Romney, or any Republican would've btfo'd Hillary into oblivion

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-11-07/obama-would-thump-trump-romney-would-conquer-clinton

>Mittens beats Clinton by 10 points

Why didn't you pick Rubio or Kasich so you could win even more.

Romney is a ditry fucking mexican

But Trump is the President so none of this matters

>T-THEY WOULD'VE WON B-BETTER!

They have the Presidency
They have the Senate
They have the House of Reps
They have Supreme Court Justices for the next century

None of this shit matters and Romney is a garbage candidate

Romney would've lost the rust belt, Virginia, probably Florida, and maybe even North Carolina if he went up against Clinton.
Polls are garbage and meaningless, especially when it's about someone who isn't even running.

It does matter if we want a second term.

>Nov 7
>At this same time everyone in the MSM was saying Clinton had a 95%+ chance of winning

Butthurt dems keep trying to figure out alternate timelines.

Romney couldnt even beat obama ironically Hillary couldn't beat him ethier.
These threads are dumb.

If we had Rubio or Kasich, who would've taken over the senate and house of Representatives by even even larger margin.

>Romney would've lost the rust belt, Virginia, probably Florida, and maybe even North Carolina if he went up against Clinton.
Polls are garbage and meaningless, especially when it's about someone who isn't even running.

Romney wasn't running against Clinton in 2012. He would've gotten 360+ ev easily against Clinton.

No one else had a chance against hillary lady gaga jay z cnn etc.

>Believing the polls
Hillary used to poll 53% last year.
The only reason they're doing so well in the polling is because these people haven't gotten any major 24/7 negative media attention this year. The media can destroy people.

>what if

Maybe, but Romney's scandals are small time compared to Trump's. I'd say that he would've done better.

>polls
Come on

She isn't going to run again

I didn't really follow the American presidential election in 2012 but didn't Romney had some major dirt on him?
>Bain capital
>47% comment
Obama had probably more scandals from his 1st term presidency but he still beat Romney.

>Everyone that voted for Obama 4 years ago would definitely still vote for Obama now

Fucking retarded, how are these people unable to think?

I agree that Clinton was a much easier candidate to beat than Obama, but I doubt Romney could have won. He would have had the same media machine against him and choked again. He is pathetic.

Trump beat clinton by 76 points

bloomberg was pretty accurate this year. atleast for the nationals.

>100971200
Nope, but some generic democrat will in 2020.

Bernie can beat Trump
Romney, Rubio, Kasich and even jeb can win vs hilary

>no one talks about the fact that Trump turned 8,000 votes up for Obama in FL into 150,000 votes up for Trump the next election cycle

there is red leaning potential in that state

Cuckservatives. Will they ever learn?

Romney would lose Florida.

Marco is the only one of the other candidates I think had a chance. Kasich would win in OH easily and it might make waves in PA but I don't think it would flip. But he would also lose FL. Marco would carry FL and pick up enough swings states to have a good shot.

When will MSM get it in their heads that their polls and expert analysis' are straight up defective... They are literally circle-jerking over data they selectively generate for themselves to validate their preexisting opinions. They already lost the trust of the people. And if you don't have that trust, any data you manage to glean from the rare instances where the public is willing to engage you is tainted with insincerity and indifference.

That doesn't quite work. Those votes are them going against different candidates. Romney for probably would've had much higher turnout against Clinton than against Obama.

>still trusting polls

nigger are you retarded? polls said clinton was up by 13 a week prior to the election

Oh right, they were so completely right about Clinton beating Trump, I'm sure they are right about this.

You could be right about this one. Romney fucked up when he picked Paul Ryan.

But, a 10 point margin in the nationals means every single swing state is red.

Close enough for the nationals. Any other republican would've gotten us over 60 members in the senate.

What's wrong with Paul Ryan? He's a based conservative who actually stands on his issues, he doesn't flip flop on every issue like Trump does.

Because I want the fucking wall.

Those other choices are for faggots.

#NotMyPresident

Romney would not have won the Rust Belt states
he sounds too much like a Lumbergh that fires you

checked

He's probably the reason why Romney lost in Florida. Guys against medicare. Florida has a shit ton of old folks in retirement that use medicare.