, and chemically tested the limestone microfossils in tucumcari mountain (a mesa) and the paloduro canyon (many mesas)

that shit was an ocean. not a tree.

that shit was never plant material. ever.

Good goyim

>desu
opinion discarded

Not an argument

To all the magmafags that try to explain mesas as the result of magma cooling and then the volcano eroding away, magma cools like in pic related, not like which are hexagonal like plant cells.

This actually makes sense

>Retards don't know how to google "petrified wood"

I'm treepilled too OP. Just don't expect the masses to entertain the idea. It's too disruptive to the current scientific model of the earth.

>Leaf flag
Opinion always discarded

High explosive rocket propelled ordnance fired at the support structure in order to drive out the degenerate smurf vermin that infested it.

The philosopher stone theory is about to be cracked.
> trinfinity8.com/russian-scientists-discover-philosophers-stone-to-make-gold/

I suppose wood can turn into stone as well. You're onto something.

This is /x/ shit, fuck off with this nonsense.
For anyone actually wondering what mesas are. They are geologic formations cause by differences in rock makeup as a result of varying degrees of weathering rates.

This is shit i learned in the fucking sandbox when i was 3. Cut away the form of the sand and the different densities hold shape until they give in.

The reason they are found is a result of either geo-morphic or volcanic events which either deposited or changes existing chemical makeup of rocks.

Also half of those images are buttes sooo, fuck off

have you ever heard of a treeline? vegetation cannot survive above certain elevations.

I will stand against the lumber jew
And make trees great again

WE
WUZ
EGGDRAZIL
N
SHEEEEIT

actually I'm a botanist.

Stay goy

>we wuz nightelves

Good goy

Lol sure thing goy

Caladbolg wuz real.

WE

The World Trees pumped exponentially larger amounts of CO2 into the ancient atmosphere, keeping the globe warmer and allowing life to grow to far greater heights without the altitude resulting in cold temperatures. The great cataclysm that destroyed our World Trees is why nothing can grow taller than a Sherman Greatwood in the modern age, not the (((treeline)))

what's the accepted explanation for that? They are supposedly extinct volcanoes right, so what happened to their caldera?

At least they are redpilled on the jews

Whenever I think americans can't get more retarded you go and come up with this shit.

> that shit was an ocean. not a tree.

I'm willing to trust your alleged experience. Riddle me this:
1. What if the things you sampled in mesas DO in fact point towards ocean but it still IS a tree, and the reason it needed to be a 'world tree' is so it can be tall enough to reach the sky?
2. Do you understand that you can never take any 'science' eternally granted as it's always subject to change?

Good brown goyim

Furthermore, have you ever actually looked at the chemical makeup of a mesa versus the makeup of petrified wood?
No, you just see patterns because that's what brains do and you're making arbitrary associations as a result of you under-stimulated direction in life. Stop wasting your autism on this bullshit and go investigate pizzagate.

Instead you'd rather sit on your ass in your dank basement with fucking dorito crumbs in your greasy ass half beard. Maybe you should go out and look at the fucking chemical makeup of that geologic structure and prove yourself wrong before spouting this baseless fucking garbage

This is actually a Russian theory.

heh... is that what they tell you to think...

Where are the root systems?

I won't wait for your answer, I only pray you die horribly.

Skip the 3rd meme panel and you have the (((Geological))) explanation of why we lost our World Trees

Says the country that claims they made the first airplane, lol

I see a struck a chord with a finance enthusiast. Give us back our trees you dirty kikes

Odin killed the last Giants.

All natural cave systems today are where the roots used to be. Hense why most caves end at a large source of underground water.

Lol your argue like a liberal
>I hopes you die, lol, you no agree with me

I was gonna say exactly the same thing.

>Dyke
Kek

>why we lost our World Trees
Why did we really lose them? Red pill me on World Trees.

There's no way that came from a fucking volcano for fucks sakes it's so obvious.
Every fucking (((Jew))) """science""" project consistently forces people to ignore obvious things in front of them and just blabber until it makes no sense unless u are ((((educated))))
>brainwashed

Now be a good goyim and go major in Islamaphobia101

jews

Your picture is of lava.

