I'm a degenerate. I drink, I smoke, my appartement is a mess...

I'm a degenerate. I drink, I smoke, my appartement is a mess, I'm half-assing uni and although I'm not obese I'm definitely out of shape.

I see the übermensch discussed all the time here. Show me the way to the light.

Other urls found in this thread:

classics.mit.edu/Epictetus/discourses.html
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Of_a_Happy_Life
oll.libertyfund.org/titles/cicero-on-moral-duties-de-officiis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start with the Greeks

In order

classics.mit.edu/Epictetus/discourses.html

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Of_a_Happy_Life

oll.libertyfund.org/titles/cicero-on-moral-duties-de-officiis

quit half assing uni you fuck, you PAY MONEY for it.

sorry can't help you, untermench never change

join a boxing gym, leaf

that's exactly why I half-ass uni
I work hard at jobs, this is no job
>day never ends, you should always be studying
>never get paid for anything
>no one cares what you do until three weeks later
>no feeling of accomplishment

meanwhile at a job they say "hey assfuck do this"
and then you do it, and then they give you money, you go home, put up your feet, drink a beer and be yourself

If you have no goal you won't move anywhere or change anything
Do you want a child? What will your life look like when looking back from your death bed? Will you be proud or ashamed?

Fuck self-help literature, I used to be just like you and you can change if you want to. If by smoke you mean weed, cut back smoking to once every 2 weeks at most, totally remove it if you can. If tobacco, get a non-meme e-cig to keep getting that nicotine but save your lungs. Also cut back masturbating, you might end up getting wet dreams every so often to clear yourself out naturally, but if not cut it back just like i said with weed, totally removing it if you can. As for getting in shape, start with anything at all even if it seems simple or small to you and keep it up as a habit. I started by just biking for about an hour a day since running feels significantly worse on my lungs, and later eased into lifting. If you do these things your drive will come right back. I still drink but it is a slippery slope. Just make an effort to never drink by yourself and not drink 2 days in a row and you will be fine.

Good posts all around keep them coming.

Read more

Beging by lifting weights. Just get simple 5 or 10 lbs and start at home. You'll be suprised how much fun and how much it changes you.

Then try pushups, bear crawls, etc.

>no feeling of accomplishment
holy shit you're just another faggot millennial drunk on instant gratification. you do realize that what your doing is going to keep you alive and secure for the rest of your life, but only if you dont half ass it, right?

>I see the übermensch discussed all the time here
Well, it's an ideal. As long a you sincerely aim towards it (this isn't your case right now), feel free to give yourself a break.

Well you can consider improvement in two categories. The body and the mind.

For the body I'd suggest any sort of routine that includes rigorous exercise. This can be rocking climbing, running, lifting, cycling, anything you enjoy. If you don't enjoy it then you will always have to search for motivation which often ends in failure.

Second for your mind, just read novels, history and philosophy. I find reading always gets my mind thinking about productive things. I learn, I ponder and use my imagination. Also you can supplement this by learning something. This could be a language, instrument, trade or whatever.

Trips of truth

Put some effort in school OP. I got my associates a few years ago but didnt want to get my bachelors in the same field. Took my 3 years to figure out what I wanted to continue school in and I regret every year I didnt figure it out sooner. I go back in January if I can find a job to work with my schedule. Keep at it.

>you do realize that what your doing is going to keep you alive and secure for the rest of your life

Not really, at best you're leveraging future opportunities by proving you could sit through a handful of tests/papers unrelated to that opportunity.

if you smoke weed, quit.
I quit a few days ago and already feel better. My fitbit said I was restless 14 times a night whenever I smoked, now my graphs say I don't have any restlessness at all
feels healthy man
so quit smoking, starting running for 20 mins 3-5 days a week, eat fruits or veggies with every meal, lots of water, dont get wasted all the time

Watch as much anime as possible. Trust me on this

bump for ideas / good reads

Buy something autistic and indulge in it. I like Warhammer.

be a sick cunt like Zyzz brah

the nazis drank and smoked too fag

I never said anything about the nazis retard.

sort yourself out

The ubermensch isn't real because no man can surpass the ideal Christian man. Read the bible and learn the true word