Does anyone else here just fucking hate purity spirals like Nazism, the term 'degenerate,'

..Catholics arguing over proper popes, the bestest Orthodox (jews, christian), the true definition of white, the best Islam, the stronkist pagan the reddist pill the one and only best kind of woman, the only beautiful art or architecture, the most based position to fuck etc.

They're just memes. Don't take em seriously.

Lines need to be drawn somewhere.

says fucking who? a group of nerds sometimes when they joke about it?

Pretty amusing desu. Big reason I come here is to watch the animals tear each other's throats out.

Meh. I think it's fun, and sometimes people just can argue over the most silly thing.

Sup Forums is just the right wing equivalent of tumblr

stormfags are just the right wing equivalent of SJWs

Classification and exclusiveness is pretty important to defining what something is, but yeah when it comes to ideological purity I'm not always on board since you might be able to find better and more practical ideologies by mixing ideas. Not necessarily though.

I've always thought, what if white supremacists (actual ones, not faggots on Sup Forums roleplaying) actually purged the world of all non-whites. Then what? I've always imagined you'd get fault lines over if slavs and Mediterraneans are white, maybe if Irish are white, etc. People will ALWAYS find something to exclude themselves into and fight. Always. It's just human nature to a large part, tribalism is alive and well today as it was in our ancient past. So I don't really take the whole ideological or racial purity thing too seriously. It just weakens yourself with in fighting.

But naturally still, some lines are worth drawing, otherwise groups would not exist in the first place. I just don't think maximum conformism is needed within a group because like I said, it's self defeating and self-destructive.

How does anyone distinguish anything from anything else then you absolute dipshit?

why is it necessary if you recognize it's based on a lie or at least something that's unverifiable in principle? I thought means to an end shit and groupthink was for faggitos--

I prefer to use profligate, as opposed to degenerate. The term degenerate just gets brushed off as "oh that's what Nazis say, or what ultra-religious people would say" etc. etc.

Profligate sounds much better, and because most trendies have never heard it used, it's one of those words that will reflexively make them want to avoid being one.

Sometimes words that go out of use become more powerful because of that non-use, and profligate is definitely one of the more effective ones.

>sjws want 10 year olds to transition
>Sup Forums supports the traditional families and gender roles

>sjws want to silence their opposition
>Sup Forums likes to make fun of their opposition while still letting them speak

>sjws like to call employers to get people fired over wrongthink on the internet
>Sup Forums doesn't care how offensive or stupid you are

Nice horseshoe theory, faggot. False equivalence is a cop out for the Sargons of the world.

What is? Are you forgetting I didn't actually specify anything? Everything has different criteria that can be used for determining different statuses.

>How does anyone distinguish anything from anything
Why is it necessary that we hold hands and agree about that like hippy faggots?

I hate degeneracy spirals much more than purity spirals, to be completely honest.

There are open questions an closed questions...open ones will always remain open like what is the nature of the good...closed ones like what is 2+2 will always remain closed. I don't understand that there is any valid concern here.

Nah, it's entertaining to watch the animals snarl for a bit, then poke them and walk away.

subjective definitions the post.

Moderation is an euphemism for mediocrity.

Tolerance is faggotry.

No, im not autistic like you, i can hear people have a conversation without having to spew my politics all over them

you don't have to 'tolerate' something to recognize there's no direct, true guidepost or answer to the opinion or life choice in question.

>the jew tries to shapeshift once more since his previous efforts failed

Kek, whats the next big thing that you are going to "brainstorm" on (spoiler: jews have no brains)

saged

I included hating the jew in my post...but since you mention it...what isn't the jews to /pol?

dont know mane, sounds a lot like jew subversion to me. Degenerate is a magic word that is sacred to us, you dont get to shit on it without being suspected of kikeness. I would have to say that you are. And since you are probably a jew/kike, your argument is therefore invalid, because lol who cares about what some jew/liberals opinions. They basically fuck dogs lol.

sage