Does Sup Forums use the depilatory jew, or something more traditional?

Does Sup Forums use the depilatory jew, or something more traditional?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NN3fWyIDk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I own a beard trimmer bringing my facial hair expenditure under $40 for the past 10 years

i just use an electric shaver whenever my beard gets sticky.

y'know when you eat some melted cheddar cheese and it gets stuck, it's easier to shave off everything that it is to clean it out of your beard without the stink staying in.

a braun 790cc

I use pic related

>implying

>a can of shave gel costs $30
of all the things that never happened

How tf does cheddar get into a beard unless you hold your tongue out and spit falls over ewww any way

I bet you stick it up your butt after you get done glazing your asshole for your boyfriend too

Has anyone used a shavette? Considering buying one because I want that straight shave feeling but can't be arsed honing or strapping

youtube.com/watch?v=_NN3fWyIDk4

>cost per year
do you use only one can a year?

5 dollars a can you mong. 6 cans a year.

it's melted in i.e. burger / toast

and it slides into the beard.

like whenever i eat any tomato-based sauces i allways gotta wipe off around my mouth or there'll be red everywhere.

it's easier to shave beard than it is to clean if all the time, so that you only have to use a napkin to remove sauce / whatever

>shaving
>ever

But u put the burger in the mouth not around it. Idk thats weird

desu, once you get a big beard, and you sit straight it's freefall sauce into beard

for me, it doesnt take long time to get big beard.

numale as fuck

even if you have a beard you need a razor to touch up the edges unless you want to look like a hobo

What is this "wet shave?" personally i cant fucking stand shaving. I basically do it once a week to curve away my wife's bitching

>touch up the edges.

Growing a beard is male.

Growing a perfectly trimmed retro style post modern beard and mustache, conditioned twice daily and infused with hemp beard oil while being appropriately trimmed to a respectable length by a degenerate bisexual with a 1900's style mustache in a beard and mustaches "salon" is nu male.

>1 cartridge per week
I guess if you have nigger hair, or shave your entire body every day.

Nicee i want to get a big beard too but it only grows in some places on my cheeks so far all girls i know love them. I read if u keep cutting it it will grow faster and bigger and thats what i am doing....good luck with the girls bro

I use disposable razors, which last for a few weeks and are hella cheap. Also use a shave brush, which is far more comfy than shaving cream ever was.

you still need to touch up the edges

low test

>shave your entire body every day
b-b-but its current year

>you still need to touch up the edges

No. You dont.

I bet you have pubes growing on your face.
Even good beards need to be well kept.

I use the blue razors, you know the twin blade ones that come in like an 8 pack?

I shave every day and I can usually get about 5 good shaves out of one if I strop it a bit, this is the cheapest method. You're wasting money doing anything else.

Nope if u use oil for beard it looks cool asf

thanks for correcting the record

using pic related and a regular safety for when i don't have time.

litterally still more expensive than buying de razor blades for a safety razor

or buying a straight razor once

I use 1 blade a month but it only works well for the first week, by the last week it looks like I shaved with a piece of glass.

I also only shave every other day because NEET, probably couldn't get away with 1/month if shaving daily

I've got a one by a company called "Weck", ex medical one I think. Best thing ever, like £30 off eBay, get the straight shave feeling with none of the hassle of maintaining it

Hairless manlet detected

Per year. 6 cans. 6x5=30

Using a safety razor.
Cheap as hell. Very easy to use. Dry, cold water, no foam/cream etc,, all works.

I use a safety razor and collect antique ones. They are available for a lot cheaper than your pic, or you can pay as much as you like for luxury iterations. Nght and day difference from nasty ineffective carridges.

You don't need to buy that le masculinity for numales brush and shaving soap bullshit. All you need is the razor, so the cost is even less. Shit man I shave in the shower. 18 bucks for the razor and some blades three years ago and I'm still not out of blades.

I've used a safety razor for a few years now.. never going back. Plus I love the ritual, gives me man tingles.

I just buy a pack of Bic disposable razors a year. Even if I shave every other day, one razor can last months. I don't waste money on creams either.

>he fell for the bushcraft jew
Don't get me wrong, I have a GB small forest axe myself, but that abomination is pure jewery.

I used a straight razor back when I still shaved regularly. I use it to touch up the edges now so I don't look like a homeless but I lost my mug and brush when I moved so I'm stuck using Barbasol until I get around to replacing them.

Ye then u cut all ur face and look like shit. Good job

I use a safety razor with no shaving soap or anything just water.

>shaving

I don't shave. I go to the barber shop occasionally instead. I enjoy having a beard.

No it isn't. 2$ will last me 2 months. That's 24$ or less depending on what I get on sale.

People actually spend money on shaving cream. You know you just need water right?

>Even good beards need to be well kept.

Sorta, it depends on what kind of stuff you naturally grow. You don't need much beyond the occasional combing to keep a mujahedin look like I do.

Oil?

> tfw 200 isreali personna on amazon for $24
> 3 days a blade, no stropping

you're the type of guy that just has a few whiskers right?

My beard is made out of adamantium so I just trim. A new trimmer once a year and I'm all set.

Enjoy your pimply raser burned face

I use the old school gillette sensor excel with 2 blades, blades are fairly cheap and I shave in the shower, just use soap for lather.

