Reddit CEO bans trump subreddit for their "bad behavior"

reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/5frg1n/tifu_by_editing_some_comments_and_creating_an/

>I fucked up guys
>Feel my wrath!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Newhouse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Irving_Newhouse_Sr.
reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/5frg1n/tifu_by_editing_some_comments_and_creating_an/damra3u/
associatesmind.com/2016/11/24/did-the-ceo-of-reddit-pierce-section-230/
youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk&feature=youtu.be&t=1m12s
reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/5frg1n/tifu_by_editing_some_comments_and_creating_an/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a fucking faggot. Basically he waits like 4 days to even let all of reddit know and acknowledges he's fucked with them and people still eat up the shit on reddit.

THE WORLD IS FUCKING RETARDED.

>admin does something bad
>admits his mistake AS IS EXPECTED BY ANYONE WHO RUNS ANYTHING
>tries to justifying by saying he was just trolling
>reddit sucks his dick over it

Wow, reddit really is a bunch of cucks aren't they? Slant-eye moot can't say a word on this website without people calling for his death, but spez really can get away with anything in his echochamber.

>Reddit
You have to go back

biggest group of faggots on the internet

Well all he did was filter his name to one of the /r/the_donald mods so that if someone wrote fuck (Admin) it would show up as fuck (TD mod)

Sup Forums has like 20 different word filters enabled all the time.

they'd want it to appear that way...

Wow, our word filters really are the same thing as an admin editing someone's comments! Senpai, you need to get off this website desu

he went in after the comments were already posted and changed them, it wasn't an automatic thing, completely different

This photo is a picture of a serial killer/rapist. You Americans creep the fuck out of me with your smiling.

The Donald isnt gone you misguiding fuck. Its still there just a little more silenced thanks to u/spez.

Fuck u/sepz

thats it.......

im making a reddit account

i am shit posting everywhere

anytime any libcuck says anything remotely cuck-y. Im handing them a fat ass red-pill and shoving it down their libcuck throat,

The internet is the one place there shouldn't be any kind of censorship. I understand it is their right as a privately owned website to censor whatever they want. But we need to let them know how bad of a mistake this is.

Let's fuck up reddit.

Fuck reddit, You won't ban my ip and if they do i can set up proxies. This is horse shit. Im fucking triggered right now desu.

He looks exactly like that rapist who got a shit punishment and people flipped out.

I met this faggot in San Fran. He is a fucking midget manlet. Such a bitch.

godspeed

>the_donald gets band
>users flock to Sup Forums
>they become redpilled and radicalized
>the internet hate machine springs to life once again

Get ready folks, the ride hasn't even started yet.

>THE reddit IS FUCKING RETARDED.

He did that to a thread that was specially linked and talked about in a washington post article so anyone reading the article and going to the thread would see all of them bad mouthing their own mods. He knew exactly what he was doing and it wasnt trolling

Redditfugees welcome

Here is the owner of reddit.

Billionaire merchant... What do you fags expect?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Newhouse

I want to get off mr trump's wild ride

When will this cancerous place die already

I have no sympathy with those cucks. They have banned me 4 days ago for ''sending harassing PM's'' while the only time I got PM'd and send back was by some liberal faggot. Then suddenly I got banned for something not even within their rules.

Fuck those retarded liberal in disguise mods.

Does his username prove self awareness?

kek

>Reddit
>Not completely fucking gay

Pick one

Is that really what he looks like?

It's like Bradley Maning went MtF and then tried to reverse it.

Reddit is a shitbag for any political discussion.

>eat up

Here is his daddy.

The eldest of eight JEWISH immigrants... Owned 1/1681th of us GDP upon time of death...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Irving_Newhouse_Sr.

All trolling aside, this guy writes like a 14 year old. How the hell is a he a CEO?

So fucking gay.

Post your u/sername and i'l upvote and reply

More like newfag refugees shit up the place with liberal bullcrap. I really don't like that subreddit because the mods are tremendous faggots who will bann you at all for no reason.

Though the great thing about reddit is that you can just make another account and completely circumvent the bann. I still don't like the fact that I got banned 4 times on it and 3 times for no reason in the 5 weeks that I used it (and I don't use it a lot since I prefer 8 pol over both).

He co founded reddit. Hes a programmer, communicating isnt his strong suit. Hes basically a cuck leftist /r9k/ fag

... fucking why

you /the_donald fags are always angry wtf

sadly drumpf won,go suck a dick or something and shut up

>How the hell is a he a CEO
Unprofitable, controversial websites can't be that picky.

