Swamp status: DRAINED

fortune.com/2016/11/30/confirmed-donald-trump-picks-steven-mnuchin-and-wilbur-ross-for-his-cabinet/

>briefly worked for Soros Fund Management
>in partnership with Soros
>former partner for Goldman Sachs for 17 years

Will you look at all the swamp draining!

It's not that he could be somehow valuable to Trump, because of his experiences with (((them))), goy.

Trumpfags are faggots

He has a funny relationship with Jews: he either hires them, or he marries his children to them.

>DRAINAGE

their retards!!!!!

Trump confirmed for mafia

He's obviously a double agent, you miserable dog.

>He's obviously a double agent

I agree, Trump's obviously working for Putin.

>germany

fuck off germanfag were full. stop worrying about american politics, you have a real crisis developing in germany and all you can suck our dick.

T'heir*

Friendly reminder that (((Ivanka Trump))) has to pleasure Jewish dick every single night for the rest of her life before she enters sheol.

This would make sense if 99% of billionaire jews didnt back hillary.

good try shekelstein.

• A constitutional amendment imposing term limits on members of Congress
• A ban on federal employees lobbying the government for five years
• A ban on members of Congress lobbying for five years
• Tighter rules about what constitutes a lobbyist, instead of letting people call themselves consultants
• Campaign finance reform limiting what foreign companies can raise for American political candidates
• A ban on senior government officials lobbying for foreign governments

And Netanyahu backs Trump: Oops.

>he forgets that Netanyahu was against trump at first
good try shekelstein.

They probably know that Trump is really, really great in holding grudges and remembering who screwed him over.

Why do you think otherwise why Romney looks utterly miserable in all those photos with Trump?

>shekelstein

Yeah, I'm so Jewish Trump is gonna give me one of his daughters any day now.

>Trump is really, really great in holding grudges

Most females are.

TL;DR for lurking newfags, this guy was working on the Trump campaign the whole time because Trump has to renew ties between upper and lower classes, meaning that he has to somewhat give way on the billionaires, as long as they support the nation and not the global oligarchy which they wish to create. The federal reserve is still a thing, and international jewry is still a thing. Trump already stopped Christie from hiring a bunch of neocons onto the Cabinet, and now Trump
has more control, Thus guy worked on the campaign, and Trump is trying to keep him loyal.

L U R K M O A R
U
R
M
O
A
R

Take some (You)'s

>this guy was working on the Trump campaign

CAUSE TRUMP WAS ALWAYS A KIKE PUPPET FAGGOT

hey rabbi go eat murkels snatch some more

>if you have jews working for you, you work for the jews

>>>/InfoWars/

DAT DAMAGE CONTROL

Trump rails against hillshill for goldman sachs connections

puts this jew in charge of treasury

TRUMPTARDS CAN NOT EXPLAIN THIS

YOU HAVE BEEN DECEIVED AGAIN EDDIE

>guy who works in business should not be treasury
every time

stop being a retard.

if they fuck us over, republicans will never win the white house for decades.

we have all the cards and the jews fall out of line we will meme them to death.

Why are you under the impression that everyone who once worked for Goldman Sachs or soros is automatically evil.
Can you show me some legit examples of corrupt stuff this guy has done. Trump clearly thinks he's capable of holding a position. Just because he knows soros means he's completely fallen for him?

Is it trickle down evilnomics?

>Only a true outsider can make American great again!
>He can only make America great again by hiring true insiders!

>Sup Forums logic

>tfw we really have become the new Sup Forums

When are MODS going to

DRAIN THE SWAMP? Make Sup Forums great again!

>having a problem with him appointing insiders to his cabinet
It's like you want him to fail...

Because "worked for goldman sachs" is much better than "works for goldman sachs".

it's literally nothing

trump has interviewed the guy and is satisfied with his character.

if trump is satisfied with his character, then so am i. Who am i to question trump?

Trump has that extra dimension of planning it.

The man has a literal book of grudges ffs.

>if trump is satisfied with his character, then so am i. Who am i to question trump?
you're a retard if that's your attitude.

>be you
>be German
>Entire country cucking itself to muslims every day
>Paying a quarter of our country's yearly budget to have non-whites rape your woman/ permenantly make you into the USA/Brazil
>shitpost on Sup Forums
>jerk off and cry
>sleep
>go back to work for your own people's destruction the next day

JUST

>The man has a literal book of grudges ffs.

He probably keeps it hidden under his double chins.

>Will you look at all the swamp draining!

Trump is just a showman. Everything is an act.

>the guy who's been working with his campaign since April as campaign fund manager is an insider
lmao

I paid a nigger to mow my lawn I'm a nigger puppet

Daily reminder that respecting authority correlates to one's intelligence

Trump, a total outsider to politics, just beat every career politician in the country, the entire media establishment, and the global oligarchy all through methods which EVERYONE said would never work. He is, all memes aside, actually playing 4d chess. He was a wild card in the beginning, and he still is now.

>Daily reminder that respecting authority correlates to one's intelligence
negative correlation, yes.

>you're a retard if that's your attitude.

More retarded is judging trump for not changing the way washington works BEFORE he even gets into office.

Trump supporters have no ideology and no convictions.

They are just brain dead sheep who will endlessly defend trump no matter how much of a hypocrite he is.

I fucking love trump and even I think this is retarded. I wish he had picked someone more outside the system. Not two ex goldman sachs and soros guys

>be psychefag

Wrong. I guess Dunning Krueger is just a lie.

Wtf are you talking about
Drain the swamp is about preventing politicians from becoming lobbyists

I made a big poo

Like I said, here is another practical example of Dunning Kruger

Says who?

