>spending trillions of dollars on a useless plane that cant even dogfight

Why are americans so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtZNBkKdO5U
youtube.com/watch?v=LyHlp7tJrxY
youtube.com/watch?v=31oJIo8EVwY
youtube.com/watch?v=9s7-3EUXC_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why dogfight when you have 75 km range AMRAM missiles?

The US strategy is basically to take out the enemies air and anti-air capabilities with cruise missiles. Then the other jets come into the strategy. Dogfighting isn't even a thing.

The F35 is designed for no reason other than NATO to beat on dead horses.

Americans are not retarded. It is the government that implements these types of military projects as a means of showing spending power.

THICC

Playin possum

Correction, AIM-120D has operational range >160 km.

It's true, Russian master race Sukoh fighters are actually built with maneuverability and technology in mind instead of just blind pride.

Pic related is my fighter jet waifu

do you realize that tracking mach 3 fighters visually is impossible, so if you dont have a radar lock, dog-fighting is impossible?

Sukhoi* ffs

Haven't spelt that word in a while

>tfw I work directly with the f-35, and I'm typing his from a diner in crystal city.
>mfw you dumb faggots will try to allude to what you know about the aircraft.

This one is definitely outside Sup Forumss breadth of knowledge.

most things are out of Sup Forumss knowledge

more millennial trash thinking they know shit about the military

I have over 2000 hours on Flight Simulator 2015. I think I know what I'm talking about, scrub.

It's like you're complaining about americans investing in guns that don't muzzle load or use black powder.

Dog fighting is a thing of the past.

What plane do the Irish "dogfight" with?

Because if you're a fighter pilot and you're in a dogfight you've royally fucked up and are not very good at your job.

That money could have been spent on education, or even better, their broken healthcare

Wait fill it gets fitted with Meteor. 320km +

The F-35 is a slush fund. I hope Trump killed that cow of a plane.

What ever happened to the Benis missile that the Domcats used to fire?

Our healthcare is fine. Don't be a criminal and have insurance like the law says and you don't have anything to worry about.

YEAH BUT THE STEREO SYSTEM IN IT IS FANTASTIC!

the strategic importance of a stealth fighter is massive, even if they fail tactically. what we really need to do is continue both f22 and f35 production

we arent. the F35 is also the F36 and like 5 drones worth of R&D money

they re-designated the F36 as one of the F35 types i think it was originally F35c but now its a shell game and you have to buy 1 of each to get a F36

and we got 2 spy drones from the money being used on "F35" R&D . the other 3 drones arent anything special but spy drone tech is like cpu's in the 90s. 4 years old is ancient and the difference in performance is massive

Yeah.. we should get an EU sugar-daddy too.

Diner is an interesting way to refer to CCR

>f36

>dogfighting

Well, I guess you're still stuck using ww2 tactics, which you sucked at anyways, so it's not surprising.

>dogfight
>current year

Are all potatoe nigger this retarded?

You wanna see what our shit can do? Grow a pair, crawfish on us and sink one of our boats when we're not looking. At the very least, you'll get a new govt out of the deal.

Can someone please post that one comic, it's goes something like.

>We got bogies, f-35s!
>Aha, we'll wipe them off the floor!
>Aha, F-35s are shitty!
>Right guys?
>Guys? (group dead)

Why didn't they just chose either the F22 and F35, why have both?

I miss command and conquer generals

Bring back the tomcat
It's the only way

this, all so they can send in their aircraft carriers like conquering heroes.

>Not having advance planes capable of dogfighting

F22s are to shoot down f35s, just in case since US is selling them to allies.

They're probably produced in 2 different influential states, and the congressmen that represent those states won't let either project die. That's a career ender.

Aren't the Turkish making the single largest F-35 procurement?

Their allegiances seem very frail.

They'll have a "neutered" version.

We should stop selling to the roaches after Erdogan and his false flag coup, and pull our nukes out of their yesterday.

>useless plane
>little brother of the best jet around
>still a better one than the best Russian, Chinese or British fighters
>useless

Its not the 60's anymore, retard.

in the 60s they at least had jets thats a propeller plane lol

because we will win dogfights with F22s and drones. The F35 is not designed to be an air superiority fighter.

The nukes were pulled out after the fake coup I believe.

its not for dogfighting

any air to air combat would be over before the enemy knew it because there would be f-22s, the plane that fills that role.

comparing a multi-role fighter for long range tactical targeting to a dog fighting aircraft. priceless

that money is a paltry sum compared to the amount we pay to protect europe. maybe we should take that back instead and spend it on education, healthcare, and hadron colliders.

you people sit in your ivory towers wagging your finger at the US for being the world police while enjoying the same protection of the guys you defacto made the world police by not spending any money on your own defense.

keeps jobs on american soil, thats all these wars and associated projects are for.

One is an air superiority fighter and the other is a multirole fighter.

You might as well ask why does the US have F-16s and F-15s, or why did the UK fly two different types of Tornadoes.

No. The UK is.

Turkey is currently third. But it's likely someone like Japan or Worst Korea will pass them up over the years.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtZNBkKdO5U
youtube.com/watch?v=LyHlp7tJrxY
youtube.com/watch?v=31oJIo8EVwY
youtube.com/watch?v=9s7-3EUXC_w

That's what F-22s are for, son. You just wait until they put some AI in those puppies. F-22 flies so good, it knocks pilots right the fuck out. Remove humans from the equation and suddenly dogfighting is as one-sided as a kitten versus a rottweiler.

they are just tactical airborne missile launch pads at this point. dogfighting is now firing missiles at each other 100 miles apart.

I do too, actually.

I love these threads.

Doesn't the F35-A also have limited Brrrt capabilities as well?

US needs to stop hemorrhaging money propping up you pathetic EU country's military. Ungrateful bastards.

But it can fucking HOVER. How cool is that ??

muh missiles

The Jews bought a bunch of them so they can't be that bad.

Also they're multirole

ive always wanted to be an air force pilot but have shit genetics (astigmatism, asthma and allergies as a kid)

>having such a pitiful military that you have to resort to long-debunked Pierre Sprey and War is Boring lies to make an argument

Europoors, I fucking swear

you ought to be gulaged for your lack of patriotism towards the motherland