Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh4uTDXxKuw
bbc.co.uk/ethics/abortion/child/alive_1.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's got a nigger nose.

Prove that it is. looks like fat mexican to me

It's a human, just an inferior one

Fpbp

I'm glad that you respond with jokes. There is no serious argument in favor of abortion.

Really makes you think about domino on cheese.

Let us pray that Donald Trump appoints an anti-abortion justice to the Supreme Court.

kek
10/10

LIEK ITS JUST A FUKKEN ZYGOTE WHY DO YU CARE ABOUT A ZYGOTE LIKE SERIOUSLY
???

I believe the greatest cause of abortion is ignorance. I think if we just show people what an unborn baby looks like then they will be against killing it, as they will be startled by how it appears to be a baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh4uTDXxKuw

"Our use and throwaway culture leads to the sexual exploitation of children and abandonment of the elderly who no longer serve our interests. It is also the mindset of those who say: Let us allow the invisible forces of the market to regulate the economy, and consider their impact on society and nature as collateral damage. In the absence of objective truths or sound principles other than the satisfaction of our own desires and immediate needs, what limits can be placed on human trafficking, organized crime, the drug trade, commerce in blood diamonds and the fur of endangered species? Is it not the same relativistic logic which justifies buying the organs of the poor for resale or use in experimentation, or eliminating children because they are not what their parents wanted?"

- Pope Francis

So if a mother give birth in a crackhouse and can't afford food for the child its ok because its the wonderful gift of life ?

I think sometimes, not aborting is more cruel than not doing it

Imagine the baby is you. Should we kill you because you are poor, or disabled, or a boy, or French?

My own sister was recommended to be aborted because of the "emotional distress" she would cause my mother. Ironically, she is the only one of five children that has no medical disabilities whatsoever. She is also so smart that she got a free college education because of her scholarships.

I also think that if abortion is outlawed in the United States, then the rest of the world will soon follow. We were one of the last countries to outlaw slavery, but we can be one of the first to outlaw abortion.

what
about
rape

Thats a jpeg.

That's quite late in pregnancy. Well after viability by the looks of it.

>imagine the baby is you

I guess I wouldn't care because I have no consciousness yet :^)

who the fuck cares about a fetus? seriously. it is dumb to care so much about a barely sentient being

Are people who are the product of rape or incest not people? Does the fact that your dad rape your mom make you a sub human?

valid

Fetuses are not human beings/people.

So large babies are more human than small babies? What magical event occurs at 27 weeks of just station that suddenly turns a blob of tissue into a human being? Is there a flash of light and magic involved?

There is nothing magical about passing through a woman's vagina that turns you into a human.

At what point along the chain of events from dicking a woman to a baby popping out of her vag does the baby become a "human" according to you, professor?

>fetuses are not human

Science disagrees.

“Human development is a continuous process that begins when an oocyte (ovum) from a female is fertilized by a sperm (spermatozoon) from a male. Cell division, cell migration, programmed cell death, differentiation, growth, and cell rearrangement transform the fertilized oocyte, a highly specialized, totipotent cell – a zygote – into a multicellular human being. Although most developmental changes occur during the embryonic and fetal periods, important changes occur during later periods of development: infancy, childhood, adolescence, and early adulthood. Development does not stop at birth. Important changes, in addition to growth, occur after birth (e.g., development of teeth and female breasts). The brain triples in weight between birth and 16 years; most developmental changes are completed by the age of 25. Although it is customary to divide human development into prenatal (before birth) and postnatal (after birth) periods, birth is merely a dramatic event during development resulting in a change in environment.”

The Developing Human Being
By Keith Moore, and T.V.N. Persaud
7th edition, 2003

Does it have a social security card, you know, the one issued at birth?

"To accept the fact that after fertilization has taken place a new human has come into being is no longer a matter of taste or opinion … it is plain experimental evidence. Each individual has a very neat beginning, at conception."

