Brazil is going to shit

>Congress trying to basically legalize graft while the country is unaware mourning the loss of the football players involved in the plane crash.

>protests going haywire burning cars and breaking major government buildings

>corruption across all levels of power, from businessmen to politicians

offer solutions /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimis_Deus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not hard to figure out the problem

But you will never enact the Fine ol' Solution

>legalize graft
explain further my monkey friend.

stream it
agitate it
make it
happen

it goes deeper than that, there is a larger issue here than race solely, i feel like we don't have a cultural identity, we've never had to fight for our country, never been on the brink of destruction, of losing our freedom, so we don't have the instinct to unite

There was a law passed on the lower house yesterday aimed at the judiciary system basically restricting the judges power to act on corruption cases involving the high level government officials, and just today the senate tried to quietly pass this law in a rush

last I heard Temer was getting kicked out for corruption

Brazil doesn't even have a real president anymore

You don't have a country

you have a wild life Safari interspersed with tourist traps

No one has ever been able to overthrow the feudal Iberian oligarchy that has existed in South America for the last 500 years. It's just too strong.

That's what you get for breeding with the natives.

true dat, the same principles that moved the world 500 years ago are still in place in most countries here

no solution

purge everything

let loose the favela monkeys on Brasilia.

purge your own society, because your corruption is endemic in all levels.
death penalty for bribe, corruption.

I hear Brazillian women like white men who watch anime. Should I look into making a visit?

How about a real life movie-like purge? would that work?

Oh I get it

Brazil is embarassed that every single president keeps getting kicked out for being corrupt

Well tough shit. I bet what they are going to do next is replace Temer with another globalist neolib and then pass this law so he can't be replaced.

The result will be that no new candidates will ever be accused of corruption while Lula will be fucked so he can never be president again.

Lula's problem is that he pisses off globalists despite himself being a communist. Lula is similar to Bernie Sanders or Jeremy Corbyn in that neoliberals hate him because he refuses to instill neoliberal globalist policies (austerity).

So even though Lula is technically correct to not do that he is still wrong in that he's a communist. I think the best thing for Brazil is for Lula to fall and then the right wing can became the anti globalist party like what is happening Europe

Currently however the right in Brazil are all cuckservatives just like in Spain, Italy, Canada, etc.

to add to this

you need a lee yuan kew.
put your japanese/chinese people in power.
you need non-corrupted high focus, high discipline, high-autism/sociopathy people in power

DESTROY FUCKIN EVERYTHIN!!!!!!!

>chinese people in power.

Don't do this.

Brazil is one of the few countries in the world I think a theocracy would work.
Let the Catholic church run things for 4 years then decide

Maybe if people were paying more attention to what's going on in their country than giving a shit about a football team this wouldn't happen. It's the people's fault.

America is the same way, so many have their heads up their ass worried about sports or what the fucking Kardashians are doing and not paying attention to the shit that's going on in their government

>Chinese
>not corrupt

East asians are quite corrupt

they just aren't very violent outside of declared warfare

lolno

I'm shitposting. There's no solution to your shithole of a country.

you people are endemically fucked.
your right-wing is simply corrupted monkeys
your left-wing are a bunch of fanatics, commie-idiots or corrupted. Usually the 3 at the same time.

brazilian society has no communal ties, no social trust, no civic responsability.
that is essential. there's a reason why Sup Forums talks about the Brazillification of western countries.
you're a multicultural/multiethnic shithole destined to civic collapse

If failed to pass and you can mark my words, it won't.
Brasiliafag reporting and I will personally do an hero at the congress if it does

admitedly, historically, during the colonial period, the areas that were better managed in Brazil and Argentina were places ruled by the Jesuits.

so maybe, you do have a point

But you HUEniggers were always shit.

the colonial period was always crap thanks to the pope

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimis_Deus

If they had wiped out the natives South America would be a relative paradise.

Catholics are cucks, we will turn into Sweden in 4 years

Do you have guns? Seems like a good time for guns. Use guns. Guns.

G
U
N
S

not if you denounce the current pope as a heretic and start your own papal college

god that'd be something cmon Brazil just do it