>More like newfag refugees shit up the place with liberal bullcrap
The great thing about Sup Forums over reddit though is that because there is not voting system it doesnt matter how many of them there are, our opinions are still seen and heard.

The realization they cant drown out dissenting opinions usually turns off most cucks

JUST

Same reason why hacks like pauly shore kept getting work despite being terrible...... jewish nepotism.

reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/5frg1n/tifu_by_editing_some_comments_and_creating_an/damra3u/

fucking disgusting

le upbode eksdee exedeee

why does cuckplace affairs matter to us? are you one of these plebs from there?

There's far more liberal bullcrap here than on /r/the_donald.

Reddit would be a lot more profitable if they just let anyone say anything, there were no mods, and no censorship of any kind.

>red pilling plebittors
Yeah, good luck with that...

SPEZ BROKE SECTION 230 OF THE UNITED STATES COMMUNICATIONS DECENCY ACT BY EDITING OTHERS POSTS WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE. THEY ARE NO LONGER CONSIDERED A SAFE HARBOR AND ALL POSTS CAN BE ATTRIBUTED DIRECTLY TO THEM AND THEIR EMPLOYEES.

REDDIT AND ITS PARENT COMPANY ARE NOW LIABLE FOR EVERY POST ON REDDIT, INCLUDING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT POSTS AND POSTS INCITING OR THREATENING VIOLENCE,

FUCKING SPREAD THIS, REDDIT CAN BE SUED BY ALMOST ANYONE NOW

no

youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk&feature=youtu.be&t=1m12s

>SPEZ BROKE SECTION 230 OF THE UNITED STATES COMMUNICATIONS DECENCY ACT BY EDITING OTHERS POSTS WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE. THEY ARE NO LONGER CONSIDERED A SAFE HARBOR AND ALL POSTS CAN BE ATTRIBUTED DIRECTLY TO THEM AND THEIR EMPLOYEES.
>REDDIT AND ITS PARENT COMPANY ARE NOW LIABLE FOR EVERY POST ON REDDIT, INCLUDING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT POSTS AND POSTS INCITING OR THREATENING VIOLENCE,
>associatesmind.com/2016/11/24/did-the-ceo-of-reddit-pierce-section-230/
>FUCKING SPREAD THIS, REDDIT CAN BE SUED BY ALMOST ANYONE NOW

REST IN PISS REDDIT HAHAHAHA

NEVER FUCKING LIKED YOUR BITCH ASS SITE ANYWAY.

I'd wager most of us actually respect moot though. Sup Forums is just Reddit with an average IQ about 50 points higher

Spreafdddfff

post username I'll upboat you

also enjoy getting b& in 10 minutes

reddit is such a shit hole. Also, this Spez guy sounds like a fascist.

>I don't like this part of my user base, let's change he algorithm to stop them from showing up on the main content page
>I don't like your conspiracy, better delete it
>I don't like that Trump won and "blah blah healing" so we introduced a way to censor those I do not like
>P.S.: I used my mod powers in an irresponsible way but take my word for it I am still a respectable CEO, I even was a troll at one point Xd!

Let it burn to the fucking ground is what I say.

>with an average IQ 50 points higher
>believing this

Shiggy diggy

who cares about fagddit beside normies and attention whores

the_donald was just SFW Sup Forums during the election. Now they have a lot more users so it's more reddit-ey with all the lame inside jokes and shitty memes.

Regardless, I still think of them as my retarded brother. the_donald is family whether I like it or not, and I'm gonna stick up for my family.

the way that they constantly find ways to piss off the CTR-employed admins is really fantastic though. They have now eliminated all stickies posts on the sub so that shit can reach the front page organically.

They'll probably be shut down before the new year and we'll have our own redugee crisis on our hand

>This is my fault and now you're going to pay for it

guarantee we have more whites

Giving a flying fuck about reddit after they vanned r/coontown.

Twittergate is real. They allow pedophiles and ban people for reporting minors having sex on public profiles. Redditgate is real. They ban anyone that doesn't fit their narrative. Trumblrgate is real. They ban anyone for anything, unless you're a certified Muslim or some sort of complex level of gender confused hippie because that'd be oppressive.

NO

I get banned if I call a jungle bunny a jigaboo on T_D

>The donald faggots constantly saying FUCK USPEZ xD
>USPEZ had enough of their shit and filters some shit for fun
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP OPPRESSING US!!!!!

Bunch of faggots. They can dish out the bantz but can't take it.