- Dr. Jerome Eugene

who is
>Dr. Jerome Eugene
do you mean
>Dr Jerome Legeune
who also says
>"Fertilization outside the body—making a child without making love—and abortion—the unmaking of a child—are incompatible with natural moral law in varying degrees"

You are literally just quoting anti-abortionist doctors in an effort to lend credence to your anti-abortionist argument. You are a fucking cretin.

>Jerome Eugene

Just googled his name, couldn't find him on the first page so there goes your credibility.

At the point that the baby is likely capable of surviving without the mother, the option to birth the child and give it up emerges. At that point killing it is no longer the only way to retain the mother's bodily autonomy.

i'm pro-abortion desu but it is basically murder. but then again so is war and both are sometimes necessary

I provided a source for my claim that fetuses are human. Can you provide a source for your claim that fetuses are not human? Make sure it's reputable and unbiased.

Thats a computer replicated image

Sorry for the misspelling, it's Jerome Lejeune.

Quoting the shittiest pope ever.

Why have you responded to my comment as if I hadn't just blown your "argument" out of the water and then have the cheek to ask ME for a "reputable and unbiased" source? That was odd.

This is not a human being.

>misspelling
>Eugene
>Lejeune

Right.

>There is no serious argument in favor of abortion.
It keeps the nigger population down.

bbc.co.uk/ethics/abortion/child/alive_1.shtml

Read, educate yourself.I just noticed you quoted the Pope in a previous response so I shan't be responding anymore because this is truly futile.

kek looks like wife of some white cuck got JAMAL'D while the cucklet husband was out of town

That would be very nice. I think I could die happily if I helped accomplish that.

You are dead on about the ignorance = pro-choice thing. Multiple studies have proven that learning the scientific facts surrounding pregnancy and abortion is one of the best ways to prevent women from choosing abortion.

your filthy pope supports abortion now you christ cuck piece of trash, IT'S YOUR FAULT CHILDREN GET EXPLOITED you catholic fuckers probably came up with abortion

>muh unbias
>muh sources

I take it back, you should have been aborted. Save the crack-babies though.

checking if recaptcha is working

>complains about biased sources
>links to a BBC article

wewwww

Well, it obviously is a human being. That's a scientific fact. It's obviously not a giraffe. The moral and legal status of that human being is another matter. Anyone who challenges the latter by disputing the former is straight-up retarded.

>its ok to kill fetuses cuz muh belief is that they cant comprehend anything have no memories.

>but right after it is born its a human even though it cant comprehend anything and has no memories.

its an americuck therefore subhuman

no there is, you're just retarded because you use pictures of babies in their last trimester, when that's not what is being aborted

It's created by bouncing soundwaves off of an unborn child's body. Compare that to a photograph which is created by bouncing photons off of an object or person. As you can see, The picture generated from a 3-D ultrasound is, I think, pretty damn close to what the baby actually looks like.

if you have a disability you should be aborted desu, I don't hate retards, but fuck having a retarded child

This

You're usually pretty lucky to get such a clear "3d" ultrasound image though. It's quite difficult to achieve :)

Soo... you're can I assume you're ok with that reasoning? :)

science is always changing though, plus you're a lame ass religious nut who doesn't believe in science anyway

>So large babies are more human than small babies?
yes, more developed fetuses are more human

Being anti-abortion is equivalent currently to being pro-nigger. Niggers are by and large the most heavily affected by abortion. Something like 6% of the population (black women) are responsible for a third of all abortions.

Combine that with the massive black on black violence issue (caused by the destruction of the family unit and the lack of father figures in black communities) and you have a wonderful cocktail that is causing the black population to be decimated. Gone are the worries that blacks would inherit the USA due to their huge birth rates.

I understand it's a travesty every time a white child is aborted. Thankfully, many of the white women who receive abortions are coal burners to begin with. We won't have to worry about that however as we move further and further into the glorious white future of the USA

Now if only we could subvert the hispanic community and destroy them like we did to the blacks. If we could do that then we could guarantee a future for white children in America.

