Do cigarettes really cause cancer? Why do some people smoke all their life but never get cancer...

Do cigarettes really cause cancer? Why do some people smoke all their life but never get cancer? Maybe ones who got cancer would have gotten cancer regardless of smoking. Wouldn't (((they))) want us to be addicted to something?

Regardless they're disgusting and degenerate

I've been doing heroin everyday for 20 years and I'm actually getting younger.

Soon I'll probably just shit myself and wait for people to put good in my mouth

Soon I'll probably just shit myself and wait for people to put food in my mouth

>> Do cigarettes really cause cancer?

No, but they increase the chances.

>> Why do some people smoke all their life but never get cancer?

Same reason many race-car drivers die of old age. Chance and statistics.

>> Maybe ones who got cancer would have gotten cancer regardless of smoking.

Maybe.

>> Wouldn't (((they))) want us to be addicted to something?

Who cares.

Soon I'll probably just shit myself and wait for people to put food in my mouth

It's a cover for all the other shit that gives you cancer considering that smoking rates at are historic lows but cancer rates are at historic highs.

Yes.

t.chainsmoker with leukemia

>Do cigarettes really cause cancer?
Kind of, they increase the chance of cancer.

Cancer is caused by your cells getting fucked up, carcinogens increase the chances of this, but it can just be dumb luck.

IDK, I doubt there's a big old conspiracy to make people think ciggies are bad for you, if anything it's the other way around - big tobacco knew smoking hurt people back when they were still telling people it was good for you.

AFAIC just live your life senpai, age will fugg you up either way.

Not if I become a cyborg.

No. Cigarette smoking is a habit most people had so it made for a good scapegoat to blame all the increased incidents of cancer that happened following the Trinity tests.

>Wouldn't (((they))) want us to be addicted to something?
I forgot to add - there could be something there.

The health issue could just be a way of justifying hueg price surges by way of "health taxes" and other programs designed to make smoking less attractive.

Still seems really fishy though

fair enough

this desu

>t. e-cig smoker
>inb4 fedora
>using it to quit regular cigs

Your post gave me cancer

Second hand smoke is bullshit, but smoking is not good for you, though it is surrounded by so much horseshit virtue signallers propaganda and competing interests that you will never know its actual effects on the human body. It is much like global warming.

I liked it as "good"

WOW, but check this shit out.
HOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULLHOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE WHITE WOMEN WHERE MADE TO BE FILLED WITH RICH AFRICAN SPERM I LOVE TO JERK MY PATHETIC LITTLE KUK WHILE MY PRETTY WHITE FIANCÉE GETS POUNDED RAW BY OUR BULL

Greece and Japan have a lot of cigarette smokers yet they have long life expectancies. Checkmate nonsmokers.

are you ok sven? are you having a stroke?

>Sweden

The cancer-causing agent of cigarette is a metabolite. Which means that the substance in the cigarette is not harmful as is, but when it is transformed by your lung cells, it becomes carcinogenic. Some people do not have the genes to make this transformation happen. These are the ones that live old. Cancer is far from the only health hazard of cigarettes though.

yes

>Why do some people smoke all their life but never get cancer?

dumb luck

also this: