Rangeban Ireland when?

75% of them are libtarded. They have the worst opinions and their posts are so bad that it ruins threads for me.

>range ban
jesus no. Half my IP range got banned because chinkmoot wants more people to buy his shitty passes, and I don't want this retarded fate to happen to someone else

I've noticed that. The Irish are the new Swedish. Country is full of fucking brainwashed politically correct cunts. Biggest arsehole in the EU is from here Peter Sutherland and it's the only country on Earth could produce Bono, Geldof and Sinade O'Connor etc.
I think it's something in the water supply to be honest. I won't touch it.

and 95% and an IQ under 95. They are terrible.

Catholic voting rights might be part of the problem bud

>They have the worst opinions and their posts are so bad that it ruins threads for me.
example?

this is rich coming from a leaf

C'mon leave, expand this shit, I'm interested as I'm sure I'm being soft killed by some political entities, this ban would suit them fine.

When leafs actually have valuable opinions.

its called too much beer
Source: Irish with a family of alcoholics.

kek

good post

You still have some libertarian minded people there in Ireland. You've just been sold out by the majority of your politicians. Same in the UK, as you know. Keep up the good fight.

Are the Irish white, Sup Forums?

Can conservative Plastic Paddies come back as honorary citizens?

Perhaps all based people wherever in the world they live should group together and move to the most based country in the world? Not sure where that is though?

>75% of them are libtarded

Do Leafs lack this much self-awareness?

I've lived here 10 years..Irish blood but English bred.
what it is, is the Irish have a huge chip on their shoulder with the English, still after all these years..they still blame England for shit that happened 300 years ago..

And due to the genuine civil rights abuses conducted by the prods up north back in the 60's and 70's etc..a civil rights movement came into being. This spawned the modern IRA etc..

Due to this and a legacy of left wing Catholicism cultural engineering, you have is a deep rooted left wing psychological identity here. Anyone who is seen as a downtrodden refugee is welcomed due to this mentality.

This results in bizzaro shit like Sinn Fein (Irish republicans who want a United country) wanting to stay in the EU and be told what to do by Germany??, the same people who backed 30 odd years of terrorism of the IRA to get the UK out of Ireland.

Its not unlike the cognitive dissonance the Scottish have showed everyone in recent times.

Plus we had in Ireland, the most catholic dominated country in Europe, where the church was basically running the country for decades. As you will know this included lots of child molesting priests who nobody snitched on..because the people were too afraid of authority figures..and they still are except now it's people like doctors and solicitors or civil servants they let ride rough shot over them without fighting back.

The Irish finally ditched the church mostly and threw the baby out with the bath water and instead of holding onto to basic Christian values..they have gone full tilt to destroy their entire heritage by voting for shit like gay marriage.

Nope it's not the beer..my old man was a piss head and a right winger.

In that case its not enough beer. Drink until its the 60's again. Replace tap with Guinness or Murphy's.

Your country has earned a range ban ten times over you disgusting fucking LEAF. Also we probably deserve a couple too.

>they still blame England for shit that happened 300 years ago..
who else will they blame, the Chinese?

>Plus we had in Ireland, the most catholic dominated country in Europe, where the church was basically running the country for decades.
The Church was taken over by the Americans, as Irish society is culturally dominated by America also.

>The Irish finally ditched the church mostly and threw the baby out with the bath water and instead of holding onto to basic Christian values.
The Irish replaced the Church with foreigners, the government took lots of Church land/facilities which literally now house foreigners. Ireland replaced boring old white Jesus with exotic peoples from God know where.

you just need one furry faggot to rangeban Greece, so if you want them banned try posting lots of those.

It's social engineering. Don't forget Peter Sutherland is one of he EU's top bastards..and he is from Dublin..

Then you can look at the pop culture icons like Bono and Geldof, massive globalist shills.
Of corse it's all had a detrimental impact on the consciousness of the population.

Even people who now hate Bono (as that's currently a popular thing) still buy into what he preaches. They can disassociate his annoying sanctimonious personality and still keep his core belief system because they were brought up with it from such an early age..plus it's not just been one celebrity doing the preaching it's been a full scale media attack for years.

That's how deep the brainwashing has gone.

That first line is so standard. You know the Irish have a lot in common with the "African Americans" and the Jews. A perpetual victim culture. Well I'm Irish too, dual citizenship..and I don't give a flying fuck what the Brits did centuries ago..especially when I know they are Irelands biggest trading partner and most of the people I went to school with in England were the same as me..

Also seeing as Scotland is it's own entity and will sooner or later break from England..you can then blame those fuckers separately for most of the shit their ancestors did over in Ireland because it's mostly those guys who dominated the north not the English.

So a victim culture and selective memory too..shit I wonder if this really is the Jewish homeland.

So what you're saying is we need another famine then?

irish are usually decent posters

Why the fuck are indians so pathetic?

Famine or no famine the Irish have a habit of leaving in droves..can't says I blame em much..this country would be a banana republic if the weather was good.

They have a saying about the Norman settlers in Ireland (of whom I'm a direct descendent of)..the expression is "they were more Irish than the Irish".

When I talk to the muppets here, that's exactly how I feel now.

Most of them are retards you plastic mick cunt

They and the New Zealanders are only saved from being utter shit by their rarity

>leaving is a core of the irish national character
>but the normans came instead of leaving
>so they were more irish than the irish

???

>75% of them are libtarded
Well you and Australians are almost 100% libtarded but you haven't been banned.

700 years ago it wasn't so fucking easy to go to the states or oz.
it means when the Norman's settled in Ireland they embraced the culture and assimilated and did so to such an extent that they became more of an example of the native culture than the actual natives.

Can we just end this range ban meme? If we range banned the people that are unpopular on this board then Canadians, Australians, Irish, Turkish and Germans would be banned. What kind of forum would this be then other than an American circlejerk.