What did these poor refugess ever do to you, Sup Forums?

what did these poor refugess ever do to you, Sup Forums?

>16 year old

the fug is that supposed to mean?

They ruined london.
>shithole before
>now even more of a shithole

>16 year old

exist

>16 years old
>aged like piss and cheese stuffed in an asshole and shit into a wine bottle then left in a hot shed in the desert for 3 years
Send them back with less than they came with

>16 years old
Fucking kek

>16 years old
>looks fucking 35

jesus christ how stupid do they take us for

>16 year old

Ayy lmao, when they show those chubby Arabs in designer clothes and smartphones and I'm supposed to feel sorry.

>refuses to take children
>16 years old
>38yearold.jpg

Fuck laws and borders and shit.

>16-year-old

>Member when London didn't smell like shit and was dirty as fuck?

I don't member.

When that paki with his godforsaken food stand smelling like hot camel dung appeared, i finally lost control of the disgusting fish and chips crap i ate earlier.

Ughhhh. The """famous""" red busses try to actively run you over every chance they get, because you drive on the wrong side of the road.

The famous shops are all shit. Seriously, are you fucking kidding me?

Tower Bridge? Lol, this piece of shit needs a pressure washer or demolition, stat. Also, why is it so small IRL? Looks a fucking model of itself.

Get shat on everywhere because of obvious german accent. Yeah, enjoy your paki-niggers, fuckers. That's much better!

>mfw hearing the radio earlier this week talking about the refugee children from mosul
>ISIS taught them how to behead teddy bears and a group of kids were practising headcutting with a stick on a brick
>MFW YVETTE COOPER AND CO ARE GONNA WANT US TO IMPORT MORE HEADCHOPPERS INTO THE COUNTRY #REFUGEESWELCOME

WE'RE FUCKED

these poor poor niggers

lmao, is that Gündogan?

Man, fuck borders and laws and shit.

More like: what did they do to themselves? Because they all probably contributed to their own war in some way.

That nigger makes me look like a middle schooler and I'm almost 30.