Explain this shit

>We are a family pizzeria
>I dropped out of school cause I could only Chef
>“From this insane, fabricated conspiracy theory, we’ve come under constant assault,” Alefantis Said.

>Fabricated
>Insane

No Mr Alefantis, You are insane, check out this fucking band he had playing called the Sex Stains, frozen at this time. Pedo Triangle and All

Inb4 "But my friends were artists drawing triangular swirly thingamajigs
Inb4 Artistic Expression BS
Inb4 Sex Stains says "Those props were rented from x or y"

Hmmm Alefantis. Time to pack your fucking pedo bag and fly before your house of pedo imagery and cards comes crashing the fuck down on you.

If you don't come out and explain this shit, give us a full tour and explain the basement picture (that you had no permit for) you are royally fucked. Also want to know and see a living versions of all of the kids you took pictures with.

You've dug yourself almost all the the way to China, prove to us you're not a dirty baby fucker.
>Heavy Breathing
>Sex Stains
>Illustrated Pizza Cum Shot Employee Creep

WhatTheFlyingFuck.PNG

You're whole establishment needs to be examined by multiple, separate teams of forensic scientists, UV lights, examine the concrete below making sure you didn't cover your digs up with a fresh layer. You don't have much time. Clocks ticking mother fucker.

We will crush you, we will not let up. You don't get to pass go, and you do not get to collect 200 fucking babies to rape.

GAME OVER.

delete

Mom said the pizza pockets are ready--she didn't know you've sworn off pizza.

TopKek

let this fake news from Russia die already

all the emails were forged by wikileaks. stop this mem

>Forged
>Forged FBI Known Pedophile Signs
>le Russia

No way this is true. Where is the evidence?

Probably just cTR encouraged drivel to take the heat off the campaign for Hilary for prison.

weiner will talk

weiner will spill

huma's baby

abandoned or sold

where is the baby?

I live in DC and have been there several times.
You guys are fucking retards.

bump for justice

What a great rebuttal.

yeah read snopes it was debunked alread

I've never seen this board go nuts for something so laughably and obviously fake as pizzagate.

You fucking retards. You give all conservatives a bad name.

Pack it up boys, looks like this case is solved.

By the way user, which do you like better for playing dominoes: pasta or sauces?

Neat. Guess all those coded emails are just rich powerful people just goofing around. I wonder how they got all that money and power...

#killroom #hotard

That song was written and produced by Sam Hyde.

>"Hayes, Laura. "The Consequences Of 'Pizza Gate' Are Real At Comet Ping Pong."
Washington City Paper. 15 November 2016.

Peterson, Eric. "This Salt Lake City Day Care Has Become a Magnet for Conspiracy Theories."
Vice. 23 February 2016.

Sommer, Will. "Alt Right Conspiracy Theorists Obsess Over Comet Ping Pong."
Washington City Paper. 6 November 2016."

seems like extremely good sources snopes is using! I guess all this stuff is just pure COINCIDENCE! How silly of me to think that hundreds of connections to pedophilic and satanic imagery, symbolism, and terms is ACTUALLY real. All these poor people are coming under fire for nothing!

full force damage control

No. No. Stop. Everything will be ruined. The Plan. The Plan. We need things to go smoothly darkness will consume the entire planet. Don't you dare slander Israel or ever type to Alefantis again.

saudi arabia? no one would touch it over there.

>(((snopes)))
Gonna cite politifact next shill?

No Signs, No proof.

sending a message, the motif on the cube is quite deliberate

I find it hard to believe that anyone is as retarded as OP.

Wow that was fast. You beat OP's retardation level, well done!

Lots of shills ITT

Give it up, James. We have your IP.