Why is this kind of german degeneracy seen as "strong and cool" ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Glu9wA4HjE0
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying you wouldn't want to piss all over your assertive whimpy fuck of a friend

It's not.

>German cucks pay money for this

Only in cuckmany everybody

Not everyone agrees on what is degeneracy.

/thread

have you seen Slavoj Zizek's the Perverts Guide to Ideology. He speaks about Rammstein and the way they've adopted right-wing attitudes to left wing perversions.

Worth a watch

East German! Love some Rammstein!

Many russians like this degeneracy. It's embarassing

Rammstein is just a cheap copy of the older Slovenian band Laibach:

youtube.com/watch?v=Glu9wA4HjE0

Don't be deceived. They're all leftists bands mocking fascism.

I watched. He starts the video with "Reise Reise" and try to say the German birth of the new right, bla bla bla.

He just ''forgot ''to say that Rammstein strong degeneracy is very much appreciated in eastern europe since Rammstein is a product of eastern materialistic mentality.

It's a fake dick, you moron.
Just a stage show

it was interesting back in the day when we were moving out of classic/traditional performances.
its not interesting anymore because the whole shock/crazy and weird performance shit has been over done by now.

Have you seen this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

It's literally mocking Rammstein which is itself mockery of authoritarianism.

The big difference being Rammstein's music is actually good

wow using a fake dick makes it very much less degenerate leaf.

In fact it makes truly an art expression.

Holy shit that picture

>Meme Aids

Very progressive in my opinion

They play metal, just being wild and crazy.

That's right
Get mad spergs

It's a shock act dummy

Congratulations leaf
You just wasted another post.

stop posting on pol or at least use a proxy. I'm tired of reading canadian posts.

I passed on Jonah Hill's face after I met him at a seedy motel in Hollywood from responding to a Craigslist ad. He is queerer than a $3 bill! Loves the cock! He really wanted to be degraded, which I happily obliged. He is a power bottom. Wanted me to use crisco as lube, but I just went in him dry, like I always do.

Quads confirm. Well got leaf.

Can't really talk there buddy

>just being wild and crazy.
Wow it's just normal and shock act.

germany is disgusting. they're the biggest cucks. they're even worse than sweden because they're in NATO

I will concede they're degenerate and glad I don't like them anymore after all i've seen in this thread.

It's a stage act dummkopf.

>He listened to Rammstein

Stop browsing pol. This place is literally anti-civilization.

All kinds of German degenaracy are strong and cool.

The same could be said for Spirit Cooking and other '''''art''''' acts. Western degeneracy mentality which must be expelled from our society.

>It's unironically a video of "Nazis watch out"

My sides are in orbit

>deep fried Twinkies

It's one of few German cultural products that are popular outside of Germany. At least in Eastern Europe.

One. Point taken. However, if you are saying the two are equivalent I must protest. Rammstein are not vying to be leaders of a nation.

Two. You are in Brazil. The degeneracy of Germans and Americans is either equal to or outweighed by Brazil's.

Three. Are you that Brazil shill that's been pushing Fillion for France over the mighty La Pen family? Because that shit won't stand.

>tfw my bf always urinates on me before fucking me

He likes marking me as his territory