>(((A FUCKING LEAF)))

Seriously if you don't see that trump is smart, you're in the same camp as the media that he toys with every week.

>I made a big poo

Well someone went shopping at Walmart.

All I said was that it doesnt look good.

I never said he fucked up, we have to keep him honest like anyone else and you arguing against that is mental retardation.

kill yourself retard.

A REALLY BIG POO

This

>It's not that he could be somehow valuable to Trump

It really isn't. It's that he could be valuable to Trump's donors.

You slavish dog. Your nation was founded on INDEPENDENCE not the sycophantic asslicking of tyrants.

HONESTLY i think he admires the guys loyalty throuout his campaign and he is trying to surround himself with talented ppl and redpill them

OY, VEY, GOYIM!

X = BAD

incredible logic working there

there couldn't possibly be any more nuance or complexity to your "enemies"

it's just "if X then BAD"

You're totally not subhuman. You're ubermensch, with a big bold brain like that.

trump is a nice guy

I think you will like him once you get to kno him

I thought he was going to take on the establishment...

your not making sense

only poo is coming out

I thought bernie sold out to clinton?

>if trump is satisfied with his character, then so am i. Who am i to question trump
I seriously can't stop laughing right now

The correct way to take on the establishment is to tell people to vote them into office.

Trump didn't do that, so bernie is mad.

Let me guess
>(((confirmed))) by (((sources)))

Then I remembered... we won.

do you shill think we don't know who this guy is?

He wants to end the FED and reimplement the gold standard

Is this one of those things where people don't actually know what "Draining the Swamp" means?

I have been on a conference call with Willbur Ross (not his team, the man himself) on a deal several years back. He was invested heavily in European companies and still is I think.

He is quite old.

You mean Mr Trump himself? All the big donors threw in with Hill.

To beat the Jew you got to embrace the Jew.

Definitely not happy about anybody who has worked for kikes being in a position of power. I'm still holding out for some real financial system reforms, but at this point it seems like I'm just going to resign myself to getting cucked by globalists.

I hope they let me keep my animu

To drain the swamp, you have to become the swamp.

may there forever be poo in you mouth

Kek

He is a Soros Protege

lmao

you are no better than burnt cheese

and then you guys are going to work slave wages for some corporation overlords. Congrats.
They might even be jewish

What if he worked for Soros, and by now he knows all of his sneaky trades. He got redpilled this summer reading Sup Forums and now hes ready to help Trump MAGA by getting rid of soros and all of those money draining faggots. YOU EVER CONSIDERED THAT GUYS???

In almost all cases, it would be retarded. But trump has a reliable simpleness. He doesn't care about anything else but doing what is best for this country. Meaning, if he has to hire some insider jew because he sees something good in him, he will. he's not blinded by ideology at all. he's a complete individualist. And that pisses Sup Forums off because we have a bit of group think

Steve Bannon worked for Goldman Sachs years back as well and the globalists have nothing but vitriol for him. He knows their ways and weaknesses and (((they))) feel threatened.

You're boring.

all you do is try and push the narrative that trump is betraying his supporters..Its what you do no matter who he picks.

Its boring

this this this this. Trump is also a "What are you doing or me now" type guy. If you're not fit for the job today, you're out. That's why I think Mitt might be his SoS for a couple years. Mitt ain't great, but he's really good at breaking things down. He wouldn't be perfect, but he'd fit the role of fixing the problems currently at hand, and if the problem change to a point where he's not fit, he's gone.

He thinks we're Breitbart commenters

Also, things aren't as stereotyped and simple as we want to believe. Sometimes anti-establishment looks like the establishment to us plebs. because it's a different world. our worldview is so simple, like "anyone who worked for goldman sachs is an evil globalist elite". In top circles, I bet establishment people are people who wear ties and have millions of dollars. Wealthy rogues who probably hate the company they used to work for. I mean, it's possible.

Hey, deutchbag, I tried to stop it. I tried telling everyone that Trump was a liar, that he was even worse than that awful harpy, that he was going to turn on us and show his true colors as soon as was most convenient. It's not my fault nobody would listen.

Not only is he refusing to drain the swamp, his picks are so fucking swampy, they might as well be alligators. Except I actually like alligators, these guys are just fuckwits.

Anti-establishment people*

>his picks are so fucking swampy, they might as well be alligators

That's an unfair comparison.

At least alligators make nice handbags and shoes.

So what is this guy about..

I know he doesn't like the fed but what else

not all jews are bad people

for fuck's sake, racism and collectivism are about as bluepilled as you can get

individualism is the ultimate red pill, it's what made america great

This all day

You don't think the liberals won't try and use his optimistic message against him? It's classic demoralization, fuck off fake stormwienie and fuck off with your BASELESS claim

Jews are shit

But if you ever thought Trump was a race realist like Sup Forums then you are a retard

so much snark...You're gonna be the next daily show host, muhamad

>Nigger calling the dunecoon black
Calm down, Tyrone.

i knew he wasn't a race realist, that's not why i voted for him

i voted for him because of trade. he knows what he is doing. if he nominates a jew, that jew is probably a qualified person and trustworthy.

look at ivanka's husband, jared kushner. he was very supportive of trump this whole campaign and he is jewish.

>This would make sense if 99% of billionaire jews didnt back hillary.

You still haven't figured it out have you?

The jews own hillary and trump, the proportion is to give you the illusion of choice

Mnuchin openly wants to eliminate the federal reserve. Remember what happened to JFK when he enacted Executive Order 1110.. Looks like we're witnessing another Trump chess move...

>Looks like we're witnessing another Trump chess move

I hope he'll play a lot of chess in Dallas.

wow

The racism in your post makes me think you are one of us. Yes I now think trump is drumpf

I'm sure you do, Ahmed.