They sell contraceptives and morning after pills for a reason

>Unfortunately there's no agreement in medicine, philosophy or theology as to what stage of foetal development should be associated with the right to life.

>There's no agreement

This proves that fetuses are not human? Did you even read what you linked to?

it's a picture of our moon, the side we cant see without flying over there.

Also to extrapolate. After the black population has been reduced to a comfortable percentage (perhaps .5%), we should certainly make abortions illegal in every sense. I agree that abortion is horrible, but as a tool to destroy the black scourge it is invaluable. You never handicap your best weapons in war.

What's your level of consciousness when you're asleep? When you go to bed, should I be able to kill you?

>Prove that this is not a human being.

It's definitely human. Burden of proof is on you to prove it's a human being.

Prove to us it's self aware and capable of thought, because currently we have absolutely no reason to believe it is.

It eats through a tube in its stomach and breathes fluid. That's not human.

Do you think it's likely that science will decide in the future that the offspring of two humans, which has human DNA that is unique, isn't human?

>science is always changing

So I assume you don't believe in global warming or evolution?

>just station

opinion invalidated

Hi.

Genetically speaking a blastocyst, zygote, embryo, and fetus are all human.

I'll never use voice to text again.

Some people like to use neural plate formation as a line in the sand.

Not if I feel like they aren't!

Is this is any way an argument to my points? I know that Trump isn't a white nationalist, that doesn't bother me. I only voted for Trump because he was anti-mass immigration. I would have voted Clinton if she wouldn't have promised to introduce millions of 'refugees' and undone all the wonderful progress that the Democrats have been doing to rid the USA of minorities.

I learned today that Canada literally has no laws for abortion.

Makes be sick desu

>It keeps the nigger population down.
No it doesn't, that's what the kikes want you to think you fucking idiot
Niggers rarely abort because they're religious freaks and they pop more babies on average

The ones who abort the most are white people and this also partly causes a huge divorce rate

k

your foolish assumption would be incorrent

I'd argue that abortion should be illegal because most women are stupid and later regret it and suffer for it

Heck there was some woman who was voting for Trump because of his stance against abortion because she had aborted and she regretted it

Fpbp

doesn't matter, women have rights to their body

This
Libshit Feminazi's BTFO

>Burden of proof is on you to prove it's a human being.

See >Prove to us it's self aware and capable of thought

Science doesn't require any of those things to be true in order for you to be human. Those are philosophical and religious requirements for being human. They are beliefs, not scientific facts.

Tell me about fetus! Why does it wear the placenta? If I pulled that off, would it die?

That's a picture OP

prove that you can't kill human beings

>Being anti-abortion is equivalent currently to being pro-nigger.
Nope
Read this and stop falling for jewish memes

> Not born yet =
> Not born on American soil =
> Not an American =

It has to go back

So you only stop believing in science when it contradicts your beliefs?

I'm sorry but your statistics are wrong.

source needed

“In view of the large families of the Slav native population, it could only suit us if girls and women there had as many abortions as possible. We are not interested in seeing the non-German population multiply…We must use every means to instill in the population the idea that it is harmful to have several children, the expenses that they cause and the dangerous effect on woman's health… It will be necessary to open special institutions for abortions and doctors must be able to help out there in case there is any question of this being a breach of their professional ethics."
- Adolf Hitler

Apply this to blacks

>all the wonderful progress that the Democrats have been doing to rid the USA of minorities.
Are you kidding me?
Since the Clinton Administration the number of foreigners have only gone up

If you think abortion should be illegal period then you don't know a lot about complications that can happen during pregnancies.

Some pregnancies are literally a choice between abortion and death of both child and mother.

Some fetusses are known from a very early stage to have terrible defects or mental issues and will never live a happy life, or even something that's worth calling a life in the first place.

who gives a fuck, if you don't feel ready to have a baby i say kill it