CNN is on 24/7 @ all US airports it's leftist propaganda pumped in to American travelers heads

CNN is on 24/7 @ all US airports it's leftist propaganda pumped in to American travelers heads

I have worked at a major airport for 9 years it makes me fucking sick Faggy music and the Clinton news network I hate it gate 20 right now

And I work for the airline that hates Trump supports

>WHY do you have a name on this forum?
>what are you working with?
>WHY ARE YOU POSTING YOUR UGLY ASS FACE??

Is that Newark?

Whered you get the ring? Its cool as fuck

What's you job? Flight attendant?

how big is your lisp, patient zero?

Amazon the biker ring shop $45 Thor ring and that's my I hate CNN face I'm a skycap easy money fat ass tax free tips

I make it a point to ask people in charge to change the channel to "something less propoganda-ey". Once got a response from some cheeky faggot saying "Wat lyke fawks news lol?"

I hate this fucking country sometimes, but I prefer none other. All of you should be requesting the channel be changed when you see CNN on.

Ha fag, shit tier job only a homosexual would do, figures. Enjoy always being a worthless shit tier worker.

White skycap? But thats not the Bangor, Maine terminal.

I speak clearly I do customer service

Those chairs look familiar. MSP?

San Diego 2 jobs

I pull in 120 a day in tips + a wage and flight benefits dickhead I spent the whole Obama term gainfully employed your shit

The TVs are programmed to only play the CNN airport network I brought a remote from home to try and change the channels they are just monitors

I love my job I just hate that airports are brainwashing machines

Got any TSA stories?

Nothing good they read your prono mags when you check your bags drunk marine kids puking in the check points it's dead today no one's flying

Live action

And Fox News is on at every truck stop and shitty restaurant across the country, pumping out it's reactionary propaganda.

Kind of tells you something about the election.

Can confirm, I checked a bag with a fat stack of old playboys in it, and found an inspection ticket under the first mag when I got home.

San Diego International Airport detected.

Yep

>CNN is on 24/7 @ all US airports it's leftist propaganda

Trump's cabinet picks are *not* billionaires?

DFW has Fox News, not CNN

a middle aged male airline attendant

how do you cope with this level of life failure

So do they really call taxiway D "dixie" on the ATC radio?