TRUDEAU APPROVAL RATING PLUMMETING BY THE DAY

L'appui du premier ministre Trudeau de la part du peuple canadien est en panne et ses propres membres de partis politiques commencent à l'attaquer pour ses erreurs flagrantes au pouvoir.

macleans.ca/news/the-justin-trudeau-honeymoon-is-over/

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-canada-court-bestiality-idUSKCN0YV1QX
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8BIe-EEcxQ
twitter.com/6Crawler/status/803018582611279872
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes doing it on purpose. if his approval rating is high, his enemies win

if digits Canada goes full nationalist when the pendulum is at it's highest and get the honor of hosting the next Hololympics.

why?

This.

If you let your enemies win, you also win.

Naaah, he'll just legalize weed when his approval hits bottom and it'll skyrocket again. That's how the kikes work. Why do you think he hasn't done it yet?

Because it's 2016.

I'm not surprised, not everyone in Canada wants bestiality to be legal.

Can write that again in American and not in cuck? Thanks.

>not everyone in Canada wants bestiality to be legal

Source?

What happened to the conservatives in 1993 is going to happen to the libtards during the next election.

Turns out that spending lots of money on foreign aid when your country is over 600 billion in debt is a really good way to kill your popularity.

His approval rating here is already below 15%

this guy is a fag report pls

>Canada's bestiality law only bans sexual acts that involve penetration, the country's Supreme Court ruled on Thursday, a blow to advocacy groups who argued animals should be afforded the same protection from exploitation that humans are given.

Supreme Court judges ruled 6-1 in favor of a man from British Columbia in western Canada convicted for sexual assault and bestiality after he involved the family dog in the abuse of his two stepdaughters.

The man, known only by the initials "D.L.W." to protect his stepdaughters' identity, successfully appealed his bestiality conviction in a provincial court, arguing that according to the law, the offense of bestiality requires penetration, which his actions did not involve.

Justice Thomas Cromwell, writing for all concurring judges, said in the decision that penetration has always been required to secure bestiality convictions and courts do not have the power to rule otherwise. "

reuters.com/article/us-canada-court-bestiality-idUSKCN0YV1QX

If they hate you, you win.

>If Your Enemies = Hate (You)
Then (You) = Win

Backing away from election reform, the administration said they'd "consult Canadians" on TPP before considering signing it but the actual website for it is pure propaganda about how good it is for Canada and the townhall meetings are announced like 12 hours in advance on Tuesday mornings and don't allow recordings, etc.

Sold weapons to the Saudi's, praised Castro, spends shitloads on importing refugees and Canadians are already seeing them not leaving welfare after a year (Harper imported a few thousand before) and having no idea how to proceed there. Expanded TFW drastically and even removed the requirement for businesses to pretend like they looked for Canadian workers first.

IIRC it was written that way because of some fear about farmers getting animal semen/animal breeders/people recording a dog humping a leg and laughing about it to put on youtube/whatever potential problems. That's just what someone told me though so I don't know for sure.

>already running the largest budget deficits of all time
>the (((infrastructure))) spending money has completely disappeared and not gone into any public work despite billions being paid out
>botched the weed thing
>botched the euthanasia thing
>said he would reform the electoral system then didnt
>said he would help first nations then didnt
>quadrupling our immigration from china
>bringing in 50k muslims refugees next year

jesus christ I never thought I would miss harper but I do

This. Trudeau played you like damn fools

where do you want us to start?

Canada will be destroyed soon... youtube.com/watch?v=Y8BIe-EEcxQ

LE DUDE LE MARIEJEANNE LE LMFAO

I could read that very easy, but why can't I speak french?

Fuck that made me laugh.

what a punchable face

Because you have to have a cock in your mouth to speak it . It's kinda like Chinese tones, different sizes and colour effect ability

nice tits on the left

time to masturbate

I dont speak leaf frog. Please translate, thanks.

He isn't doing a satisfactory job prepping the bulls

No need to announce your degeneracy

Dude weed lmao.

He's literally given away billions for half-baked, feel-good schemes that accomplish nothing at all.

Giving hundreds of millions of dollars to places like Iraq and Lebanon for things that don't even concern us.

It's just fucking ridiculous. We elected a brainless SJW into power.

