What would Sup Forums's ideal sci fi future be like?

What would Sup Forums's ideal sci fi future be like?

Specifically regarding Mars and Space colonization.

Firefly. Just us and the Chinese out in space pretending to be Han Solo.

Starship Troopers.

>Just us and the Chinese
>two main characters are black

Cowboy Bebop.
I wanna pilot a small cargo ship.

Mass Effect

Aliens discover us, start war, we kick their shit in, now they want us to be a part of the galactic council

>starship troopers
>main character is filipino
>asians rule the world

Every white girl being blacked.

White boys serving white girls and BBC

I get hard just thinking about it.

When did Heinlein ever imply that the Chinese are in charge? And Juan Rico certainly is not Filipino.

We never defeated the Turians. If it weren't for the intervention of the Asari we'd all be dead. The whole reason the Illusive man created Cerberus was because we got our asses handed to us so bad.

>the future will be symmetrical

Too much autism.

All niggers removed, whites and asians combine our superior mental skills to colonize the stars. Humanity survives until the death of the universe.

Star Trek TNG era minus the love for classical music

Space Battleships. Lots of them.

Humans will perfect the Emdrive, allowing new speed of light travel. While we will not be colonizing space immediately, we will be on our way.

The technological singularity will change humanity forever. The merging of human and artificial intelligence will pave the way for full immersion virtual reality. Nanomachines or A.I will allow us to control our own subjective time, allowing us to effectively live forever.

>be on Sup Forums equivalent in the year 2316
>Be born in Space colony
>Hugely prejudiced against "Earth Borns"
>Most statistics show us being objectively smarter on average (because third world counties are weighing down earth's intelligence)
>Wish we could fully separate ties with Earth
>Know that we couldn't defy them because we'd loose the war horrifically due to numbers/resources
>Mars is the "asians" equivalent in modern Sup Forums
>Just us and the Martians! Nuke everyone else.

Future Sup Forums would be fun

>Be named Juan Rico
>From Buenos Aires
>>Somehow Filipino

like in the book "wool"

some senator got so red pilled he built a bunch of bunkers and nuked the entire world and set nanobots that kill everything out too. He used the following centuries to try and breed the ideal humans while keeping himself alive with cyrogenics.

You're off on your own with your own space fleet, sustained by self repairing nano machines and AI companions.

You only read about what's going on back on Earth when you want to laugh at those who can't let go of the past.

We are living in a simulation, the overseers give us the cheat codes.

I could see that happening. The first colonists to mars will have to be extremely well rounded and educated individuals, because at first only a few dozen people will have to command the high tech Mars facility.

Imagine a kid being born there, in a scientific society with only extremely intelligent people and undoubtably a really good education. Then you hop on the internet (connected with Earth's internet) and you see Akbar's in Europe raping and stoning women whilst shouting unintelligibly.

I can't imagine that kid becoming anything other than hugely racist (planetist?) against Earthlings.

Ideal future is that we aren't in a simulation.

Unlikely as fuck, but you asked what my ideal one would be.

>Sup Forums users manage to scrape up enough dosh to buy a random user a ticket to Mars through Elon Musk
>user converts everyone on the mission to flavor of the year Sup Forums ideology
>create very own Martian empire
>invite all people with same ideology to Mars
>Travel the stars and gather a fuckhuge fleet of dreadnoughts and other ships
>fuck Earth's shit up to kill off all the degenerates on the surface
>reclaim Earth and repopulate it with whites and some asians
>tfw you will never experience this in your lifetime

Even in fictional scenarios you're a fucking cuck, Canada. Turians took more casualties than humanity during the first contact war, they were gonna get their shit pushed in and they knew it. They were the ones calling for peace.

I don't see any ideal. I value humanity, but humanity is destructive. To thrive and excel would require no longer being human, and yet that would not be worthwhile as it requires losing humanity.