University Professor AMA

Hello all. I'm a university professor in the united States. No I will not post verification. I cannot risk getting caught. All I can say is that I teach in a School in an east coast state that is very very very blue. I teach Biology.

Ask about anything. Science. University politics. Go ahead

What is your favorite kind of pasta?

>biology
The very bottom of the STEM ladder, right on the cutoff between master race and subhuman

Daily remainder that non-STEM brainlets should kill themselves ASAP

have you ever tried to get across there are only two genetic genders

Rutgers?

Is there a lot of rivalry between the Biology department and the Social Sciences department of most Universities?

Regarding Human Biodiversity?

do you have Marxist ideologies?

Who did you vote for in the Presidential election?

Marina. Although when my body can afford the extra carbs I do love alfredo. It terms of pasta shapes. I love penne, farfalle and rotini

how much do you despise your Chinese students?

What do you think about the race statistic that can be seen here?

What are your political ideologies? What are your thoughts on Cultural Marxism in academia? Have you ever spoken out against it?

Why did you want to become a professor at a university anyway?

Biology is the only usefull stem. Physics is just a bunch of autistic jews and krauts circle jerking about shit they can't actually test and even if they could wouldn't actually be useful.

Chemistry is pretty much only useful in so far that it can help further biology. Otherwise it's just a costco for engineering majors to get supplies from.

>Cant risk getting caught.
This should be considered really bad

what happened to world trees

Why do you write like a 4th grader? Is writing not a requirement for Biology professors?

Bluer.

what the hell is wrong with this student's back?

a square back?

what?

Gender isn't genetic. Gender is nothing. Use "sex" to describe male and female.

So no one is going to point out that OP's ID is 'rPil'?

Yeah. The school I teach at isn't very sjw. So most people are easily willing to accept that their are only two genetic sexes. Gender isn't a biological term. Gender is influenced by biology though.

Does race exist in your opinion? Why are you on Sup Forums? Are you Jewish?

Why don't universities teach about human biodiversity and its implications?

Not really. Most biology departments don't really care so much about race. Not because it does or doesn't exist, but because there aren't a ton of experiments or useful knowledge that can be gained form such experiments.

He didn't go to the party...

Be there or be square they said... Why didn't he listen?

>biology is the only useful stem

says someone using a computer designed by an electrical engineer, running a program designed by a computer scientist.

>being this retarded
wew lad, shitposting here wouldnt be possible without physics, that alone makes it better than biology plebs

You are obviously in Boston.

trick of the eye m8. you're seeing the obvious and straight seams instead of the actual shape of his back

No. I am a liberal though. Who is conservative on certain issues. Such as immigration and bussiness tax

Nice user ID, Rpil. What's the conservative/liberal mix in the bio department? And science/engineering more broadly?

Gender and Sex used to be used interchangeably until postmodernism ruined everything.

I abstained from the presidential candidates. I voted for local politicians

Is it an Amherst school? I got to one

Oh yeah? Those engiqueers and compsi fags? Products of biology. Suck it nerd.

Your gender is defined by your sex.

Pretty sure Comp sci and maths are below Biology.

Also Physics is dropping pretty bad.

Are spaniards white?

>No. I am a liberal though
Into the trash bin, next thread

why is biology considered a science when it's stamp collecting

We don't have many of them at my school. IT's mostly israelis and saudis. Who I despise.

How is the pay?

I have a masters in education and am thinking about switching and going for PhD in history to become a professor

Is this a useless dream? Do you think it would be better to just stay as a secondary level teacher in the lower schools?

It lets me get paid well and do research.

>conservative on immigration
What does this mean? Conservative inc. is pro immigration and not much different from liberals. What are your specific views on immigration, fake professor?

Do you have to pussify your lectures to not offend anyone and do you have to apologize everyday because most of what youre teaching was invented by a white man?

what did he mean by this?

I thought the point of gender was so kids didn't have to say sex

Thoughts on a Culture of Critique biologyfag?

