Has Norway proven themselves the superior country once again?

Has Norway proven themselves the superior country once again?

Other urls found in this thread:

lichess.org/k0yU9Ohk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how bout that game #3 today??

I wanted based Karjakin to win. He said gays are an abomination and talks shit about Kasparov. Not fruitcake Carlsen again

You mean game 2?

He's clearly Anglo.

I'm interested, I never pay enough attention to these things

How Bout that queen sac mate in 1 game 4?

Same here leaf. Though carlsen said he likes trump so it can't be all bad...

He kicked Karjakin's ass in the tiebreaks

who be dat

Did he really? I know people speculated about this because he played the Trompowski in game 1, but I didn't know he actually said he likes him

In an interview sometime back. People in Norway especially didn't like it as you can imagine.

>thinking pol cares about poker

lel

>most intelligent man of Norway
>best chess grandmaster of the moment
>brown eyes
>brown hair
>literally a "phenotypical minority" in a blond dominated country

Really stimulates the voltage-dependent calcium channels of my neurons.

No they've just proven they're the most autistic

Carlson is a super-human. Where can I watch these games?

Chessnetwork has good analysis on his channel but I don't think you'd be able to see the tiebreak games since they just finished

Yes

They have, indeed.

>Mahjong players that are not lesbians
Who even watches this shit.

GOAT

fug :-( i want to make this post promoting russians are the real masterrace. Hate u Norway. HAAAAATEEE U

There'´s loads of ethnic Norwegians that has brown hair and brown eyes. Magnus family are all blond when children but hair darkens when growing older. Not a fucking mystery.

There'´s loads of ethnic Norwegians that has brown hair and brown eyes. Magnus family are all blond when children but hair darkens when growing older. Not a fucking mystery.

Thats what we get for mixing with slavs and mongols.

I haven't heard him say anything positive about Trump. In fact, there has only been a single individual in mainstream media to be pro-trump and he was an unknown person before that. Trump-hate has been a giant social consolidator over here lately and it's pretty much character-suicide to even imply that he isn't a soul-devouring cannibal. The media was biased as fuck all the way and the people bought it, wore it and flaunted that shit like it was a badge of honor. I really hope Trump does some good things, that would be hilarious.

I'm from Norway

is she pooping a fish?

In a match characterised by stale, dull, drawish positions, that sexy final combo to retain the title was worth the wait.

i was going to order some pizza tonight

but now im thinkin' arbys

White to play.

rook to c8

Kh7

Ph6

Qg2

congrats u lose

Too slow, Qg2#. The move is Qh6+

>Ph6
What did he mean by this?

Or Rook to a1, same result. White should not have moved rook to rank 8.

I can't play chess

It might have looked impressive to see queen sacrifice but thats not rare setup to pull king out of his flight square with sacrifice check and move the first rank rook behind him. He probably didn't calculate it but simply saw familiar setup with pieces in place.

Me too, but that mate of game 4 was pretty amazing.

Rc8+ Bf8
Rxf8+ Kxf8
Rxf7+ Ke8
Rf8+ Kd7
Qf7+ Kc6
Rc8+ Kb5
Qc4+ Ka5
Ra8#

rc8+
kh7
Qh6+
gxh
rxf7#

note he could delay mate by a move with Bd8

lichess.org/k0yU9Ohk

any faggots wanna dance?

>rxf7#
Lol burger

rook takes f7, its notation you fucking leaf

Yea but that's not mate. Kh6 is playable and you're fucked

*Kg6

blacks pawn is on h6...

from gxh ...

Yup I'm retarded

h5 protects g6 ..

you're an idiot

Rxf7

black queen just goes to g2 and it's mate.

this is solution

Qg2#

That's not the solution. Black would never not play Bf8.
Is the solution

Fuck this autist.

uwot

how does black not mate him before white gets in position a2 to a1

moving the c1 rook exposes him to get mated easily

what actually happened?

Jumped out of my chair, what a finisher that was

Why are modern pekkas so jealous of Norway? I've always considered them to be our brothers in the east and I was so proud when my grandfather told me he volunteered in the winter war to help them out... And this is what we get back!

Et tu Pekka?!

Did he win or something?

I lost interest after the first 19743 remis'ssss (?).

playthrough this
he didn't in my solution, but even if he did it would just delay the inevitable one move

Karjakin played so well in the regular games though. I think it's a shame that the title is decided by rapid games for tiebreaks. The tiebreakers should be regular length games, and if the tie fails to be broken after 4 of them, then the champion keeps his title. This gives incentive for the challenger to play to win, rather than to draw (did you see the difference in Karjakin's play as soon as he needed a win in game 4 to stay in the tournament?), which gives us more interesting games and preserves the prestige of the world champion title.

It delays it by 5 moves

I don't really see the point of playing competitive chess now that chess computers have advanced to a point where humans are unable to beat them anymore. Doesn't it bother these guys that everything they do could be done better by a machine?