youtu.be/OkcdKKVuLg4?t=1m15s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qid4rqFjkFw
youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/ourguy/

Literally being ironic

Pewdiepie/Kayne West 2024

You done got clickbaited

He's, like, on the 9001th (that's OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAAND!!!!!!! if ur new too this meme thingy ^_^) level of irony xDDDDD

Bro-fist :DDDDDDDD

pls subscribe

Why can't a guy enjoy giving a Roman salute without everyone calling him a Nazi?

He's been saying cuck lately unironically idk what to make of it

He's destroying himself because of what he has created

he wants to wipe out his fanbase and career

OR he just hates what happened to sweden

Hes just become very boisterous since youtube fame. He literally alludes to himself being a "hero" to kids. This is just a sarcastic extension of that.

Felix 2020 Hell seger!

I know it's you felix

i think he got redpilled when jewtube removed him

I use to ironic NSpost.
After a while it stops being ironic.

Is he taking the piss or actually /ourguy/?

>hes actually trying to do this
>he just becomes even more popular

You sure he's not just making fun of conservatives?

Felix uses a private VPN in Norway

Because idiots can't tell the difference.

this

kek
is that fucking real?

yeah

Because no one in laymen culture has heard of a Roman salute you autist

i mean, is it unironic, though?

wtf I love Pewdiepie now

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/803353677226528768?lang=en

what happens in webm? can't play on phone

Who is this VPN guy?

sadly this.
Felix is a cuck.

Doesn't matter, we all started being ironic nazies, and look at us now.

youtu.be/OkcdKKVuLg4?t=1m15s

So true

Pewd is watching a Hitler speech and smiling while wearing a Trump hat.

Probably just ironic nazi-posting, but if he keeps it up, we all know ironic redpills turn into real redpills eventually.

He's literally /ourguy/.

But here's the thing, he has a huge fan base of soon to be redpilled children, don't get in his way, we can't help by associating him with Sup Forums.

> "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
> "A nobody!"
> become most successful youtuber ever

> Decide to sabotage your own self image by looking like a nazi just to escape this fate

> BECOME EVEN MORE SUCCESSFUL

Any signs of him being redpilled on his channel?

If he suddenly snaps and starts ranting about crime stats to millions of kids online it could change the course of history

Kek. it means he uses a third party connection to protect his internet privacy. VPN is an internet tool

>my chemical romance on the 3rd screen
Yeah nah, this is clearly ironic.

Why do you think kids these days are so redpilled?

Check out the comments or whatever they're called on twitter.

A bunch of kids saying heil hitler and shit, probably being ironic too, but it's a start, at least he isn't being eaten alive by SJWs

>being this dense

Just like Sup Forums. ;)

notch created a simple indie game that blew the fuck up before simple indie games were a profitable thing

pewdiepie did a dumb voice for teenagers and played games on youtube before that was a profitable thing

both of them grew to resent everything happening around them and have no reason to acquire more wealth, so they got redpilled

Edgy. He's growing on me.

so much this, people think in ironic sometimes but now im completely honest

>pewdiepie did a dumb voice for teenagers and played games on youtube before that was a profitable thing
No he didn't
Pewdieshit was way late in the game

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qid4rqFjkFw

34 seconds in a video plays thats been posted here

thats what mexicans like you want to believe

you have to go back

HOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULL

The point-----> .
----------->(YOU)

HOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULL

bro is just having fun

>he ends up redpilling an entire generation of malleable memers

KEK

That's the same exactly flick as puffer!
youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus

This, the poor man is dead inside, he just wants it all to end. He's sick of selling out, but he's addicted to his goybux, so he can't just leave.

~~~T~~~
~~~H~~~
~~~E~~~
~~~W~~~
~~~A~~~
~~~L~~~
ME-L-YOU

You know, in the end typing shit like this is probably going to make you a cuck in real life.

Also I have thought my dog to do the salute

>Sieg heill, Pupper, Sieg Heill

Apparently some guys who went to school with pewdiepie said he was super nationalist.

/ourguy/ confirmed

But I already am.

>Facing East

Pretty much this

This

>tfw you saved your first pewdiepie image

Probably the brutal rape of his home country. Think he knows a guy in Sweden who knows a guy who has had a family member raped, sodimized, etc?

That might sway his opinion.

No, this is just like Sup Forums

how is he getting away with this?

Get a hold of yourself man

If he hasnt gone full pc, condemning racism and the swedish democrats and such bs like all swedish celebs do for attention. Then he's prob on our side. It's how it works in this country.

Moralfaggery was already becoming a thing when /new/ was first added

It's a new world we live in.

Every white person has been called nazi, and racist so many times, that it's lost all it's affect, so a lot of white people are becoming openly racist because there is no social repercussion they didn't already have to deal with because they are white.

It's like this. Why not say "I would like to live with people who look like me only.", if it will get you the same social treatment as saying "I think we should be colorblind!"

>tfw that's how it works here too

So much so that when a celebrity doesn't specify they voted for hillary, we think they're /ourguy/. See Taylor Swift.

He's a fag

I guess so, our aryan sweet princess. However being such a small country the odds get even higher.

When you remember his main audience is 13 yr. olds, it stops being ironic. He's joking around but planting the seeds.

>left arm

God fucking dammit.

>if you know your history, you're an autist

>tfw pewdiepie was funny and you laughed sincerely throughout his video

>PewDiePie is playing 17th dimensional go to support the rise of neo-fascism and save the white race
What a time to be alive.

yeah hes planting the seeds of a stronger volk in the future! 1488 gas the kikes race war now!!!

No. He has said a few times he supported Trump.

pewds is actually pretty good lately, stopped the retarded screaming and is actually making good content.

You fucking retards he's mocking us.

ironic naziposting is still naziposting

it normalizes it eitherway

pewdiepie is extremely redpilled

Alright I'll watch it.

I'm pretty sure he's made a few tweets or videos subliminally supporting Trump

>when i was young I listened to dj adolf and my neighbors would complain

>mocking

>left arm

You're all gullible retards.

He's saying typical Nazi things on his COMEDY and ENTERTAINMENT channel. He's making fun of Nazis in the same way dancing hitler gifs do.

He does not give a fuck about us, he's just cashing in on a controversial topic and trying to stay relevant.

It's IRONY.

You don't get it.
If he were truly mocking us, he wouldn't be pulling punches.
He's not going "Look at these dumb nazis, what losers"
He's going "Look at these dumb nazis, but wow really makes you think"
He can't go full 1488, so he has to talk about it in the guise of irony. This gives him plausible deniability while still introducing 12 year olds to an ideology

Checked

Humor and satire normalizes political views, look at political cabaret. People get exposed to former "extremist" ideologies on an entertaining and soft way until they can see similarities to their own views in the more populistic thematics.

This.

the dj thing was from a vlog, not a regular video

there's still no real harm in it, even if he is mocking