Things are getting even worse for Canadians. We have refugees using foodbanks in increasing numbers. We have refugees who don't want to learn English. Now he wants to bring in a tonne of Yazidis within a few months in another half-baked scheme.

Trudeau is the best meme ever. He encapsulates what's so perfectly retarded about liberalism.

God loves me

is that sister who?

>elect DUDE WEED LMAO stoner
>expect him to get things done
LA HOJA ETERNA

Please tell me this idiot wont be reelected.

ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?

not with those singles he doesnt.

did you retards get WEED LMAO yet?

>600 billion in debt

thats loose change leafbro

His approval rating was only high among younger voters. Those of us that remember how badly his father fucked our country never thought much of him.

twitter.com/6Crawler/status/803018582611279872

The mentioned booing at the Grey Cup.

>Still in debt.
>Let an entire populace burn.
>Has given Africa 1.5 billion so far for nothing.
>Hasn't even legalized weed.
>Got knocked out in one punch.
>Looks like Spencer Rice with down-syndrome.
>So stupid he has to beg reporters to give him softball questions he's prepared.
>Has zero political experience, was a bouncer and snowboard instructor.

my sides

I would pay no less than 15k burgerbucks to see Trudeau in a ring with literally any other politician
I would pay 30k for Putin

How do I do this? More money?

Is that Adam Sandler on the right?

I don't know what this picture is, but I'll assume it's an appropriate reaction to this post.

Jesus, Canada. You suck.

>those tits
your women aren't that bad looking

I am sure putin would do it for free.

Trudeau is a weak leader
If he takes in more immigrants and waves more rainbow flags his approval rating will go back up again

>tfw my gibs pissed off the working class

Are you telling me Canadians voted for Trudeau to govern and not just act like a celebrity?

I don't believe it.

DELETE THIS

>>So stupid he has to beg reporters to give him softball questions he's prepared.

Any source?

Kek

Look up the quantum computing debacle. He later tried to play it off by saying it was a joke when he said "I wish somebody would ask me about quantum computing." He still got it wrong even after lmao.

>not already at zero

About the only thing he's done right so far is approve the Kinder Morgan pipeline.

>snowboard instructor.
ahahahah

Nope leaf

dammit Trudeu is a fucking genous

>posts on English speaking sign and store front id platform
>in surrenderese

He's not even a good snowboard instructor, given that his younger brother died in a skiing accident.

Does it have to involve the human's genitals?Dont farmers penetrate cows and horses with their arms when checking for calves etc?

((skiing accident))

Is that cuckistani? It looks a bit like French.

To be fair, Spencer Rice looks like Spencer Rice with down syndrome.

>Has zero political experience

You mean, being an MP for 7 years doesn't count?

It's a fucking leaf. Of course it's French.

>the Macedonian shill ventures outside Trump general to fish for (You)s
>is successful

Inevitable

That pug fucker looks like david schwimmer with Downs Symdrome.

Even google knows what's good.

not for canada

not when my fucking city can't scrape up the money to fix some pipes and roads, so they keep slapping on bandaids

Trudeau looks like Spencer Rice with down Syndrome, who in turn is David Schwimmer with Down Syndrome

We have a Double-Down'd David in office

will Albertans admit they're cow fuckers?

if you put out a fire, it wins

honestly, Trudeau kicks ass

leagues better than Harper and any opposition

literally nothing wrong here

justin's here

if you reply to him, he wins

>tfw you realize he will never be nearly as aproved leader of his country than what his father was

>mfw leftists are swooning over a cuck who is hated in his own country for his blatant incompetence

Done forget the Ontario government fucking up """green deals""" such that Ontario tax payers apparently owe 28 millions dollars to some firm in New York for a deal that was never executed and never started.

Fucking idiots.

sure it is

he's the best Canada's got, take that as you will

>you will live to see the fall of PC culture and globalist cucks

He had one job

ONE JOB

Not everyone speaks frog, please post in both english and french next time.

would any of you unironically enter a serious boxing match with justin?
if you win he has to make one policy change of your choice.
if you lose you have to wear a shirt with his face on it for a year with a pro-blm logo's on the shoulders.

this is hilarious

can we combine it with this?

he already approved the pipeline to the Far East

not even Harper could do that

Well I am sure you guys could think of some policy you'd like changed.
Or is everything else perfect?
Off my head you could get rid of those new insane laws that clearly somewhat infringe on free speech/expression.