>Too dumb to shave

I just use cheap razors because my face can take it. I just don't get red bumps, nicks or cuts when I use cheaper razors, I think because I have thin hair.

Other people have more sensitive skin, so they should use different methods of shaving. Where I could a broken piece of glass and gasoline to shave and be fine, someone else might need an expensive razor and shaving cream because their face gets torn up easily.

>using overpriced brand products rather than reasonably priced value brands which are exactly the same

We aren't talking about precision engineering ffs, just get the cheapest one that works.

>6 cans of shaving cream at 5 bucks a pop

I use one or two cans a year, tops, and they cost 1€.

>1 cartdrige per week @4.3$ each

What the fuck?
First of all cartdriges are 4.99 for a pack of 12.

I usually shave once a week because I can't be arsed to do it any more frequently, so by the 5th-6th use the blade gets too blunt to cut "long" (1-2mm) beard and I change it.
If you do shave every day, it takes way way longer and even when it does get blunt, it still cuts good enough to keep using it.

A single cartridge easily lasts me a month.

>REAL total cost is 15€ a year.

Yes, I use the "depilatory jew" because I'm not a hipster and I don't have time to take an hour to shave my fucking beard "tradionally".

Merkur DE razor.
Usually Gillette Platinum DE blades from Russia.

just use a cut throat razor and stone.

Unless your are really hairy or want that kiddies smooth chin then it will suffice.

$5 for a 10 pack of feather blades? damn nigga you gettin fuckin the the ass on that deal

>Falling for the nip samurai meme.
>not buying voshkhods, pol silver or perma sharp blades

The whole deal about cartridge pricing is really making me think about going down the straight razor path. It takes some time to master, but got damn is it cheaper in the long run. Besides, shaving is a morning ritual for me anyway, so extending it for 20 minutes or so wouldn't bother me much.

I have 2 shavettes and a beard trimmer.
Shaving with a shavette takes longer than with a normal razor it's great for tweaking outlying hair/shaping stubble.
If I ever want to go clean shaven I have to beard trim it down to stubble then shave it or it takes an age.
I'd also say the the canned shaving foams and gels provide a more comfortable shave than barbers soap.
spent bought like 100 blades almost 3 years ago.

The long bladed ones are nice but the blades are much less economical

I use a hand-turned yew and sterling silver handle with €2 Boldking blades

You seemingly know a lot about being a male homosexual

What soaps are you using? Soaps are vastly superior than the gels and foams we have in the US.

Straights are a ton of maintenance on top of the 20 minutes it takes to shave.

I use a razor

grow a beard and trimm it from time to time you faggot

That's my set-up, except I use a different brush. Merkur, Feather, Proraso. I make the dyke pussies wet. Clubman for the full barbershop smell.

I use Feather blades on my Feather safety razor.

Superior Japanese steel, folded over 1000 times, can cut through anything.

>I'd also say the the canned shaving foams and gels provide a more comfortable shave than barbers soap.

Disagree

Why dyke pussies exactly?

are u a fucking druid

Damn.. Months? Tits or GTFO..

I'm fine with that yo. Like I've said, it's already a fucking ritual at this point to shave every morning. It's that 'me time' that I don't often have.

I use an old one that my father gave me its just a standard rectangular blade it might have been my grandfathers too, its very old, works great

Shaving cream? What are you, a bitch?

Don't you know gooks don't really have facial hair? Their genetics work so that pubes are migrated to their faces as well.

Not everyone has that Sahara roasted and toasted leather on their face like most leafs do these days.

It's just collateral damage. Not primary, or target of opportunity.

I use a Gillette Fat Handle like pic related

It was my grandfathers. My grandmother gave it to me after he died. It's at least 60 years old and still going strong

$1.50 a tall can lasts six months maybe

Same as our Native Americans... Hmmm...

you can just use ordinary soap tbqh

This. Who goes through a can every two months?

>that guy at the gym who puts nair on his face

What's wrong with using an electric shaver?

I don't have insecurity issues, so I use what is the most practical - an electric shaver.

>wife and I lasered hair off with no remorse

that's a beautiful axe

nice, i dated a girl that did that too. dont see why that isnt a more common thing

are you like 13 or what

I use Gillette disposable razors, but I use the same one for like a month with no gel (I shave in the shower, high temp), only switch when I feel that it's lost its sharpness.

I mean, it LOOKS manly, but I've actually shaved with a knife and frankly it's EASIER to not cut yourself than with a straight-edge. It gives you a shit shave, though.

You both seem a little salty. Not my fault I got into safety razor shaving because that's how my grandpa taught me and later the hipsters ruined it.

I call bullshit. Post pics of wife's cooter.

WTF did you just say about me? I'll have you know I've used a Goodfellas safety for over 6 years and have used well over 300 blades! I was the top shaver in the whole of New Zealands clean shaven school. I have been clean unjew shaven on tradefloors in London. I have a team of rusty blades ready to cut you up at a moments notice. You fucking Arab. I bet you thought that implying I might Jew shave was funny didn't you. We'll we've tracked you down to Tower Hamlets and our special Julian team will be with you shortly!

>I use Gillette disposable razors, but I use the same one for like a month with no gel (I shave in the shower, high temp), only switch when I feel that it's lost its sharpness.
My skin is aching just from hearing this