>i'm liberal but conservative on certain issues
Fuck off, you pussies are just looking out for your own skins. You accept reality only when it's blatantly obvious and fall back into the rainbow pillow of pathological altruism when it isn't.

Because it's easier to type short hand. Why the hell would I take time to proofread and write properly on swedish cuckolding forum.

>I teach in a School in an east coast state that is very very very blue

Tell me some horror stories, professor.

No

Do you have any Religious affiliations?

Bluer state. Think mason-dixon line.

So basically you are a brainwashed subhuman transgender piece of shit. Gender is genetic, you are a kike.

Do you know Chemistry?

Can you teach me to extract DMT from plants?

That is not true, and it is becoming obvious that you are part of the fucking problem.

Not jewish. I like browsing Sup Forums. It's funny. Race does exist in the sense that there are genetic differences. But it's more of spectrum rather than distinct. An italian is just as similar to a north african as they are to a brit.

It's not an interesting topic. And it's poorly understood. And the social ramifications make it problematic.

Since it is no longer the current year, what is it?

>No chinks
>saudis and Israelis
Hmmm, i'm getting warmer. I might win the prize yet. Also, physics-fag here. Do you admit that in our modern age of numerical methods and atomic research that physicists are of more value to the subject of Biology than Biologists themselves?

why are you guys such dicks about your grading policy?

Why is it that for swathes of a semester you base final grades on like 2-3 exams?

I was mainly referring to other hard science. Engineers and comp sci are pretty useful.

>it's not an interesting topic
>the differences between people are not interesting
senpai

Nope. But the city does start with a B

Does your department/college give a shit about research?

How many proposals do you write/co-author in a typical year?

Fairly well mixed in my department.

>physicists are of more value to the subject of Biology than Biologists themselves?
I knew physics faggots were autistic but this is rather impressive

Gotta be Maryland

Maryland?

RAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you a Marxist? If yes how is your wife's son?

Yeah but computer scientists have been mainly replaced by code monkeys now.

Why is estonia considered a country when it's just a buffer used by western europe against the Russians.

I make 90k. Although I only got tenured last year.

Is biology doing something actually interesting?

you don't live in baltimore

Nah, you guys still all have physics envy and this is coming from a guy who thinks physicists are idiots. Just admit it.

I am against excessive immigration. I'm against taking syrian migrants. Illegal immigrants should be deported whenever possible.

In the UK a professor is an experienced scholar and distinguished academic at the top of their field

In the USA a professor someone who lectures at a university

why do Americans abuse the term professor?

No. Most of the annoying sjws don't take upper level bio classes.

>gender isnt genetic
Fucking leafs.

Italians confirmed not white

Didn't read it.

>Race does exist in the sense that there are genetic differences. But it's more of spectrum rather than distinct. An italian is just as similar to a north african as they are to a brit.

LARPer detected. It's been known for 20+ years that are distinct human races. It's not a spectrum; there is a very clear pattern of clusters. How could you not know this if you are truly a biologist.

>i'm autistic and everything is black and white

Oh yeah, genetic modification is going to be yuge.

when you paint liberals in this way you kind of make it a self fulfilling prophesy where any position they can take is bad, and you demonstrate your inability to critically think and realize that people can hold a variety of positions on a variety of issues
i bet you're one of those dumbshits that shits on politicians when they change their views on something

Is it biology that has brought you to Sup Forums?

>Physics is just a bunch of autistic [jews and] krauts circle jerking
fuck i have been found out.

Not many. Although alot of the BLM people spray painted their logo around campus.

Thank the IV League Jews for lowering the standers

Could you find it in yourself to stop pushing communism? Also, I know you'll have to do this very subtly to prevent ostracization from your peers, but perhaps teach your students how to reach conclusions based on reason and evidence?

>I am against excessive immigration.
lol almost everyone is against excessive immigration. Problem is everyone has a different definition of excessive. What a stupid answer

>type of pasta
says a sauce
?

I hate these AMA bullshit threads on here

Agnostic.

>The very bottom of the STEM ladder
>biology
>bottom

Kill yourself kike