How do decent looking women end up in shitty situations? I'm at a motel and there's like 5...

How do decent looking women end up in shitty situations? I'm at a motel and there's like 5,6 women here who look decent but look to be near homelessness.

Drug addiction/substance abuse

Women are stupid.

Because they married tyrone instead, now they raise a bunch of half ugly nigger children, jumping around from apartment to apartment struggling for survival.
"I can make it on my own, I don't need no man".

"Where did all the good men go?"

Every white guy knows she's a coal burner, no one fucks her. Stays poor.

They're probably cam girls and if you asked they would fuck you. They are at the peak of their desperation. Act, fuck them, dump them. They are fresh meat!

Poor people need to look prettier more than rich people do to survive. It's not that shitty women end up in shitty situations, it's that shitty situations spawn pretty women. Also, most of the planet is poor, so of course most hot women are poor.

I said they look decent, not that they look like TayTay

Can confirm, cousin has 4 children by 4 different men. Two brown and two from blonde dead beat thugs. Lives off the state, hits her kids, does drugs and is crazy Jesus freak.

Only gawd can judge me! Constantly posted on her facebook

show

pics or it did happen

>coal burner
>fresh meat
pick one

Why aren't you fucking them?

Lol I can imagine a pol user creeping around a motel snapping pictures of womens asses from the dark corners of a hallway.

I'm working

We had a few reasonably cute transients while I worked at a hotel.

They fucked niggers, got addicted to drugs, now work as prostitutes when their nigger boyfriend-slash-pimps aren't beating them.

Shame, too. They'd clean up nice, and most of the diseases can be cured, but the goods are still too damaged to save.

Once you go black, no one wants you back.

How does a decently well-off man end up spending his life posting on an online internment camp for autistic persons?

Same deal.

Who is his girl?

Seen her posted before.

You've never been to a motel? You're describing a hotel. There are no hallways in motels you park in front of your room

Because when they realize they look half decent, their egos override any type of self preservation that might have been present. Then they start to live in an illusion of high confidence brought on by a sense of entitlement.

That is, until they hit rock bottom. Then it's society's fault.

Oh wow, I didn't know the difference until now. No I've never been to a motel, but that sounds really trashy and low class. That's gross and now I'm going to vomit. Thanks stranger.

It is. It's easy to get a hooker though

What? Do you want women to be cared for and veiwed as precious and revered and respected??? What are you some kind of hetero cis oppressor?? Go back to the 13th century shitlord.

define "decent"

Wouldn't you rather rub their feet than them be doing drugs?

>Only gawd can judge me!

have you ever asked her to guess what the judgement would be?

They have a "trashy hot" look, similar to Brittany Murphy. Like they look like their on drugs but maybe they just look like that

Easy mode isn't easy enough. tbf women can develop mental illnesses too. Their lives are mostly free of consequences and they don't develop much character or mental resilience.

OMG!!! WE DON'T NEED FUCKING MEN TO RUB OUR FEET YOU FUCKING SEXIST!!!
DRUGS ARE MY BABY DADDIES CULTURE YOU FUCKING SHITLORD!!!

True for women who are at least average in looks

Yeah, go ahead and rub their feet. Queens of the ghetto. Whores of the gutter.

>decent looking women
>posts that picture

C'mon, you can't seriously be saying that half-retarded bitch looks decent

ayy woman studies