No wall

>no wall
>no mass deportations, only criminals which is what Obama's already fucking doing.
>no repeal of Obamacare
>Hillary won't be prosecuted
>lobbyist shills and no #Draintheswamp
>neocon faggots everywhere
>potential nuclear war with Russia and Iran

Obama doesn't even deport criminals anymore because they can just hide in sanctuary cities

We could actually do something if we stop funding leftist shitholes

>potential nuclear war with Russia and Iran
Very odd for a Russian plant.

Hey, don't blame us Jews. We don't even like the current administration in Israel. That government is a clusterfuck which we have no say in. The largest Jewish sects in North America aren't even accepted by the Israeli government. Members of those sects from Israel fly to America to get married. No joke.

You think we like Bibi?

>Very odd for a Russian plant.

>Trump
>Russian plant

You wut m8?

He's not president yet you fucking idiot.

That just makes it worse

No it isn't. Give him time, it's not the end of the world.

Are you fuckers going to spam this shit all day. Nearly all of your points have been debunked. Mnuchin worked with trump so of course he would get some type of job.

That's the joke, Captain Autism

Trump claims to not know Putin ("i don't know putin...he's not my best friend"), but Putin has a lot of respect for Trump. He might not be a Russian plant, but he definitely won't start a Russian war.

Also, war (that isn't civil conflict) is so unlikely these days with the deterrent of nuclear bombs. So, even if Hillary got in office and started prosecuting Russia in some form, no war could begin. Too much of a threat to national security.

>le stump maymay

If you actually believe this shit, You have a type of brain damage that hasn't even been discovered yet.

Mnuchin wants to do the same thing kennedy did with the banks.

citation needed

Wow, an insincere demagouge, whoda thunk?

I wish you all the worst, americans

I would wish you the worst, but that's already happened

yea

uhuh

It's what you deserve America.

>no mass deportations, only criminals which is what Obama's already fucking doing.

Found the retard.

i swear, before the election Sup Forums had much less liberats. wtf happened?

Why are kikes so afraid of liberals?