30 SILVER COINS

>30 SILVER COINS

Other urls found in this thread:

haxowned.ytmnd.com/
youtu.be/KNWPYQjXSYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pretty sad right? and he didn't even keep it, he went back and threw the coins down. They used it to fund a graveyard

haxowned.ytmnd.com/

Fuck that's a beautiful painting

>taking the bible literally

Jesus had a deatg wish anyway, he was walking to Jerusalem trying to incite a revolution. He was gonna be a martyr no matter what, Judas should have asked for more though

Literally nothing is more beautiful than melancholia in this world

Why is he so sad? :(

Russian artist.

Funny how Sweden is the most athestic country in the EU and the most cucked.

Funny how Poland is the most Christian country in the EU and least cucked.

It's almost like there's a common factor but it's hard to see with all this fedora in the way...

Because he knows that, no matter how well he tries to spread his message of love, Man will contort it into a message of hatred. God created Man, but God can not change Man.

That and he's fasting in the wildness tormented by Satan.

Mass Effect 3's ending

>Kek will destroy hamburger helper in your lifetime
SHADILAY

Cherry pick much buddy? Norway and Finland are equally secular and they are less 'cucked'. UK is less secular and just as 'cucked'.

Also just because one doesn't take the bible literally doesn't mean one doesn't see something in it.

Thanks for playing.

Everyone should listen to E Michael Jones.
youtu.be/KNWPYQjXSYA

Hilarious how smug you are while your country is being raped and pillaged by muslim hordes.

Finland is more religious than Sweden and proportionally less cucked.

Enjoy the coming caliphate.

Well even if not everything in it should be taken literally, why should OP's passage about Judas' betrayal not be taken seriously?

Was there a man named Jesus (Yeshua) who got betrayed by a man named Judas? I think it's more likely than not that this, at the very least, happened. And if so, then why couldn't it have been for 30 silver coins? It had to be for some reason. What motive would the writers have to lie about such a seemingly trivial fact?

Is the Bible the best anime storyline of all time?

>hey guys, this shit is serious and I'm probably gonna die for what I believe
>hey Jesus, who is baddest nigga in the posse?
>no guys seriously I'm gonna die
>hey familia, who's gonna sit on your right and left?
>do you know this man, Peter?
>lolno

Jesus' life is fucking suffering. The original postles were faggots. Paul was like the only person to fucking get it and he was told through a vision instead of meeting the man.

Peter once cut a motherfucker's ear off. He was zealous when it counted. Popes nowadays would never do some shit like that.