What happens when the white race goes extinct?

What happens when the white race goes extinct?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
express.co.uk/news/world/738462/Slovakia-law-Islam-ban-registered-religion-Eu-migrant-quota-Muslim-sentiment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So will you.

the world become dumb and black.

Humanity starts numbering its days.

Who cares? We'll be dead.

everything sinks back to the jungle

Chinese master race kills everyone else

Pretty much this. The world will be brown and boring and humanity will plummet into an irreversible descent towards extinction.

> What happens when the few remainders of the white race decide to leave earth to the chimps?

ftfy
It won't be soon, but it won't be long either.

>What happens when the white race goes extinct?

It's already happening in California: latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

And to answer your question, see pic related.

The spics in Commiefornia are going to revert to their primal, savage ways once there are no more white people to play the race card on, and to ride on the coattails of.

super ai chinese androids will dominate the globe. you heard it here first

Pretty much this.

Chinese world domination

chinks will finally grow some balls and take over the world

Apocalypse

the dark ages 2

>space exploration grinds to a halt
>medical science stops making improvements
>the move towards sustainable energy is reverted
>all crimes increase, especially crimes like assault and rape

But at least there will be one positive: no more racism, and more diversity !!!! :D:D:D:DDD:Dd;

This.

I can almost feel those ethnic vibrations

nothing

Basically it is the end times

You're going to miss us.

The Asians will inherit the Earth

Could be worse tbqhwyf, at least they'll probably purge the niggers and shitskins

who cares? race doesn't matter, culture does :^)

Asians will rule the Earth mercilessly.

I hope they will make those Muslim killing Buddhists their elite forces.

fbpb

The Chinks will claim of to invented EVERYTHING

Animals inherit the world

will the android become a cuck and let its wife be fucked by bbc?

B-b-b-but all those houses where paid for by exploiting blacks

niggers will live in europe and will slowly evolve into whites like 10,0000 years later.

Peace on Earth and the restoration of the true powers of our African ancestors.

W-why is the android white?

> T R I G G E R E D

> pic related

Who gives a fuck? I'll be dead.
I don't have kids so I got no dog in this fight.
>Let it burn.

Inb4 I'm part of the problem.
It's not me, it's the hand life delt me.

Go to Liberia and check it out

I'm probably going to grow a beard, run away into the rainforrest nearby, build a cabin, buy heaps of books and practice arcane arts and learn how to keep my self alive using magic so the white race never goes extinct.

I'll be the last of the white race.

I will celebrate.

>Reddit-tier meme
>le ebin nihilist
>nothin personnel-tier edginess

You have to go back.

>Inb4 I'm part of the problem.

The people who say this anyways are retarded. White people are going to go extinct and the world will go to shit no matter what we do because its way too late to reverse the damage done. Sure if every white person decided to have a white kid it'd slow things down temporarily, but either way the world is fucked. The only hope we have is for the Jews to realize that once whites are gone they'll be the next ones to go and maybe then they'll realize how badly they fucked up.

If whites go extinct, the concept of life having inherent value would eventually fade away.

caring is a spook

The world turns into mad max without the cars

foolish idea that it will

>when
kys with this subversive bullshit

they live happily ever after

The Mediterraneans will inherit Europe and then the World

The chinks and the Jews will wage the final war over the rule of this planet. In any case, niggers will be treated as cattle.

niggers have to actually work for a living

It won't.

If ever we came down to a day when there was only one human left who exists, that man would be white. I guarantee it.

There's no racism anymore, as everyone is brown, the world lives happy forever.

then the niggers will become the kangz they wished they could of been

that will never happen

It'd be a Jew who ran out of people to exploit.

This really entices the imagination

All the jews will be in control of a race of dumb negroids. That is the plan white europeans are to smart to be so easily enslaved but after generations of racemixing with subhuman apes we will be wipe for enslavement. Hell all this multiculterialism is of jewish origins. It's to make it so that we can't come together as a society on matters of defending yourself your nieghborhood and your country.

