Ted Cruz

Was Rato the 2 best candidate before Trump?
Would you have voted for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6na53P8q9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>any Republifaggot running
>good

Pick one and only one.

>Was Rato the 2 best candidate before Trump?
No, Rand Paul was
>Would you have voted for him?
No.

Bernie was second best

>Was Rate the 2 best Candidate before Trump
Yes
>Would you have voted for him?
No
i didn't vote for Trump either

Rubio was based candidate.

I'm assuming you were talking about within the Republican party

I would have voted for Rubio or Kasich before Ted Cruz.

And I fucking hate Rubio and Kasich.

No, based Rand Paul was.

dahnald..
it's not too late dahnald.
THE AMERICANS WANT A TRUE CONSERVATIVE
YOU'RE A STRIGLIN RAT DAHNALD

Cruz is human garbage.

I'm so glad we got Trump.

No i would have voted for Hillary if any of the Republican candidates other then Trump or Jeb! were nominated.

Voted Hillary. Second best candidate was Tim Kaine, which is why he was vp

No, Trump is a fucking autist

I think we should all agree on this for presidential power rankings
Trump>Paul>Webb>Sanders>Carson>Cruz>Vermin Supreme>Dog Shit>Everybody else
I dont know why I replied to you, but you came to the wrong neighborhood faggot

Memes aside, Jeb would be the best option

I liked Rato. Rato would have won the popular vote. Trump fucking lost. He doesn't have any legitimacy

No, fuck that gay manlet. He was clearly just a rehearsed empty suit who would have bent over for anyone that donated to him.

I would've preferred Rand tbph, and then Cruz after him. I only passively 'supported' Trump because I didn't like Hillary.

He was better than trump on social issues and even on immigration. It's his slimy personality that turned us an everyone else off from us.

i was pretty high on Ben Carson t.bh.

Same here. Still going to keep an open mind about Trump, at least for a little while, see how it goes.

This.

Probably would have voted for mcmuffin, maybe Bernie for laughs and to see it all burn in my lifetime.

Paul was by far the best candidate with Webb being a decent second

Trump was a somewhat distant 3rd(almost exclusively because of his Syrian position as it was his only campaign stance that the President truly has power on the rest was just empty promises that are the role of the legislative branch) and the rest were a disgrace to our nation and one should be publicly hanged for treason

Who else gets a vibe from Cruz like he's one of those politicians who's just a complete reptile and just adopts the positions he thinks will get him in power

those aren't the rules
hillary knew this and tried her best to campaign to win the electoral vote. The turnout in non-swing states is very low, making estimates of the hypothetical popular vote totally irrelevant. She lost chess and complained that she would have won checkers.

I think this match up was the only one where the reps could have won.
Anyone other than Trump would have lost, and even Trump would have lost against anyone other than Clinton

I would've voted for Cruz don't like Trump to be honest he's not a conservative

>muh drugs
>muh Muslims
>muh open borders

Fuck that faggot.

Neck yourself
Same to you

no
Trump > Randlet > Sleepy doctor > Jim Webb
any other candidate wasn't worth

The Cruz would have won both the EC and the popular vote faggot

Keep Drumpfing muh 4D chess meme

this meme will never not be funny.

Cruz would have NEVER won Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.

> Mexican doesn't like Trump
You don't say.

Cruz is a smart guy and a great debater but why did he have to be so dishonest? Every candidate that he competed with in the end of the primaries called him a liar.
Lately I have been wondering why exactly he lost, I didn't remember the reason anymore because the primaries were 7 months ago already. After seeing this video I remember it again:
youtube.com/watch?v=D6na53P8q9o

No, I would vote for Istvan or Stein

Webb > Istvan > Trump > Castle > Paul > Petersen > McAfee > Stein > Johnson > Cruz > Sanders > Carson > Huckabee > Christie > Santorum > Rubio > Kasich > Clinton > Jeb > Fiorina > Graham

I was for Paul at first, but Trump was the best candidate from the start.

Pro-zion vs. pro-subversion; two sides of a coin 2bh