Hmmmmmmmm

*Journal Updated*

So, Jesus followed Lurian kabbalah.

>books made of lead plates

Badass desu

satan is both male and female, this is the God of jews and freemasons

its israeli propaganda

These don't really change too much.

At best, these tablets may be used to try and justify women priests and deacons in the Church, but I doubt it. The dead sea scrolls didn't change too much at all, and they were way more controversial than these.

If anything, it puts more emphasis on the need for a physical holy place where God resides, i.e. a cathedral and the holy Eucharist.

*scribbling noise*

>2008

God is both male and female because he's everything, faggot.

>dailymail
>They also suggest the God he worshipped was both male and female

(((researchers)))

Nice book, faggots. All rusty and shit. Probable like 20 kilo so you can't even read it when holding it.

Binders 2,000 years old... ok now we just have to look for the memo from judaeic management that issued it

>lead journal

ueueegh no wonder ancient people were fucking retarded

Fake and gay

Lol God is a hermaphrodite like Jamie Lee Curtis

>If anything, it puts more emphasis on the need for a physical holy place where God resides, i.e. a cathedral
No. It will be the third temple, as has been prophecied.

saved, have another

Deus Vult LARPers are getting more pathetic by the day. Almost as pathetic as fedoras, Sad.

God is the Father, the son, and the holy spirit

Christianity is a patriarchal religion.

The "star of david" or star of remphan is two triangles going into one another, one triangle male one triangle female. The star of david makes 6 points, 6 triangles, and 6 sides of a hexagon. 666

In Judaic and Masonic holy texts God is described as both male and female, partly because all symbolism involved with freemasons and judaism have to do with sex. When reading the Talmud this is why jews bob back and forth, or bob back and forth while visiting the wailing wall because they are having sex with their God.

Satan is all genders, father of lies

God is only the Father. Father of truth

SO fedora it actual hurts to read

>dailymail
>an israeli bedouin

that would be great...

Jesus was a hermetic cultist

Fake. 'Jesus' is five characters and the screenshot shows six. Also it's written in some kind of gibberish instead of the King's English.

>The tablets suggest that Christ was not starting his own religion, but restoring a thousand-year-old tradition from the time of Kind David

ANTINOMIANISM BTFO
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 5:17-20&version=KJV

Christianity is the cornerstone of western civilization. Without it Europe would already be gone to Islam.

>a fucking leaf

God, as also satan, but I digress, are spiritual being, thous sexless. Jesus is depicted as male, because this was his corporeal form, and father because, dunno, it is nearest approximation to what relation in between thos two is. Also, painting realistic spiritual being is hard.

>Ken ham
>Pope faggot
>Consistent theology
Pick 2

The actions depicted of both are nonviolent as well

You fell for the Jewish subversion of Christianity known as Evangelicalism

God is definitely a man. They say HE in the Bible like a billion fucking times.

The Jewish God, different from Christian God, is both male and female.

I don't see how Jesus could worship the Jewish God unless he was either an agent - which I find hard to believe seeing how they say he's the son of a Roman Centurion and a whore in the Talmud - OR this is Israeli propaganda to further tear down Christianity. Probably the latter.

God is neither a he, a she or it
God is

wrong

wrong

kikes have been trying for over 1000 years to undo the raping that jesus did to them, and they have been failing for 1000 years too. this is more nonsense.

>what is the Pax Romana

>Flintstones book

My sides

Well, got forgive me for this joke,but I have to yet see his manhood.
This being said, it should be most glorious dong in universe.

God is the Father, son, and holy spirit

Sounds like something a pantheist would say.
>____
Nothing?

you are well on your way to seeing Satans manhood. I hope you enjoy it

Not really, it's secular liberals, deists and cultist of the enlightenment that created the modern western civilization.And without Christianity, Mohamed wouldn't start his shitty cult you know.
Stop projecting your shitty, fantasy 50's Americana into an eastern religion.

>dailymail

Fucking might as well post facebook clickbait lad

>religion is one big game of chinese whispers
>christcucks still unironically argue seriously about which retarded permutation is the one real truth

Kek.

/thread
Tired of Jewish lies even if they're over 2000 years old. Christians do not worship Leviathan.

He followed the source of all religions on earth, he studied in egypt and india. He didn't start up any religion, his disciples were just called "the followers of the way". Think of Tao when thinking about this "way"

You are talking about godhead

You don't even know what that means. Read on "law of three"

As stated before, i doubt that satan has benis.

Hahahha vintage banter best banter

KEK DEMANDS BLOOD
CONVERT NOW AND BE SAVED
ALL PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY
ALL GODS SPRANG FROM KEK
CONVERT NOW AND BE SAVED
SHADILAY

>Christcucks

>The God he worshipped was both male and female

I knew someday that futa would be proven to be perfectly okay

Woah, this really tipped my fedora...

