Some some thing pizza satanic something

vid.me/oDUX
RECIST WIETH SUPREMESISTS

He's a cuck who only cares about his views
just like (((cernevich))) with his "6gorrilion mindset "-book

This is "goobergate" tier

MIYE-KUL MAW IS A SAG OF SHIT

>STAHP PROTESTIN' MUH DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOD EMPENADA
Trump had substantially fewer votes than Clinton, and estimated 2 million fewer, in fact.

>AMERICUH ISN'T A DEMOGRSY! FONDUE FATHAH WANTED ERECTORAL COLLUG
Actually, the modern Electoral College bears little resemblance the the Electoral College of the founders, in fact, a charismatic candidate with a strong sense of showmanship, but little in the way of actual experience in governance like Donald Trump becoming President, going by the founder's own words, seems to be the exact thing the Electoral College was established to prevent.

>GO BAG TO NAWF KOREER JEW STEIHN

ESS

getting bored of this meme now

PJW BTFO by CTR

I lol'd today at the herbal supplement merchant saying that PJW had put on his "big boy pants" after he threw mad shade at Schill Schwein.

US being flooded with islamic Anerica-hating foreigners is the one thing Founding Fathers would intend to prevent more.

Why do you keep forcing this (((meme)))?

Fuck your forced meme, KYS

Holy fucking shit, I'm not even fucking American and I get triggered by your stupidity, The whole fucking point of the whole shebang with your founding fathers was essentially that any American could become president.

And guess what? That's not the goddamn case anymore, is it? Now people are whining about "M-muh experience", as if anyone else has any previous experience as a president, not to mention the fact that is the exact opposite of what your goddamn founding fathers wanted. Why the flying fuck do you think that a president can only have two terms you stupid asshat?

Either way, now we finally have person that's not some career politicians coming into power, which I'd argue is exactly what your founding fathers intended, rather than this whole career politician bullshit.

>because a couple million cash draining illegals voted for Hillary in California, she should be President

FAWKINK ESS JAY DOBBLEYOOS

SORT YERSELF OOT