HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin
nytimes.com/2016/11/29/us/politics/steven-terner-mnuchin-trump-treasury-secretary.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin>
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((DRUMPF)))

500d duel monsters

thank you based trump

>drumpfkins so butthurt they wont even reply

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING

> he fell for the Trump meme

Thank you for correcting the record!

Unfortunately we no longer have the budget to pay you.

Mnuchin wants to end the Fed; if you think that's "establishment", you haven't been paying fucking attention.

>The swamp just got ten feet lower.

Wow I guess I'm not voting for Trump now...

He wants to end the fed to further the goals of the rich.

>muh joooooos
Stormcucks were never a part of our Movement.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OH NO

MY STOMACH HURT OH NO

>ahahah

LOL

>I WILL DRAIN LE SWAMP XD
>proceeds to fill his cabinet with neocons

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO THIS... AHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... THIS IS THE PO- HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA THIS IS THE POWER OF DRUMPF!!! LOL

You gullible faggots actually fell for a meme LOL. It's like all the newfags forgot what Sup Forums was, and unironically voted for a fucking ORANGE!MPFFFHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You guys got cucked BIGLY! LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DRUMPFTARDS ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha pic related

I feel corrected already. And if you're not a paid shill, I feel sad for you.

what does this mean?

>implying that half of pol isnt supporting trump only because he's a meme and the most likely the create the dankest meme

wew lad, so gullible

LMAO AT HUMPTY DRUMPFTIES

daily reminder that we are being invaded with reddit diaspora

Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer. Say it with me, Sup Forums: "4D CHESS".

This is one of the most brilliant maneuvers in the history of American politics. The man is a fucking genius.

That you had to look up that mnuchen is a kike... ffs...

(((They))) own both sides - always

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

>all this capslock
>all these retards who don't understand assimilation through infiltration

These are all the same person. Remember to sage and report shill threads. It's amazing that shills even come here after we won.

Make America NWO again

delet this goy

>muh rich scapegoats
>>>/leftypol/

keep your friends close and your enemies closer

This is a CTR shill thread #36553

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHA

YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED IF YOU THINK WE'RE ONE PERSON

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HE STILL THINKS WE'RE PAID SHILLS

>stealing from soros

absolutely based

LOL

>not wanting a kike in charge of your money
That's what they're for.

Keep it coming Hilldawgs.
I can't drink these tears fast enough.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHA
I KNOW RIGHT WHAT A FAGGOT DONT YOU AGREE FRIEND WHO ISNT ME?

Trump got played like a fiddle by this jew for sure.

he even admitted in August

>well no one will be asking why I support him if I get a job in the administration

I bet every campaign hair a "loyal" goldamn sachs supporter

fucking swindled

Pretty sure ex- means formerly-held positions. Trump doing anything Goldman wants because someone is an ex- of theirs? I bet you do everything your ex-wife wants. Like fluff her bull(s).

nothing has changed here

>"In 2016, he served as finance chair in the successful Donald J. Trump presidential campaign."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin

>"If confirmed, Mr. Mnuchin would play a critical role in carrying out Mr. Trump’s promised economic policy changes, including the enactment of a large package of tax cuts, sweeping changes to foreign trade agreements and the fulfillment of a huge new infrastructure spending program. He could also help lead any efforts to roll back President Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran and the administration’s opening to Cuba by reimposing sanctions on Tehran and Havana."
>nytimes.com/2016/11/29/us/politics/steven-terner-mnuchin-trump-treasury-secretary.html?_r=0

I don't like that he worked for Soros, but there is no indication that he likes Soros.
>"He also briefly worked for Soros Fund Management in their private equity division during the "Goldman" period with Jacob Goldfield and Mark Schwartz."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin>

>briefly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Which goals?

It means that everybody white is related to other white people from a long time ago. I'm related to Thomas Jefferson in some minor ribo-nucleic way.

HAHAHHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EXACTLY

Buying a new mega yacht for their wife's son. You know, normal things. Wouldn't want the fed to prevent anything, would we?