Also they shit up Reddit. This is fact. I once saw them trying to """combo""" on the homepage with three different topics. Totally meaningless. Fuck em.

Maybe it's just me...and I'm really trying to keep an open mind here and approach this logically...but I don't fucking GIVE A SHIT! SNAP SNAP! PEENUS WEANUS :^)

Now THIS is true.

This is fun

10/10 you guys should try it

You should let Adam Savage know he's about to do a AMA on a pedophile site.

What confuses me is why he believes that they are breaking the rules of Reddit, when all they do is play within the system that he designed. Is it really that bad for those pussies to hear an opinion that isn't in line with their own? The donald trump subreddit is honestly tame as fuck and doesn't break any of the rules, and in the comment section of his post he claims that if they change their ways he will stop hating on them, yet they haven't actually broken any of their rules. I honestly can't stand the word "cuck" but jesus it fits here.

Zero Accountability for any moderator on any website. This is what I have seen here, 8-ch, rebbit, any forum ever. They are allowed to do anything they want and people suck their dick when they do something shitty.

SPEZ BROKE SECTION 230 OF THE UNITED STATES COMMUNICATIONS DECENCY ACT BY EDITING OTHERS POSTS WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE. THEY ARE NO LONGER CONSIDERED A SAFE HARBOR AND ALL POSTS CAN BE ATTRIBUTED DIRECTLY TO THEM AND THEIR EMPLOYEES.

REDDIT AND ITS PARENT COMPANY ARE NOW LIABLE FOR EVERY POST ON REDDIT, INCLUDING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT POSTS AND POSTS INCITING OR THREATENING VIOLENCE,

>Making a thread about reddit
>Most people are ok with this
Fuck you OP, fuck every single one of you talking about this seriously.
Get the fuck out of my Sup Forums!

Did you not read all of the posts that said the entirety of r/all was unusable because of there were one or two the_donald things were on it?

stop posting reddit shit

>A fucking leaf
If you think that a shit load of reddit users coming here can't fuck this place even more than it already was then you've not been paying attention over the last year.

did you just come out of a 5 year coma?

Fuck off brand cultist. Betrayel should not be swept under the rug, wherever it is located.

True that. Even at dishing out the bantz they're not really that good.

They only shit up r/all which is just where everything from reddit comes. No clue if people actually use that it seems rather inconvenient if you're looking to read about something in particular.

Social justice war now! GAS THE ALT RIGHT

Hahahaha that's great man.

Google, Facebook, Twitter and Reddit are all openly practicing censorship.

The current jurisprudence states that private companies do not need to enforce free speech. There needs to be a major legal battle on this. Times have changed, censorship on social media is a bigger deal than censorship in real life nowadays.

If that doesn't work, that Reddit CEO need to be killed.

I like this "decency act" you speak of

KEK

>reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/5frg1n/tifu_by_editing_some_comments_and_creating_an/
SHILLLLLLLLLLL OR NOT INFORMED PERSON
HE SAID HE WOULD DO IT AND WAS THINKING ABOUT A WAY OF DOING IT

It's really easy to trigger them with 1 liners or memes. They aren't used to it.

The question is will this whiplash back to spez and how?

kek, there was once a time you could be made a mod of a sub without permission. Someone could make anyone a mod of their sub. Spez made a few jokes about it.

Conspiracy retards need to be put down.

>serial killer/rapist
He got drunk and fingered a drunk woman. That's not rape or murder.

>18x gold
People gave money to this retard for his pathetic "apologise" and censorship.

Reddit's userbase is so damn stupid.

Oh fuck somehow I forgot his original long ass rant about his welding buddies getting on with some girls.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT REDDIT OP

It just gets buried under 40000 other commetnts. Go to new or rising if you want people to see it

>Hey, it’s Reddit’s totally politically neutral CEO here to provide updates and dodge questions.
These people have zero self-awareness.

Because he broke Section 230, it's only a matter of time before Reddit gets into some deep shit.

Other than that, he probably won't. The entire website will backup his lie because they want to seem "all-inviting" even though they use any tactics whatsoever to subdue trump talk

damn, whoever green is it looks like they got totally BTFO in that exchange

Other admins can grant gold free-of-cost.

Let this be a reminder to anyone who calls this place a "Drumpfy safe space."

>Where were you when Sup Forums cared more about free speech than Reddit?

>Reddit
>Free Speech
>Hired Elaine Pao to run it
wew

This guy deserves a bullet.

>An influx of r/the_donald posters

pls no