youtu.be/0nrwaRnZ1eM
youtu.be/VkyIP-h2Y2g
youtu.be/73H2ZcyUpvk
youtu.be/Oe9E7W7VZbQ?t=4m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=_T7pDMYaY8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happened to him?

He shagged a hamster and it all went downhill

if anyone enjoys these edits headshots of jahans and other comical headlines are always welcome and by all means if you have a concept for one let me know.

youtu.be/r3JjTol0Kvo

youtu.be/0nrwaRnZ1eM

Has anyone ever noticed that Doctor Who autists are like a special breed? Gordan's such a great example of it

You can just fucking tell as soon as they start talking that their entire world view comes from that show. Just like completely fucking naive, sunshine and rainbows shite.

Do you actually watch his 10 hour long videos?

he didnt like my email

I haven't heard much about jahans for a while, catch me up what's happened since all the fast food and weird shit being donated?

What'd you send him?

he is on test now

i asked if he would be up for a debate on anything. this was his reply

This deserves more views:

youtu.be/VkyIP-h2Y2g

>pic
would titfuck tbqh

the fuck am i watching?

Did he do a good response to trump winning?

What a sad lonely life he must lead

youtu.be/73H2ZcyUpvk

Glad someone watches him. Got bored when it turned out he was never ever going to truly change his mind.

S U C K L E

Why do people keep making threads about this faggot? He's not even that entertaining as a lolcow.

youtu.be/Oe9E7W7VZbQ?t=4m40s

Stick it in deep Jahans

It takes a special kind of autist to base one's entire worldview on a show built around asspulls, fucked up continuity, and alternate dimensions.

I mean, I find the show entertaining, but it isn't the end all be all.

slightly improved

Because he is a disturbing reflection of what we ourselves could have become.

This cuck btfo!

youtube.com/watch?v=_T7pDMYaY8M

I stopped watching based Jahans a couple months before the election. His election coverage was annoying. Is he over it now? Should I resub to our Sup Forumsking?

Shame about the discord getting shoah'd.

Indeed.

>9:47
>"I win"
I never could imagine it happening

>Why do people keep making threads about this faggot? He's not even that entertaining as a lolcow.
this is a copy pasta from when people spammed threads about him a few months back right?

i dont even know who this is and i'm laughing my ass off

based Jahan ready for war.

Are you not amused

Was licking his titty part of his plan?

Yes.

Sup Forums is only obsessed w/ Jahans because they're NEETs too and empathise with him, yet attack him so they feel a bit better about their situation

in truth this genetic cul de sac should never be posted again and is of zero consequence to the human race

Somebody please make a Jahans edit of this I'm at work

no

Cautionary tales are a good thing, user. We need to learn what to avoid in the modern world. There are so many new ways to fuck yourself up, most psychologists have no idea what's coming.

If you're on Sup Forums you're already fucked up in a way that professionals would never understand, and you wouldn't tell them anyway.

Did you not see my post?