Be white

>be white
>have superior genetics (6 feet tall, light hair and eyes, no diseases)
>can't have children because I'm only attracted to men

I'm sorry I've failed you Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.com/1/1jn.3.22-24.KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Donate your seed

>fag
>superior genes

Go lock yourself in the garage with the engine on

>6 feet tall

manlet

>is a spic
>Christian
>heterosexual
>non degenerate scum
>right - far right

FUCK YOU.

Doesn't matter how tall or healthy you are. You are gay and will probably die of AIDS. The fattest, most unfit manlet who likes pussy and knows that being a faggot is wrong is still the better man.

>he thinks 6ft is tall

>6 feet """"""""tall""""""""

>mfw I base my self image and with on Sup Forums memes
I don't have one because I don't. Stupid frogposter.
t. Jewish Hispanic Gay Atheist

>He thinks being a faggot is superior genetics
Mate, you want to put your cock up another mans ass instead of a pretty, fluffy warm and welcoming pussy, you're sick, you have a disease.

What is the usual height in the USA for men and women?
For males in Hungary its 5.7-6.0 and for woman its 5.2-5.8

>homosexuality
>Involuntary
Kys

Seriously? How do I make myself straight then? Women do nothing for me and vaginas gross me out.

And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.
1 John 3:22-24 KJV
bible.com/1/1jn.3.22-24.KJV

After being born again, ask God to fix you. Remember that you're no more deserving of damnation than anybody else, Romans 3 says all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

6' is tall on the global scale. Only developed nations with access to reliable, diverse nutrition sources and medical care can aspire to have any significant proportion of their male population be over 5'8."

In the USA the average height for men is approximately 5'10" (177.8 cm) with a 4 inch standard deviation. That means only 5% of the male population is 6'2" and above. So, based on the bell curve then user falls in about the 80th+ percentile. I think that is enough to qualify as "tall."

As for the faggotry, alas, I will pray you develop bisexual tendencies. Or, just find a boyish-looking girl. Unless you are a slave to the cock, specifically...

God isn't real, idiot.Try again.

>light hair and eyes
>superior

stupid stormfag

you know you can just fuck women right?

Live a lie, go back in the closet, get a cute gf, reproduce, and be a faggot on the side if you absolutely must.

the fact is you're only attracted to men because you're smart and realize men are intellectually superior to women and superior to them in most ways except childrearing. Just admit it, women are inferior but that is why we love them.

I know that feel senpai. Sucks hard.

Don't worry. Most of this board won't have children because they're ugly as dog shit or haven't left their internet bubble the last 8 years

On another note, I will say that becoming a Christian may not necessarily make you "straight," but it offers meaningful purpose and fulfillment in life that overshadows degeneracy. God is good at granting relief from the lusts of the flesh. Free in Christ is better than a slave to sin. The cost is to sacrifice your sexual pleasure, which isn't as big of a deal as you may initially think. Forgo a few decades of sex for an eternity of joy is not that big of a sacrifice...especially since most people on this board aren't getting much to begin with.

Same. I would donate sperm but I have heard of cases where the donor was sued for child support. Also the kid might want to meet you when they turn 18 and that would be a hassle. Oh well, fuck this gay earth!

So are you mentally ill or the victim of a weak mind and gay propaganda?

Either way, kill yourself faggot you don't belong here.

>blond haired blue eyed master race
>5'8"
>a manlet among manlets
JUST

>be european/turkroach
>be 5"10'
>be /fit/
>This post has no purpose

Catch full blown aids you degenerate...

Worry not for you have a place and a purpose, you are the natural wingman, attract the womens and then vouch for your straight friends.

There's also spermbanks and surrogate fatherhood for you to pass your own genes on.

>tfw no qt aryan Sup Forums bf

I'll be your husbando, all I do is work, go to school, vidya and go on Sup Forums. Gay sex is degenerate.

Blame your shitty mum.

you failed us you think that one of your ancestors in ancient days didn't pound some boi pussy ? well guess what at lest one of them did but he still bit the bullet and had kids with a white woman off yourself

Hey, tons of more attractive men who will get more pussy thanks to you. Don't be sorry.

You're gay, not sterile.

Breed me and maybe miracles will happen :3

Be a sperm donor faggit

homosexuals are conveyors of culture. Since they don't have to focus their lives on raising children they can focus instead on spreading art and ideas. You know your task, go forth and accomplish great things.

you're good at parties are you?

>no diseases
>gay