Saving that one

not real.

When I think of what God is, the closest I can get is when I look at a beautiful face.

Evangelicals don't believe in a hermaphroditic God. The main heresy that came from Evangelical denominations is the Oneness doctrine.

if everyone in their country was an atheist, there would not be a country for deists and secular liberals to live inside.

Gregor Mendel: Christian Monk
Galileo: Still believed in the Christian God
Isaac Newton: Christian
Director of Human Genome Project: Christian

Strong Empires are built with religious extremists. You wouldnt know, you live in a non country. Thanks for removing kebabs anyhow

page 1.

Blacks & jews, bad news

>Read on "law of three"
>gets trips
that's it, I'm religious now

>The tests where [sic] done by the University of Surrey.
And into the trash it goes.

Bate right on id 777 revoked

>And the God he worshipped was both male and female.

Oh great, get ready for the onslaught of confirmation bias.

>GOD WAS GENDERFLUID, WE ARE WHAT GOD INTENDED

>wanted to restore a lost tradition dating back to (((King David)))
>both Male and Female
#NotMySavior

looks fake.

>putting the pussy on a pedestal

ill be glad when youre extinct you pathetic cuck

ouch that edge

This isn't political, fuck off to /his/ or something.

lumBERG

I wouldnt trust any detailed information from these ((translations)) but its just more evidence he existed so thats cool

God isnt really genders they just werent retard making shit up like Xir

god is a frog senpaitachi

U know the Bible is translated right? You can't read Hebrew and I've heard the Hebrew word that they use to refer to god is actually gender neutral. I don't know this for sure but just remember it's a fucking translation.

Elle is not religious though, check mate theists.

>The star of david makes 6 points, 6 triangles, and 6 sides of a hexagon
It also makes 1 hexagon
3 rhombuses with 4 sides each
6 pentagons with 5 sides each
12 faces
18 lines

Why are your figures relevant, but the others aren't? It almost feels like you're reaching

>no tits
low test sadly

Cute face tho

I heard that translations of some of the words of the bible are not really trustworthy and that a few jews retranslated it several times because of it.

I think if I were to stick my face far enough in to her ass cheeks I might find God.

big tits are for 12 year olds. also she's 18

"Capture their minds
and their hearts and souls
will follow"

Psychological Operations or PSYOP are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of organizations, groups, and individuals. Used in all aspects of war, it is a weapon whose effectiveness is limited only by the ingenuity of the commander using it

>Hebrew

Jesus spoke Aramaic, a dead language which can be described as the language is closest to Arabic. Aramaic has gendered words, and god is referred using masculine pronouns

Actually the bible is talking about multiple deities. You can see it easily if you read it with an open mind. I would be just called a roach so I'll stop posting there. Also check out this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gad_(deity)

>Isaac Newton: Christian
Into the occult Hermetic teachings, also alchemist
>Galileo: Still believed in the Christian God
Same

I was referring to the enlightenment period, but hey, it was happening even in the dark ages.

I know a girl EXACTLY like her, but with blue/"purple" eyes and big tits.

She is a barista. I didn't use to drink coffee, but now I do it at least twice a day.

>not wanting another crusade
I ain't even a Christcuck, but if another pope where to step up and declare devs volt, iwould convert faster than a swede to Islam.

>ID BATE

I know God when a beautiful woman is cumming on my dick

>wanting your offspring to starve

She has a nice ass and wide hips.

I'm pretty sure it might have meant "of man and woman" and not saying he's a chick with a dick.

>muh chritianity destroyed science

christian monasteries were the only ones who concerned themselves with preserving the knowledge of the greek and romans, well islamic ones too but those were destroyed by mongols

why are militant atheists so ignorant of history?

>image of Jesus himself.

Where?

On the contrary, high-T men want a woman they easily can DOMINATE, so tiny skinny weak womanlets with no breasts are the woman of choice for the pussy conqueror.

"THICC" women are for men with hidden (sometimes not so hidden) femdom impulses. They want a woman who can wrassle them and pin them down with her thighs. Woman like that were only good as baby factories back in the Indo-European ages. Small tiny virginal woman were the top prize after sacking a village.

so fapping to futas is kinda like worshipping god?

>god is both male and female

dead giveaway the jews are behind this, obvious attempt to chip away at Christianity and normalize trannies even further

>lead

Brain damage AHOY

Thats a half truth, christian monasteries were the ones who kept the ancient knowledge of greeks and romans under lockdown, you can do all the mental gymnastics you want and call it "preserving" but you will never be able to justify the scientists murdered by the church for heresy.