'scuse me sir, you wouldn't happen to have any spare change would you?

'scuse me sir, you wouldn't happen to have any spare change would you?

yes, we jut had eight years of it and I'm broke as well

fpbp

fuck off, welfare scum

Nah, but I'll share my pint of liqour with you.

Can't remember the last time I used cash desu

Make and maintain eye contact. Jingle change as I walk past. Feel violently sick for having to breath the same air as this 'human'

Although if it was a vet, might spare a dollar.

FPBP.

Good goy

No. Fuck off to the nearest politician or bankster and ask them for a handout you welfare veteran scumbag. Stop bothering hardworking Americans too. Having once worked as a mercenary doesn't mean shit.

Mein freund, I have ze coin für you. Aber, I can give you much more coins und a happy leben if you join me. We are going ze Make Amerika Reich Again. Everyzing will finally be reicht.

Why do some people think that I owe them a living?

That uniform and flag look awfully new. He probably should have spent the money on food instead if a costume to dupe idiots out of money.

Here have a septum

>Gained Blessing of charity

I always toss homeless people a couple of bucks if I have cash on me. Life is shit sometimes.

DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY SON... EVER AGAIN!

Would you suck me off for $20?

This. Def would spare a dollar or two, or buy something to eat, for a vet or someone in need. Different case if its one of those arabs/gypsies who get picked up in a nice Mercedes when the day is done.

underrated

Sorry, I'm living in a cashless society now.

*gives my sandwich instead*

A lot of them go home to a better house than you have.

here you are sir thank you for your service

Also: Diese gewaltige soziale Arbeit, sie ist mehr als ein Almosen, denn wir sagen nicht den Reichen, gebt den Armen, sondern wir sagen, Deutsches Volk, hilf Dir selbst, jeder
soll helfen, ob arm oder reich, jeder soll sich denken, es gibt noch einen, der ärmer ist als ich und dem will ich helfen als Volksgenosse. Und wenn einer sagt, ja es ist aber doch ein Opfer für mich, das ist ein Ruhmestitel erst für Deine Gabe, wenn Du dieses Opfer bringst, dann kannst Du noch erhobeneren Hauptes durch Deine Volksgemeinschaft gehen.

You joke but every time I walk past a homeless vet I think, "one day I will have you in uniform storming the ghettos."

Occasionally I'll give them a couple bucks, but usually I'll just offer to buy them a sandwich or something. I typically get turned down because they don't care about the food, they want the money for booze or crack.

I don't give homeless people money since their just probably going to buy drugs with it and I want to have enough money to buy drugs.

Anyone else here hate their country?

Untermenschricans are on pair with dog excrement

>42% """"white""""(30-38% real European)
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>adopting niggers and chinks is a normal american practice
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group
>almost all food is unnatural shit created by monsanto

Don't accept them keeping you down. We don't want handouts, but we also don't want people giving up. Together we will be great again.

Sure man, here's 20$. God bless.

"I'm a veteran too, fought with the 111th Memetic Warfare Group."

You have to go back. Bye.

Sorry man, I don't carry cash on me.

>he hates America

Yes, I sure do.
*walks away, whistling gleefully*

>not saying you don't have any change while making the change jingle in your pants
Every time one of these scum asks for money.

FUCK OFF BABY KILL YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED IN NAM

>Move to nigger and spic infested area of Arizona
>Outside convenience store after buying a pack of smokes
>Random nigger asks me for one
>I give him one
>He doesn't thank me, instantly asks for another instead
>I walk off

Learned my lesson.

What sucks about living here is the way niggers and spics drive. They drive like they're in a permanent hurry. If you go the speed limit some nigger or spic will change lanes, speed up, and swerve in front of you, even if a red light is up ahead. It's like seriously... what's the point? Fucking niggers drive like... well, niggers.

As someone who has actually been homeless before I have no sympathy for any of them. Ignoring legitimate mental illness, the only way you become homeless in America is through your own poor decisions.

bretty gud

me neither
the only people who need it are druggo's

Nah, fuck off American swine, take your American "culture" someplace else and stop shitting up Europe.

I don't carry cash and I'm unemployed

>posts a pic of a cartoon on an American website

Fuck you Autralia, you win.

"My goodness are you a veteran? What unit were you with and where were you deployed when?"

Proceed to listen to bullshit that makes no sense.

Fuck the homeless. If you donate to them you are a fucking moron.

Yeah. yes, the shirt and flag look new, but the flag is on correctly so Ill stop. I'll ask him when/where he served. If he answers legit and I read him right, I'd invite him to go have a steak with me.

We'll talk about shit and politics and eventually he'll tell me the VA cut him loose, and he'll tell me where he's going and why he is trying to get to the major truck route so he can catch a ride where an old buddy of his says he can stay for a while..if he can make it there.

After strong coffee, I'll give him a ride to the onramp. On the way we'll bemoan the hate of leftists for their country and shake our heads at their unAmerican beliefs and wonder how its possible to hate democracy and freedom and human rights enough to want people to die for believing in them. He'll say yeah, but he'd do it all again for them. Even if they hate him, because its worth fighting for. I'll nod.

He'll get out in the rain and thank me and tell me to stay safe, lots of people out there who want cops dead. I'll say yeah, but somebody has to do it, just hope somebody has my back. He'll shake his head and close the door. I'll look back in the mirror as I drive home and see him with his scrawled cardboard sign up and thumb out.

My wife will ask me why Im not hungry when I finally get off shift and go home. I just tell her I ate too many donuts.

No, but come with me and I'll buy you food and pay for your hostel tonight

radical, I can save the money I had for food and spend it on crack

You left out the sloppy brojob in the backseat part and the part about your house smelling like newports and your wife's hair being all messed up when you get home.