Sup Forums told me to get a hard science degree like mechanical engineering or physics

>Sup Forums told me to get a hard science degree like mechanical engineering or physics
>everyone is studying engineering and physics
>Sup Forums told me to get a trades job
>everyone is trying to get a trades job
>Sup Forums told me to start a business
>everyone is trying to start a business

Give me ONE good reason why you faggots are not exactly like Reddit /career advice/

>making a life decision based on opinions from people on the internet

Do pure math. Dedicate your life to the beauty of structure

Have some self-recocking-confidence, why not?

There is no guaranteed route, you tool. If there was, we'd tell you. You minimise risk with those options, not eliminate it.

You took career advice from people who spend their free time frogposting on a Mongolian origami forum, what the fuck did you think was going to happen?

Do something you don't suck at

>Sup Forums alters the course of the space time continuum by influencing the presidential election of one of the most powerful nations on the planet
>hurrrr Sup Forums is not relevant

Why would you take career advice from the leftist autistic fish on reddit or the autistic spergies on Sup Forums? These fuckers will fill a thread with arguments if you post an elementary-school level arithmetic problem. You think they're in any position to give life advice?

>Be British.
>Take advice for Americans.
k

You are delusional if you think Sup Forums did anything meaningful in the election by getting d u b s

>not taking a business degree to take advantage of the future millennials and the pc culture.
I hope you know millennials are taking insane amounts of liberal arts degree like writing, women studies, art, music, etc. And Gen Z will be the most laziest most entitled generation so far just you wait. Become a businessman and take advantage from both sides

You don't actually believe this, do you? Because this is exactly the kind of shit that makes me say nobody should take advice from Sup Forums

suh duuude, just stay NEET bong, god save the queen xDD i love teh sex guns!!!

>not having a dream regardless
Compsci but I have an idea for an invention that will make me millions.
This is what it means to be a genius!
This is what it means to be of Germanic/Celtic descent!

Yeah just learn carpentry and build cucksheds I'm sure demand is going to rocket going forward.

which is why i said study a business degree.

Your first mistake was taking advice from us. We are no different from Sup Forums, and the rule there applies here also. Never take advice from Sup Forums.

I bet you bitchboy listened singlefag
>believing singles
>uzbekistan goat shaving board
>2016
(in case this checks, you resume being engineer you TWAT)

i got a degree from stanford

worked at 3 startups, 1 sold and 1 IPOd

OP what do you want to know?

if I took advice from Sup Forums and bet on trump I'd be swimming in money now desu

this is a strictly basket weaving board.

All of that is good advise, it just seems like you where not good at any of it and could not keep up with the competition.

No you're right OP, don't get a marketable skill or try to make money on your own. Study african poetry, I am sure your life will work out great.

300k starting.
Any. Job.

Capitalism is great isn't.

Hmmm... cuck sheds. Sounds like a hot market.

>go into corporate accounting as low level clerk
>rise through the ranks
>switch jobs
>study programming all the while in spare time

I am literally picking and choosing jobs as I wish. Recruiters from fucking France and UK are spamming my linkedin with job offers for tons of dosh.

Best two things I ever did, the synergy right now is incredible with all the process automation going on. My mother is a lawyer and I've exceeded her earnings already and I'm just 30

just look up the statistics of different jobs you are interested in and pick the one with fewest layoffs and EI claims...recommend looking into Refrigeration and Air conditioning/HVAC.

Kill yourself and praise Kek.

Maybe try suicide

Hey fag I make $52k a year and my primary focus is shitposting.

>not trying to get a long term military career

How can you fuck up this badly?

You are delusional if you think Sup Forums had nothing to do with Trump's early momentum and success

Im thinking of studying political economy at kings or law, I'm not sure what to pick, I like politics and economics, and with a bsc in the degree I can land most financial jobs, but law has a higher skill ceiling, but I prefer economics and politics over law slightly

Any advice from anons?

Trades has become terrible. Unions are protecting their asses and nobody can get enough work in it anymore

STEM is fine. Just stay away from the computer engineering, it's not in demand. Stay away from CompSci, it's over saturated and will become the new factory worker.

Everything else is pretty transferable.

They also tell you not to do an MBA. Do an MBA at a decent school. It's a good return

>spacing out d u b s
>not realizing d*lusional is what most people filter
I do agree with you, though.

You forgot to actually study a useful trade.
Details, Mohammed.

board of peace

As if you tried any of these you fucking NEET

You are obviously retarded as fuck.

>everyone is studying engineering
If you go into any engineering field, you are virtually guaranteed of a job. How many engineers do you know that are unemployed?

>everyone is trying to get a trades job
Yes, because everyone fell for the get a shitty degree meme in the last 2 decades avoided going into trades.

With a trades job, if you have a semi-functioning brain you are also virtually guaranteed to get a job. Tradesmen are in demand all over the world.

>everyone is trying to start a business
No shit, people have been trying to start businesses since the dawn of civilization
Just because you try to start one, does not mean that you ahve the aptitude for it or that your business idea is viable.

wierd dude its almost like there are 8 billion people in this world who all want to achieve the same goal as you!

Go ahead and see for yourself what the post entails Russibro...

delusional

liar

Shitposting on Sup Forums doesn't pay well.

This. Just do what you enjoy.

I got lucky because I enjoy engineering and am able to make a career out of it. Wouldn't have gone into it if I didn't enjoy it.

>Six figure income
>Job stability
>Beautiful wife and children
>Drive a Jaguar
>Dress with italian clothes
>Excellent credit report
>Full health and life insurance
>Live in beautiful Mediterranean-like climate city in the US
Stick with your STEM degree, get its graduate equivalent, work for a multinational, get experience, start your own firm.
Never ever doubt user!