There is literally nothing wrong with being Canadian

There is literally nothing wrong with being Canadian

>a fucking leaf

>a fuckin slav

Your flag sucks.

Yeah, because having a suzerain is a respectable thing. It's being a middle-aged adult and still depending on your parents' money.

You dropped you leaf faggot

Leafs are the most powerful race in the world.

It's less tacky than the stars and stripes

I love this country...........I hate the eternal winter though. Sorry, I'd love to lie like most of my countrymen do, but I can't......FUCK WINTER!
ESPECIALLY THE 8 MONTH LONG ONES WE ALWAYS GET!

At least it has a meaning and purpose showing founding of the nation and then it's growth.

What the fuck does the leaf do?

A fucking bedbug

>wake up
>realize I'm still in Edmonton

kys

I'm in Edmonton too bro

Callingwood

>t. chink

NIGGER

can't, single parent.......suicide isn't an option. Could you kill yourself for me turbo cuck? Thanks you slimy piece of dog shit.......

P.S. winter still sucks

Don't worry fellow anglos. We will rule the world again soon.

No, there isn't but you have to admit our government is the punch line to a joke.

Saying that unironically makes it sound like there's something wrong with being a Canadian.

I don't know. Haven't really interacted with many leafs in my day. Great syrup though.

We are not a race. At best a culture that's about mixing all the races together until we finally get some weird bald brownish/tanny/yellow like red skin that's been highlighted slightly white and called a gooback

You can't just lie like that, on the Internet of all places!

Why did you change your flag? It used to look respectable now it looks fucking retarded