So you're he's never been our guy?

why hire someone who knows the interworkings of a highly complex system? fuck drumpf!

There's nothing wrong with Jews.

Protip: Trump wont the Jewish National Fund Tree of Life Award like years ago. Jews love Trump, and Trump loves jews.

Lol oh yeah that's right you tards work for free

>ex
Gotta learn the ((jew)) ways if you're gong to conquer them

If this is the guy who kept Trumps campaign from spending needlessly I'm ok with it.

Can anyone establish a current conflicts of interest or show proof of any kind of relationship with soros and his gang, other than professional advancement?

>Trump now has insider info on his greatest enemy.

wew boy.

hey

psst

Trump won ;)

*Drops mic, /leftypol/ is eternally btfoed for ever and ever*

Nuthin personnel, kiddo

Remember to sage shill threads

to sage: type sage into options bar

Even during nazi regime, germans would still select jews for certain tasks. Its all about the end goal man

To report or not to report....
ehh, sage.

WE DO IT FOR CHAIRMAN MAO

Remember, Mexicans will be deported and raped on the way back. All is good in the USA.

Hey guys, looks like David 'I let podesta ram my ass nightly' Brock is still trying to hock his cheesy wares.

Saged and hidden.

>Shills keep playing the "MUH TRUMP HIRED MUH JEW!!!" meme thinking it will do anything to demoralize us.

Nah, we still just want you faggots dead for being retarded leftists, please drink bleach.

Not how that works. The revolving door is a thing you know. He leaves Sachs, goes to work in the government, then goes back to work for another company. Hell, lobbyists and congresspeople do it all the time.

YOU

>Despite it all, Jews win again
How is this news?

Seeing as how his tenure was unusually brief in a high-profile position, I think (hope) he might have some information that can bring (((him))) down.

Over-reactions to this reminds me of people flipping out about Lewandowski working at CNN. He was an inside man behind enemy lines. That's not a bad thing.

In all seriousness, the electors NEED to vote for Clinton. This isn't left vs right anymore, this is America vs Nazi Germany. Remember, when Hitler was elected, he didn't say he would kill anyone, he said that he would ONLY deport people. It wasn't until afterwards that we found out about the holocaust.
If Trump is elected, I could see the UN having to get involved, and it's scary. Hopefully the electors will do the right thing.

Keeping the fed will do nothing hut ensure that the 1% fucks us in the ass eternally.

Remember?

>has insider knowledge of Soros his dealings and company
>this is somehow a bad thing

A

>when you accidentally ghostpost outside the TCR thread

wtf I hate Jews now

>h-he's a s-spy, you guys!

Yeah, nice try.

SHOW ME. SHOW ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW WHERE GE WANTS TO END THE FED BECAUSE I CAN'T FUCKING FIND IT.

Isn't something dumb, Sros it's well know to be an economic speculator and working in illegal funds, he knows better than no one how Soros operate.

Leaf......stfu.

Wow this is shocking

I mean what's next, will Trump's children all be married to Jews, and will Trump endorse natty yahoo?

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

MAKE WASHINGTON A SWAMP AGAIN
DRUMPFKINS ENTERNALLY BTFO

It wasn't that bad near election day, it was more 70-30. Still an impressive victory, nonetheless.

Humpty Drumpfty sat on a wall,
Humpty Drumpfty had a great fall.
All the Queen's horses and all the Queen's men
Couldn't put Drumpfty together again

#goodnightaltright

Hires a Banker for treasurer. How is this a bad thing? Like I would use the Jews are good with money meme but why is this even a issue.

YES GOY, TRUST US WITH YOUR CENTRAL BANK. WE PROMISE WE WON'T DO NOTHING!

You're right.

Jews are often known for their loyalty.

time to buy stock in industrial oven manufacturers.

"NO GOY DON'T TRUST THAT TRAITOR JEW! TRUST ME AND THE GOOD JEWS!

YES GOY, I'M A TRAITOR ONLY TO THE BANKS, BUT NOT TO YOU! I WOULD NEVER LIE (except for right before this) BUT NOT EVER AGAIN, I SWEAH!