Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

the boundaries are hardly artificial. in many instances they are bodies of water mountain range peaks and other physically defing geographic features. this guy is an "educated" troll. id love to debate him and knock his ass down a few pegs.

You think pretty slowly, right?

Isn't that the fault of other countries though. Why don't other countries have open borders?

Since when do you need a passport to visit the gorilla enclosure at the zoo?

Was he going back to Africa?

So edgy I almost got stabbed.

This human is coming to my work place next year. I will have the opportunity to ask him a question in front of a live audience of up to around 4000 people.

What should I ask?

Had to wait inline and get security scanned before meeting another member of my own species.

>had to go to jail for visiting members of my own species when I entered into a complete stranger's artificially conceived "house".

>You are the most recognizable scientist and yet you haven't done anything remarkable. Why is this?

keked

Got em

THIS! If repeating numerals, kek wants his answer to this.

Communist science negro strikes again

you have to go back.

Hard to believe that people won't just let me into their houses and let me steal their shit, you know?

Since territory and property are human constructs.

>artificially

I thought nogscience man was smart.
Does he really not know how borders work?

>It's a scientist lacks social awareness episode

BAZOOPA

I wonder if he's autistic or just thinks he's being le clever black globalist.

Reroll

Reroll

Did this guy accomplish anything as a scientist before becoming an attention whore as a result of some network needing to fill a race quota?

jew, poo, euro trash, jew, jew

Please ask this. Kek wills this

Is this nigger a retard or something?

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

Saying a border is artificially conceived is as ridiculous as saying the same thing about the territorial land of a wolf pack.

Hang all cultural marxists.

another cuck giving the goys their daily dose of jew propaganda.

What's there to think about?

Passports are over rated, you can use a copy of your b/c, at least to get into Mexico.

underated

>Artificially conceived borders
>Don't come Into my house
Really...... makes.......you......... think

I have no idea who this guys is other than that he's supposed to be some kind of minor celeb, but if he actually has to stand in line to renew his passport, he must be really minor or an abysmal failure at converting his fame to money.

Topkek

brasil visa is awesome

10yrs, 180days/yr

He's a science populiser. His job is to get people interested in science so the public is okay with the amount of money going into programs that really doesn't impact everyday people's lives.

This is also the same reason that any weird thing in the media about space is automatically attributed to ALIENS or finding life on other planets. It's probably something really mundane and boring to average people, but having a huge headline "NASA HAS A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, COULD IT BE ALIENS" is a lot more interesting than what is really happening.

It's that old saying, "Those who can, do; rise who can't, teach."

What a faggot

>scientist

Top kek.

Here's your (You)

Species is also artificially conceived. He should have just gone to a zoo and found an ape that looked looked sufficiently like him to visit.

You know why we need passports and artificially conceived borders? Because otherwise the other members of your special invade and kill you.

He may be a scientist but I can tell this guy knows fuck all about history or human behaviour.