Magma would cool to the shape of the cone.

Do you really need to ask?

Science chances but the chemical makeup of organisms have been historically identical. All sorts of things will change but all plants use similar structures, and all trees use even more narrow variety.

There's no instance when suddenly the inside of rocks are then linked to a living organism. That's has nothing to do with our approach to or understanding of what we perceive as science. There has been a no point any evidence ever to suggest that a random metamorphic rock was ever a tree. Play devils advocate all you want but know you're wrong

Oh i get it, everything any authority tells you is suspect therefore baseless claims about arbitrary features of similarities found in geology therefore must be true

>"I ONLY BELEIF IN SICIENSCE!!!1!1@!!!1!1111"

The Human advancement department cut down the tree(one of the pillars of the world ) to end all magic and bring about the age of man, ended up in the dark ages though.

True, I first discovered it from the Russian guy's documentary, but his English is so fucked that I figured I should help introduce the idea to the English-speaking internet.

Finance? I'm broke as fuck faggot

Stacks of resistive strata in a weathered former sedimentary basin. Evidence to suggest this is the case include; microfossils, isotopic dating, sedimentary structures indicating water flow, regional tectonic setting explaining basin uplift, and so on.

What is your 'redpilled' hypothesis?

Better than believing in total nonsense

ha.. you really think a source that doesn't assume all possibilities as credible huh.. maybe you should do more more real research you dumb simp..

When we rejuvenate our World Trees, we will forbid all fucking leafs from living amongst their magic powers and access to the upper world.

>Ancient race of giants
>The great flood
>The world tree
>Ancient lost civilizations

All of these (((myths))) were constantly told by multiple separate cultures throughout the world. The more I think about it, the more sense it makes.

Show me some evidence about anything and ill consider it. This "argument" is about is reasonable as seeing a cloud shaped like a dog and saying dogs came from clouds

plants eat co2 you dumb martsharter

Sage and report all larping autists leaking from /x/

> There has been a no point any evidence ever to suggest that a random metamorphic rock was ever a tree.

Just because there has been no evidence SO FAR it doesn't mean there will never be evidence. Do you understand that?
You ''read'' my comment and you somehow argued against it going in circles. I said you CANNOT take science eternally for granted and now you tell me ''there has never been any evidence for x''. Yes, yet. Just like there was no solid evidence about the atom before 1900, only theories.

> but know you're wrong
This is the core problem of most people throughout the history. You don't care about trying to think outside the box, all you care about is BEING RIGHT on 11/30/2016 with the current accumulated knowledge.

The pyramids were ancient grain silos

I imagine you've got more important matters to "sage and report".

Yes but their existence allowed organic life to be exponentially larger, so the oxygen-breathing animals created enough CO2 to power the trees ever upward.

>cutting trees with a sword would leave that clean a cut

Fuck off lumbersexual

doesn't look like a tree trunk at all. you are just a schizo faggot.

Greg cannot into thread.

Big stretch there mate. It seems to make vastly more sense that common (((myths))) exist not because there were once giants, world trees, etc on the earth, but because the creatures making up the myths all attempt to make sense of the world with the same, flawed human mind.

Fair enough, a reasonable point. However until you can prove yourself right, the last 1500 years of collective evidence proves you wrong.

The issue with talking about atoms is you're regarding things that are beyond our dimension. I mean there is a possibility for this concept within thought of the quantum physics world. Even just the concept of observation conforms the view of reality.

Okay so if collective consciousness wills this concept into a reality by functionally transmuting our current collective reality into an alternate one. Then suddenly this is 100% reasonable and I'll hop on the bandwagon.

However currently the reality that we have generated does not support OP's claim and that is the basis of which I refute it.

TL;DR I'll believe you in another dimension.

it's a biological fact that "stump" could not sate your anal gape lust

Cool. Got any evidence?

No? Shame. :^) It's cool to pretend to be groundbreaking on Sup Forums but you've got fuckall.