We'll be able to grow the economy again. That will be a great day.

>Mongol Invasion 2.0
>Hopefully killing 10% of he world population again
>Starting with jews, nigs, and spics

World peace

Stirner is a meme

Diversity and equality for all

>fuck Drumpf and fuck wh*te people

Low white fertility is a meme. It's only the Whites genetically predisposed to liberal mindedness/lifestyles who are failing to have above replacement fertility rates. We are in an era of eugenics.

>kill everyone else
>transcend the flesh
>spread throughout the cosmos as self-replicating machines devouring everything in their path

No neanderthal dna = not white.

>negroes-->gibbons
kek

>machines malfunction because they were made in China

"inaudible screeching"

"inaudible"

"screeching"

But white people invented the concrete in the buildings, all the plastic stuff, and metal containers. And the electrical lines, and t-shirts.
It's be more like this

>No neanderthal dna = not human

/fixed

You mean there will be alot of dead bodies around with semen everywhere

>Lower primates and household appliances
every time

niggers will starve to death

>Poles - Toaster
Toasters are red pilled

The world will unfortunately never look like this.

If doubles then Kek allows Hofer to slice your head off with an axe.

Sauce?

Can you hear the image?

Didn't think so.

planet of the apes

Damn that looks classy af.

The Jews can finally be free from the white mans persecution.

Someone help me understand something here: why don't they start cleaning and building in pics like these?

Is it war torn and there will be a tribe of machete thugs to rape and kill again the next night or what?

Seems like they are always just sitting in a landfill like "fugg"

Because they'd rather destroy than build.

It's a deep-rooted problem.

Game over man. The Jews will rule over a world populated by dumb, sedated proles good for only the labour that automated machines can't do.

Something like the Texas guy is saying.

Take it like this, it is all thanks to the jews if we ever go down or numbers or even extinct, why do they want that?
Niggers, mudslimes and spics, mostly niggers which is the race they are pushing the most, are easy to control and do the cheapest labor.
The western world would turn into a complete shithole but for the Jew closed neightborhoods and apartments, and humanity would do no progress as the planet turns brown infested with shit.
That is of course, until the chinese atack the weak west, rape the jews and kill the niggers.
In the end there will be progress again but every place on earth will be just as fucked up as beijing until we run out of air and all of us die.

Damn, I didn't knew you could make cotton houses.

It's been so long since the last time I saw that sixty link from 2010. I thought (more like I hoped) you had a stroke or something.

>Mexican intellectuals
I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords.

its obvious, star trek future will come true. The only thing holding back humanity from shining humane future is white imperialists trying to divide us

express.co.uk/news/world/738462/Slovakia-law-Islam-ban-registered-religion-Eu-migrant-quota-Muslim-sentiment

it begins

mexican talking about race purity, even if you're white you probably have indigenous blood in you you fucking twat hahaha

>chinese basically rule the earth
>wipe out the ragheads for starting shit
>niggers go extinct from disease and famine due to chinks giving zero fucks
>chinks fail to progress much further than what current science allows and eventually destroy the ecosphere and die
>millions of years later, life begins anew

That scum brings me more disgust than American or European subanimals (e'white nationalists). Remcently, I came across with the blog "vision Blanca" I have never seen in my life so much delusion in one site.

the remaining human race goes extinct shortly after, because brown people can't into technology and civilization without white people to leech off of

this

The future is mixed my man. I'm a white man, the legacy of hundreds of year of european conquest. I'm proud of my past but I embrace my future. besides I love brown beauties. Flores de barrio. Precious pussy.

As mexicans is our privilege to be the birthplace of a future that knows no distinctions. This trump faggots are just clinging to the past, just as religious nut jobs did back in the renaissance.

Yeah. So? Are you trying to imply that we are good? Are you trying to imply that whites aren't the ones that overall moved shit around, perhaps with asians?
Sure I am 1/16 native mexican with makes me a shitskin, but I bet you are a brown shitskin midget cartelfag yourself.
>M-Mexico is good!!!
Fuck off faggot.